/* */

PDA

View Full Version : racist website should be shut-down

aamirsaab
01-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Just reading the Eastern Eye and found that people want the following site shutdown (the followin website contains large amounts of racism - you been warned) cus it's really racist. I've just been on it and my god, these guys are like chavs.

I was wondering, should WE boycott this site then?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
01-13-2006, 01:54 PM
salam
bro i don't think you should be posting links like this, its best you removed it
wasalam

aamirsaab
01-13-2006, 01:56 PM
:sl:
If you aren't aware of the problem, how you gonna solve it. Besides, i gave a warning. you don't have to click on it, it's there to show you what it is.

Muezzin
01-13-2006, 04:42 PM
It's not dot com, it's dot net.

And it's scary as hell.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taebah
01-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Assalamu aliakum,

I think the point brother metsudaistwice was trying to get at was along the lines of this fatwa (I realize it's a different type of site, but I believe this applies to it as well) :

Question :

Salam o Aleikum,
A friend of mine brought to my attention this Web site where the guy changed the verses of the Qoran and says it is the Qoran.
This is the site: XXXXXXX
What can we do to stop this?
I have a question if anybody can answer. I have a christain friend who wants me to go to her wedding where I know they will say "the three" and "son of god" during the ceremony. What does a muslim do in that situation, does he go to the ceremony or just the party afterwards. Also what if somebody converts to Islam and her sister is getting married (who is still christain) does that person attend the ceremony?
Thank you very much and please cite your sources.

Answer :

Praise be to Allah.

Before answering this question, we should advise you of the importance of wisdom in denouncing evil, and of being careful not to inadvertantly promote anti-Islamic websites so that everyone will go and read them, because this will indirectly contribute to the promotion of these worthless people who claim to imitate the Qur’aan.

Producing anything like the Qur’aan is impossible, because Allaah challenged anyone to do this. This challenge was issued to the most brilliant and eloquent Arab poets at the time when the Qur’aan was revealed, which was also the time when Arabic eloquence was at its peak. Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning): “Let them then produce a recital like unto it (the Qur’aan) if they are truthful.” [al-Tur 52:34]

When they could not do this, Allaah challenged them to produce ten soorahs like its soorahs: “Or they say: ‘He (Muhammad) forged it (the Qur’aan).’ Say: ‘Bring you then ten forged soorahs (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!’” [Hud 11:13 – interpretation of the meaning].

When they could not do this, Allah challenged them to produce just one soorah that contained the same eloquence and wisdom as the Qur’aan. He said (interpretation of the meaning): “Or do they say: ‘He (Muhammad) has forged it’? Say: ‘Bring then a soorah (chapter) like unto it, and call upon whomsoever you like, besides Allah, if you are truthful!” [Yoonus 10:38]

Allah called on them to seek help from whoever they wanted, and to accept the challenge. He said (interpretation of the meaning): “And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down to Our slave (Muhammad), then produce a soorah of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful.” [al-Baqarah 2:23]

When they were unable to do this, Allah informed them that they would never be able to do it, no matter who they called upon to help them. He said (interpretation of the meaning): “Say: ‘If mankind and jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’aan, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another.’” [al-Isra’ 17:88]

There is no one except Allah who can produce the like of the Qur’aan, because the Qur’aan, as He says, is “a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected and then explained in detail from One Who is All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).” [Hud 11:1 – interpretation of the meaning].

When some liars did try to imitate the Qur’aan they came up with ridicualous nonsense that would make children laugh, let alone mature and intelligent adults. For example, the liar Musaylimah said: “O frog, daughter of two frogs, croak as much as you want, your upper part is in the water and your lower part is in the mud.” This is an example of the kind of thing said by him and other pretenders to Prophethood. (See Sayd al-Khaatir by Ibn al-Jawzi, p. 404).

Some forms of falsehood may deceive some of the people because of their ignorance and lack of understanding of the rules of grammar and accepted styles of eloquence in Arabic. But anyone who has intelligence and common sense should at least be able to see the difference and realize that these made-up words cannot possibly be Qur’aan. If we look at the Website referred to in the question, we see that kufr is quite clearly mentioned in these fabricated soorahs, such as the statement that the Messiah is the son of God or is God, and the promotion of the evil madhhab of Raafidah (a kind of Shi’ah), and other such nonsense. There are also some weird contradictions, for example, these liars say in the so-called sixth aayah of the so-called “soorah al-tajassud”: “Exalted be He above taking any of His creation as a son,” but then we find in the so-called ninth aayah of the so-called “soorah al-eemaan” the words: “You are he, the son of God, truly; in you we believe.” But verily Allah has spoken the truth when He said (interpretation of the meaning): “Do they not then consider the Qur’aan carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:82]

You also find other silly comments in these made-up soorahs, such as the claim that Allah permitted His Prophet to change whatever he wanted in the Qur’aan, as in the so-called sixth aayah of the so-called “soorah al-wasaaya”: “Abrogate whatever you want to abrogate of the commands that We have given you, for We permit you to make changes to Our decisions”!

Every Muslim will realize the extent of the lies contained in these words that come from this mind that is driven by ulterior motives. Have you ever seen anything more foolish than these words? Allah has told us to adhere to His Book and put it into practice, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “And this is a blessed Book which We have sent down, so follow it and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.” [al-An’aam 6:155]

He commanded His Messenger to adhere to the Qur’aan, saying (interpretation of the meaning): “So hold you (Muhammad) to that which is inspired in you. Verily, you are on a Straight Path.” [al-Zukhruf 43:43].

Allah warned His Messenger not to fail in conveying the message complete and unaltered, as He said (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, they were about to tempt you away from that which We have revealed unto you (O Muhammad), to fabricate something other than it against Us, and then they would certainly have taken you for a friend! And had We not made you stand firm, you would nearly have inclined to them a little. In that case, We would have made you taste a double portion (of punishment) in this life and a double portion (of punishment) after death. And then you would have found none to help you against Us” [al-Isra’ 17:73-75] and “… if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah), We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (aorta)” [al-Haaqqah 69:44-46]. Having said all this, how can there be any so-called soorah that says the messenger has the right to abrogate whatever he wants in the Qur’aan and that he has the authority to change or omit whatever rules he wants??

The only One Who can abrogate whatever He wants of the Qur’aan is the One Who revealed it, may He be glorified, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book” [al-Ra’d 13:39];

“Whatever a Verse (revelation) We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?” [al-Baqarah 2:106].

We, like our Messenger, are obliged to understand and implement the Qur’aan without distorting, omitting or changing anything. Allah said (interpretation of the meaning): “(This is) a Book which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember.” [Saad 38:29].

We have seen in the false soorahs quoted on that Internet website a real example of what is referred to in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: ‘This is from Allah,’ but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:78].

We ask Allah to make His Religion and His Book prevail and to make His friends victorious, as We ask Him to defeat and humiliate His enemies and cause them to fail. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

Halima
01-13-2006, 11:51 PM
:sl:

Boycotting the website is not a good idea.

Rather do not publish the link on this forum because it will further propogate this bad website. Be be aware.

Do not post or otherwise transmit any contents that is unlawful (haram), harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.