I sit on my prayer mat & make dua
& plea to my lord to keep me on the right track
I make dua hoping it will be accepted
The poor little efforts I do will not be rejected
I ask Allah to guide me towards the truth
To increase my iman and keep me away from falsehood
To keep the shaytaan away from me, from his evil little whispers & trickery
His wicked lies & sinful traps when you get involved there is no turning back
To keep my iman so strong & true therefore I know that I can definitely pull through
To grant me with ihsaan in whatever I do and to remind me that my dear lord Allah is ever so Watchful!
To bestow on me Sabr when times get tough to help me exercise patience when going through a rough patch
To delight me in dhikr each second of the day knowing that this will not lead me astray
To bless me with taqwa when learning anything new, to increase my knowledge all the way through
I pray that anything I learn anytime of day to practice it thoroughly & never to forget to pray
To accept my tauwba when I commit any sins for I am only human so surely I cannot win
Sins is mainly what we humans do, Committing wrong each and every day even when we haven?t got a clue
But Allah knows best of all the wrong I have done & inshallah he will forgive me for all that I have harmed
Insh Allah he will overlook my faults & honor me in Jannah as my final abode!!
Ameen!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
01-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Mashallah supplication

SaLaMz

ummAbdillah
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
ameeen!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.