/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The World and Islam

mahdisoldier19
01-12-2006, 06:12 AM
Assalama Alaikam Warahmatullah wabaraktu

Bismi-Allahi alrrahman alrraheem

Dearly, Do i love all you muslim brothers and sisters. Indeed we can all try to work hard and strive for a better muslim Ummah among us. However, it seems that our ummah is suffering on all corners of our earth. If we were to look at Iraq, that is a land a precursor in the end of times. So do not be sadened by what has happened what will happen because it is Indeed the Will of Allah(swt). It seems that these days we mourn those muslim brothers and sisters that we have lost. When in fact we should be happy for them because they are among the pious and will rest much sooner than us. We however have to suffer with the difficulty of living this life. Our Ummah has incredibly grown but it has also suffered. In my confusion i ask myself, Is this the End of times? Yet, we all dont know the answer it is only With Allah swt yet we were given signs from Muhammad sws. Yet, when a sign occurs we tell eachother oh no no no it hasnt occured its still coming soon, what had happened was just Allah swts will. This is the problem that alot of Muslims have these days is because we Assume. We Assume things we dont finish hearing or we assume things that hasnt been fully understood. So if something were to happen just let it. Do not assume whether it is right or wrong because we do not know for sure. Only Allah swt and who he wills, shall know the right time on where things will occur.

Also this world Is considerably grown Corrupt. For instance, there are some conspiracies on Illuminati and their World Domination. Lets look at this for a second. Islam bans alot of profit in which makes alot of non-muslims countries great economically. It seems as if, Everything the West uses to make money, has been banned from Islam since its rise. So we will face difficulty from the western media and western nations because what they use to make money is against Islamic Sharia Law. I have found something very interesting. From a few mason friends of mine to become a member of the Illuminati you have to become a 33rd degree mason. Now alot of these sources have told me thought it has sounded farfetched. That from 4th dimensions reptilians have inflitrated several parts of the government feeding lies to the people and controlling key areas in the government. If we all take this into context it sounds truth because alot of traditions have this date 2012. This is a crucial date because alot of cultures and traditions state that around this time humanity will witness a new dawn. Now my thinking is that Maybe the West will control alot of the world but around 2012 something will happen that will lead to their downfall and eventually Islam will reign. Now i spoke to someone who claimed he was an Reptilian. Though it sounded far fetched he was very very Knowledgeable person. Though alot of people get this misconception that aliens have to be from outer space. This is not necessarly true by providing a gap between the 4th dimension known as the astral plane alot can be done. That is why Allah swt states numerous times in the quran that he knows of the Unseen. Because the Unseen can be defined as the Astral plane level in our society. So i asked this man what happens towards the end of days. He did not know im a muslim, i got introduced to him by another well connected man who was not a muslim who knew that i wasnt one either. And he said to me that ISLAM will reign. From this one thing led to another and i started to think what represents this Illuminati. Then i came to conclusions that The illuminati is followed by Symbolism. What represents them in many aspects? The Great Eye in which Muhammad sws warned us about. So its this whole World, its a very complicated topic to speak about because it can be summarized in alot of different views such as an Islamic, Conspiracy theorist. But what we do know in fact is that There is An opposing group to Islam. Also that we must fight this enemy in order to Succeed. Whether it be physically mentally POLITICALLY. As much as we can do we have to manage to do it. Also id like to add that as you reach the illuminati level your belief in God is shattered basically you believe in Many Gods of Ancient Egypt. Its this whole conspiracy that diggs really deep. They know if they dont try to Stop islam now ,they never will considering Islam is 1/3 of this World soon to be.

For instance if you were to look at the political statuere of the Greek socraties and Egyptions and what not. You find that they all had a similiar common knowledge and link. Alot of their symbols are represented in the Illuminati group.The Illuminati group has hands in almost anything and everything that has happened for the past few thousands of years.So what we have to do is to identify this group, knowing this defend our religion and our lives against it so it does not corrupt us.

But, we have another issue to deal with. Alot of muslims tend to believe oh the Mahdi will come lets just you know wait he will come. He wont come until someone does something about it. Its like alot of muslims tend to ask Allah swt to do everything for them. You must understand Allah swt can only do so much, You have to put in effort to do things as well. Yes everything happens by Allah swts will. But you cannot just sit back and say oh ok its going to happen dont worry and just expect it to without anyone working towards the goal. Its like saying everyday you ask Allah make me skinny. YOU have to work for it as well.

To be honest brothers and sisters, This rabbit hole goes so deep it is amazing how these men play the game. The knowledge pertaining to this conspiracy is just a spec compaired to everything else. All i ask to you brothers and sisters is what is really going on in this world? Some of us are oppressed some fight eachother some love eachother but why?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.