/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Graphic designers? Creative members?

Silver Pearl
01-12-2006, 07:34 PM
:sl: Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Alright I need some help from those sisters and brothers who are talented in this field. Whether it be by using Photoshop, paint shop etc. I’m not expecting someone with a degree in the field but someone who knows what is what.

I need to do this for something; of course if I end up winning inshallah then you’ll get some money from it (sadly not a lot seeing as I’m not a millionaire) and if you please that money can be donated for the orphan children in your name, inshallah:) .

So any volunteers? The more the merrier, as I’ll need more than one pic done.

Jizakallah khair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-12-2006, 08:07 PM
can u eloborate...i didnt get u....im missing a point ur trying to make......

mohakem
01-12-2006, 08:14 PM
As salamu alikum

You may also want to try mpadc.com - muslims programmers and designers.

Wa alikum salam

Salema
01-12-2006, 08:43 PM
i dont understand sis..what type of thing u want..a name a photo designed or something like that?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sumay28
01-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I know my way around designing..

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-12-2006, 08:52 PM
:sl:

Im not the greatest but perhaps i can help INshallah.

:w:

- Qatada -
01-12-2006, 08:59 PM
:wasalamex

I'm not that good at flash, but i know the basics.. bro akulionz lyk a professional though masha Allaah.

:salamext:

Ataraxis
01-13-2006, 12:25 AM
I have a lot of experience in this field, especially w/photoshop...I might be interested if you could please elaborate more on what you want & if I somehow find some time :). Jazakallah...
:w:

Mainul_Islam
01-13-2006, 04:26 AM

i MAY be able to help with photo editing.... i have some experience with a program called "Ulead PhotoImpact" (really good)

Selising
01-13-2006, 04:50 AM
I know a bit of macromedia flash and Adobe Photoshop. Im a Visual Basic programmer with strong MS Access

Silver Pearl
01-13-2006, 05:35 PM

Thank you for all those who replied.

Alright for those who didn’t understand my babble let me try and clarify it for you guys. I’m writing a book and so I need a cover for it, I could draw them and upload them but that is too much hassle.

There is no limit to your creativity…..but you have to make it appealing to kids between the ages of 8-11.

Shukran

Z
01-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Salaam.

Shouldn't you be asking for illustrators and not 'graphic designers'? Sounds like a cool little thing anyway. Keep us posted.

Silver Pearl
01-14-2006, 09:35 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

True brother Z, thank you

Alright here is the deal, i've changed the intial point.

I want all of those who said they want to help, to design a front cover for a book for kids.

The book is called forgive me mother

It is about a boy who is about 9 years old, who is rude to his mother but after an incident he realises his mistake and repents.

Using the above information can you produce a cover?

then when you submit your work we'll let the members vote for their favourite picture and it will be used for the book inshallah.

If you don't understand please state so...

thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.