/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I cant see new posts

Smok
01-12-2006, 09:48 PM
:sl:

I can't see new posts when I enter thread. I have to hit "refresh" in my browser than I can see new posts.
I use Opera 8.50 and Windows 2000
Could someone help me? :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-12-2006, 09:59 PM
:wasalamex

That happens to all of us brother :) sorry but theres no solution, pressing the 'refresh' button is what lets us view the new posts. :) By the way - can you please change your 'way of life' to Muslim, because we all keep getting confused lol :) jazak Allaah khayr.

:salamext:

Concealed Pearl
01-12-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure if this is done here, but is there way to get emails when posts you've subscribed to have been replied to?

sonz
01-12-2006, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Mas`ood
I'm not sure if this is done here, but is there way to get emails when posts you've subscribed to have been replied to?
salama

yes u can

u need to go 2 usercp then edit options then change default thread subscription mode 2 instant email notification

masalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Smok
01-12-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

That happens to all of us brother :) sorry but theres no solution, pressing the 'refresh' button is what lets us view the new posts. :) By the way - can you please change your 'way of life' to Muslim, because we all keep getting confused lol :) jazak Allaah khayr.

I can change my "way of life" but I'm atheist in real world :) But if You really want I will do it :)

- Qatada -
01-12-2006, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Mas`ood

Yeah, just go to:

- USER CP

- Subscribed Threads - List Subscriptions

- (look at your list and: ) tick the 'Notification' * boxes of which threads you want a email notification in.

[* you can click on the top box called notification and all your threads will be selected insha Allaah.]

- Go to the bottom of the Subscribed Threads list: Selected Threads (click on the drop down box where it says 'move to folder')

- Theres a list that says: Instant Email Notification, Daily Email Notification, Weekly email notification.

Select which one you want, and then hit 'Go'.

You should start getting alerts everytime you recieve new replies to the threads you selected insha Allaah by mail.

wa Allaahu a'lam.

- Qatada -
01-12-2006, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Smok
I can change my "way of life" but I'm atheist in real world :) But if You really want I will do it :)

Ohh sorry, i never knew lol. thanks for explaining that :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.