/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Forum Orphan Sponsorship a success! - Profile of Orphan online!

kadafi
01-13-2006, 08:27 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

Alhumdillah, we have managed to sponsor one orphan for a whole year and the amazing part is that we have achieved it within 5 days, Alhumdillah. We have collected $565 which, Alhumdillah, exceeded the goal of $430. That extra money goes towards the orphan insha'Allaah. Once some of the cheques are cleared (within a few days), I will deposit the money and wait for the profile information of our first sponsored orphan whose name is brother Omar Mohammed.

I would like to say jazaka'Allaahu khairun to those who donated and put a smile on brother Omar Mohammad, may Allaah (Exalted is He) reward you all for your efforts. To those who were planning to donate - do not worry, for we might start second orphan sponsorship soon, insha'Allaah.

Keep an eye on this space for brother Omar Mohammed's profile.

I will conclude this post with the words of Allaah and His Messenger (Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
"One who cares for widows and the poor is like those who fight in the way of Allaah or those who spend their days fasting and their nights praying." [Agreed upon, also in Adab al-Mufrad of Imaam Al-Bukharee in chapter "The Virtue of Those Who Care for Orphans"]
"I and the caretaker of the orphan will enter Paradise together like this, raising (by way of illustration) his forefinger and middle finger jointly, leaving no space in between." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]
"And they feed, for the love of Allaah, the poor, the orphan, and the captive..." [Soorah al-Insaan, 8]
:w:

Quick stats:

Goal: $430

Amount donated: $565

Profile (Page 1):

Page 2:

Page 3:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sonz
01-13-2006, 10:33 PM
salama

aww what cute little kid

cant wait for his profile

can i ask. how old is he???

oh ye ameen to the dua

masalama

Sis786
01-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Assalaam Alykum

Wow Mashallah, I just want to say Jazakallah to Kadafi for giving us this oppurtanity and to all those Bro and Sis that donated. May Allah SWT award us all. And may the Rizak Allah SWT has given us reach to little Bro Omar safely and benefit him and his mother. Aameen.

Wasalaam

afriend
01-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Wow.....When I found out I wanted to give some money, but by the time i got my dad to give some money u had already reached the goal...

Mahallah to every1 who donated

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
01-16-2006, 02:44 PM
:thumbs_up wooooohooooo well done

MetSudaisTwice
01-16-2006, 02:47 PM
salam
alhamdulillah it is such great news, well done to everyone who helped acheive the total target
may allah reward you all
wasalam

im83
01-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Salllams,

Alhumdulilah, that's really great news. If anyone wants to, and has the ability to sponsor their own orphan they can do so at

http://www.muslimhands.org/Site/Page...hanSponsorship

or alternatively at

http://www.onlineorphans.com/

wa sallams

kadafi
01-16-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

:sl:

He is three years old.

Insha'Allaah, I'll scan his profile this Wednesday.

*LJ*
01-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Salam,

Jazakallah to everyone who donated. I was just wondering are you going to be doing this again on the forum?

Thanx:)

kadafi
01-19-2006, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *LJ*
Salam,

Jazakallah to everyone who donated. I was just wondering are you going to be doing this again on the forum?

Thanx:)

Insha'Allaah, soon.

I have added the orphan's profile. To see it, scroll back to the initial post.

MetSudaisTwice
01-19-2006, 11:42 AM
salam
mashallah he is 3 yrs old, inshallah he will be a doctor in the future, may allah make him succesfull in the future inshallah
wasalam

Snowflake
01-19-2006, 12:01 PM
oh SubhanAllah, this is great news. Made me teary and what a cute kid mashaAllah. May Allah reward all those involved in this great charitable act. ameen. Well done LI!!

Rabi'ya
01-19-2006, 02:14 PM

Alhamdulillah we reached our goal - i been offlnie for a while and only just read it!!

May Allah help us to support our brother and continue to inshAllah - also inshAllah to help more brothers and sisters

Rabi'ya:rose:

Tasneem
01-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Awww he is sooo cute

Mashallah,He looks so handsome

SaLaMz

TabTabiun
01-19-2006, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salama

aww what cute little kid

cant wait for his profile

oh ye ameen to the dua

masalama
As-Salaam Walikum- He's three years old.
~~~As-Salaam Walikum~~~

TabTabiun
01-19-2006, 08:18 PM
As-Salaam Walikum-Mashallah... May Allah (SWT) Bless Him and his family with abundance of WEALTH. Ameen.
~~~As-Salaam WAlikum~~~

dianputri
01-20-2006, 03:56 AM
can't say anything...

Masya Allah !!!
Subhanallah !! :)

S_87
01-20-2006, 09:56 AM

MashaAllah hes a cutie :loving:

inshaAllah he is successful and reaches his aim to become a doctor.

Protected_Diamond
01-20-2006, 02:05 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

awwwwh!!

He looks so cute Alhamdulilah, your heart goes out to him. May Allah s.w.a keep him in safe hands Ameen!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

DaSangarTalib
01-20-2006, 05:22 PM

Ahhh Omar is a cutie woochie....:love: and a kool ambitious brotha :coolious:

May Allah shower blessingz upon him and hiz fam...Insha Allah

afriend
01-20-2006, 07:14 PM
The child looks realy sweet, may Allah make him what he wants to be wen he's older.

May Allah guide him.

Ameen

TabTabiun
01-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Ameen.

james
01-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Bismillah.........selam.......

Allah moves in mysterious ways and Inshallah this is the first of many thousands of children who need help with basic needs that we take for granted ........I hope ALL the money reaches him....adn enables this doctor to be, to praise Allah in a more comfortable way......

May Allah the almighty bless this child ......amen....

