/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rape and trafficking of Muslim women and children by Kafir forces

sonz
01-12-2006, 10:18 PM
AMNESTY:
Civilians, including women and children, have reportedly been abducted, subjected to rape and other forms of torture, and killed... Detainees have been held in facilities that sometimes amount to little more than pits in the ground. They are denied access to relatives, lawyers and the outside world. Survivors have said that torture is routine and systematic. They have reported the rape of male and female detainees, beatings with hammers and clubs, electro-shock torture and exposure to tear gas.

A 2001 U.S. State Department report on trafficking in persons described Russia as "a source country for women trafficked for prostitution." Many of those women come from war-torn Chechnya...
Amnesty details the case of Irina, a 14-year-old who died in detention at the Chernokozovo detention facility after "being ill-treated and tortured, including being repeatedly raped, by guards."
Another young girl, Kheda (Elza) Visaevna Kungaeva, aged 18, was taken from her family home by the commander of a tank regiment and his soldiers. Colonel Yury D. Budanov "took Kheda Kungaeva to his tent, reportedly to interrogate her, but instead he strangled her. A Russian army medical expert later concluded that, before she died, Kheda Kungaeva had been raped by several men."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
01-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Salama Alaikam

Abdullah Thats it we are going to Afghanistan , One thing i hate is human trafficking. It is the most sickening thing in the World. Inshallah i will make to Afghanistan. Ah People are Sick these days.

sapphire
01-13-2006, 01:12 AM
yuck that is sickkkk!!!!!

Sahabiyaat
01-13-2006, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Salama Alaikam

Abdullah Thats it we are going to Afghanistan , One thing i hate is human trafficking. It is the most sickening thing in the World. Inshallah i will make to Afghanistan. Ah People are Sick these days.
:mad:
you go for it brother.
and give them a nice backhander from me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.