DaSangarTalib
01-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Ameen

iqbal_ibn_adam
01-24-2006, 09:24 PM

i had joined this group the day after u had already reached ur goal for orphan sponsorship, iwntd to help is well. inshA next one u doing i will

i have been thinking to do one myself for a while but couldn't finds any1 trustable.

I think my dua has been accepted. :Alhumdill

Zuko
02-04-2006, 03:04 PM
That kid is adorable... May Allaah reward all those who donated to help sponsor him...

Andaraawus
02-04-2006, 03:12 PM
al hamdu Lillah , this is really good, i just wish i could be in the situation to do something like this ...wasalams .

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Mashalalh very nice work brother!
if i had money i love to give Sadiqah.
inshallah i will do it when Allah (swt) will make me able to do so.

Галина
04-20-2006, 11:13 PM
OOOO!!Subhan ALLAH!!masha ALLAh!
I is very glad to know that on the forum you help orphan
the We- woman of muslimy in Russia. we also have a forum, and help there orphan into Rossii.no we we help little, no sponsors, we take our small purse and give to orphans sometimes still our plan- to open school for the Moslems of children into Moskow.Moskow it does not have a school for the Moslems of children today. We do today everything that we can make)Insha Allah there will be the good result!!!

Галина
04-20-2006, 11:16 PM
I am so sorry for my poor poor English((((

Rabi'ya
04-21-2006, 10:46 AM

what happened with this anyway? Any further news? Did kadafi bro write to the brother we sponsored?

songinwind
04-21-2006, 10:53 AM
So sorry, I too have been offline for while...and this is so wonderful that you have begun,,,will there be others? I am sad that I missed out helping this child,and pray another is selected...

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2006, 10:57 AM
salam
wasnt brother omer muhammed successfully sponsored?
wasalam

Rabi'ya
04-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Yeh he was successfully sponsored...but i thoguth u can sent gifts and letters to ur sponsored chlid?jsut wondering if Brothe rKadafi had any further info on him? any progress he made at school etc...

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2006, 11:39 AM
salam
oh ok, i hope bro kadafi has more info too
wasalam

Галина
04-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Let Allah take your intentions!!!))

bronumba1
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM
yeah thats true.... i would also like to know what happened????:rollseyes

Umar001
11-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Oh man thats so cool,

Please try and get a picture of him after they've told him that he has been given money, he seems abit upset in the other picture :(

Mawaddah
05-01-2007, 07:15 PM
There seems to be nothing about the sponsored child? What's going on with the child now? May Allah keep him in the best of conditions Ameen.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
salamualikum.
^ whats new?, anything happend? erm i wasn't here when this happened? i can't remember? :confused:
Amin Thumma Amin Ya Rabbil Alameen to the dua'ah. May Allahs ubhwnatallah help everyone amin
ma'assalama

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:28 PM
how did you donate the money? i mean where? muslims-hands organization website?

and
ameen to the duas.

Pk_#2
05-01-2007, 09:44 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Ameen to all dua's :)

Peace.

atha
05-21-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
salam
mashallah he is 3 yrs old, inshallah he will be a doctor in the future, may allah make him succesfull in the future inshallah
wasalam
What's so cool about being a doctor?

Kittygyal
05-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Salamualikum.
^ I guess then he can cure people. Allah hu alim

Ma'assalama

Aziaf
05-21-2007, 11:59 PM
:sl: :D

Mashallah..but,
I was wondering can a child be an orphan if the Mother is still alive? Below on the first post the mothers status is alive.
I thought an orphan was a child without both parents?
Correct me if im wrong.

Snowflake
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziaf
:sl: :D

Mashallah..but,
I was wondering can a child be an orphan if the Mother is still alive? Below on the first post the mothers status is alive.
I thought an orphan was a child without both parents?
Correct me if im wrong.

A child without a father is also an orphan because he has been left without a provider and guardian of the family.

S_87
05-22-2007, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by atha
What's so cool about being a doctor?

if you read the childs profile on the first page it says he wants to become a doctor. so maybe thats why the brother wrote what he did....

palestinemuslim
07-02-2007, 03:57 PM
salam alykum ws,
Dear brother Kadafi ,
i would like to tell u about Palestinian family, need relief and Aid quickly.
Dear brothers and sisters , i hope that u can offer something for this family.

Palestinian Family cry need help and Relief
in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

“The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it groweth seven ears, and each ear Hath a hundred grains. Allah giveth manifold increase to whom He pleaseth: And Allah careth for all and He knoweth all things. “

I did not find better than words of Allah to begin this message to all my brothers and sisters in islam in the muslimspace website .

Here is Palestinian family from Gaza – palestine live in camp in Gaza the family live in very bad conditions and the family do not have income source and as the father of this family is sick .

The family consist of thirteen , the Father is sick and does not work since many years

They do not get any help just help of Allah .

The family is registered as very special harship case in the United Nation Agency office in Gaza.

Also the municipality and many companies and others people ask my family to pay more than six thousands dollars fees of electricity and water services and others debts .

the family live in old and small home not appropiate for human living , they need food ,drink and clothes

our brothers and sisters in this family need relief and aid quickly .

I ask you with name of Allah the lord of universe to care about this and try to finance and help us as much you can .

the family have many papers and certificates which certify about their case , they can send it

to you andyou can check about the family case by the way you choose it .

Please the family need your support and help , do not leave them alone .

“And the likeness of those who spend their substance, seeking to please Allah
and to strengthen their souls, is as a garden, high and fertile: heavy rain
falls on it but makes it yield a double increase of harvest, and if it receives
not Heavy rain, light moisture sufficeth it. Allah seeth well whatever ye do “

Please any one want to help this family ,Please send to me message and I will reach you with this family , I have their address , any one want to relief this family ,please send to me message , I will give you address of this family to contact them directly

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.