/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Dajjal

Khattab
03-22-2005, 12:58 AM
Sahih Muslim Hadith 7023 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Someone came to him and said: What is this hadith that you narrate that the Last Hour will come at a certain time? Thereupon he said: Hallowed be Allah, there is no god but Allah (or words to the same effect). I have decided that I shall not narrate anything to anyone now. I have only said that you will see after some time an important event: that the (sacred) House (Ka'bah) will be burnt and it definitely happen. He then reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah and he will stay (in the world) for forty--I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. Allah will then send Jesus, son of Mary, who will resemble Urwah ibn Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) will chase him and kill him. Then people will live for seven years, during which time there will be no rancour between any two persons. After that Allah will send a cold wind from the direction of Syria. None will survive on Earth, having a speck of good in him or faith in him: he will die. Even if some among you were to enter the innermost part of the mountain, this wind would reach that place also and cause your death. I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) as saying: Only the wicked people will survive and they will be as careless as birds with the characteristics of beasts. They will never appreciate good nor condemn evil. Then Satan will come to them, in human form, and would say: Don't you respond? They will say: What do you order us to do? He will command them to worship the idols but, in spite of this, they will have an abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives. Then the trumpet will be blown and he who hears it will bend his neck to one side and raise it from the other side. The first one to hear that trumpet will be the person who is busy in setting right the cistern meant for supplying water to the camels. He will faint and the other people will also faint. Then Allah will send or He will cause to be sent rain which will be like dew and there will grow out of it the bodies of people. Then the second trumpet will be blown and they will stand up and begin to look (around). Then it will be said: O people, go to your Lord. They will be made to stand there and they will be questioned. Then it will be said: Bring out a group (of them) for the Hell-Fire. It will be asked: How much? It will be said: Nine hundred and ninety-nine out of one thousand for the Hell-Fire. That will be the day that will make the children old because of its terror and that will be the day about which it has been said: "On the day when the shank will be uncovered".

Anyone know the meaning of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-22-2005, 01:03 AM
Have you read the hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari? Dajjal is already here, but I take this to mean that he will start working his corruption in this ummah.

Khattab
03-22-2005, 01:06 AM
yeah I know he is alive like Yajuj and Majuj, and only Allah (SWT) knows where, but I nver knew he would come from the ummah, but its sounds right what you have said

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-22-2005, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I will have to double check but I don't think the hadith is saying that he will be some former muslim or something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-22-2005, 02:54 AM
:sl:

He is alive because there is a hadith saying about: a group of christians journey to an island and find him ther and he tells them to go to Arabia and follow the Prophet and when they return they tell the prophet and the prophet replys saying " He was the Dajjal"

sorry i cant remeber where i read this Inshallah ill research and get back . but the above is a valid hadith

wasalam

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-22-2005, 03:36 AM
Yes, that is the one I mentioned, the hadith of Tamim Ad-Dari.

Here:
Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 7028:

Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them.
...She said:
... I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, you about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island.
There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa.

They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you.

So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it;

then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold [perhaps] he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

For more info:
Major Signs before the Day of Judgement (Qiyamah)

Uthman
03-22-2005, 07:42 AM

Yes that is a well-known and authentic hadith. I first heard it on a tape by Maulana Ahmad Ali

Ansar how are you going to 'double-check'?

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-25-2005, 01:02 AM

according this hadith:

Taken from Sahih Muslim
Book 041, Number 7028:
Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the Masjid (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that Masjid and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuu about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Scary isnt it? Just like Yajuj and Majuj he is on earth.
May Allah strenghten all of ur Imans Inshallah

wasalam

Uthman
04-05-2005, 08:40 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
Scary isnt it? Just like Yajuj and Majuj he is on earth.
May Allah strenghten all of ur Imans Inshallah
Ameen. And know that it is still not too late to prepare for the fitnah of Dajjal. If he comes within our lifetime then may we be amongst those resist him. :)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
05-11-2005, 06:00 PM
The Dajjal will appear as the end of the world approaches. The time he stays will be a time of immense trial for all humanity. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, 'No tribulation on the face of the Earth since Allah created the children of Adam will be greater than the trial of the Dajjal. Verily, no prophet was sent who did not warn his people of the Dajjal, and I am the last of the prophets, and you are the last of the nations, and so he will inevitably appear among you." (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim). Most of the Dajjal's followers will be from the Jews: "Seventy thousands of the Jews of Isfahan will follow the Dajjal, wearing cloaks." (Muslim). The Jews will believe that he is a miracle from Allah, that he will return to them their Kingdom. They will call him the Messiah, son of David.

WHEN WILL HE APPEAR ??
Just before the appearance of the Dajjal, the Muslims will be at the peak of their military power. It seems that the Dajjal's purpose will be to destroy the Muslims' power. At that time, Muslims will make a peace treaty with the Christians, and together they will conquer and win, but the Christians will then break the treaty. Prophet Muhammad, (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), informed us, "You will make a peace treaty with them [Christians] and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture when one of the [Christians] will come and raise a cross and say: 'Victory to the Cross', so one of the Muslims will come and kill him. Then the [Christians] will break the treaty and prepare for al-Malhamah." (Abu Dawud).

AL MALHAMAH

As this battle between Muslims and Christians approaches, men will abandon Christianity to embrace Islam in large numbers. They will become the best of Muslims, and the remaining Christians will pursue them aggressively. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "The Hour will not come until the [Christians] camp at al-Amaq or Dabiq. An army, composed of the best people on Earth at that time, will come out of Madinah to meet them. When they arrange themselves in ranks, the [Christians] will say: 'Do not stand between us and those who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight them.' The Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.' Then they will fight. One third will run away and Allah will never forgive them; one third will be killed and will be the best of the martyrs in the sight of Allah; another third, who have never been subject to trials, will win and conquer Constantinople. After they hang their swords on the olive trees and begin to divide the booty, Satan will shout to them that the Dajjal has taken their places amongst their family. They will run out but will find that it is not true. However when they reach ash-Sham (the area of present day Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon), the Dajjal will appear. While they are preparing to fight him, and drawing up their ranks, Salaat time will come and then, Eesa the son of Maryam will descend." (Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has talked at length about this battle - how terrible it will be and the great sense of sacrifice the Muslims will display. He said, "The Hour will not come until people will not be able to divide inheritance, nor rejoice over booty." Pointing toward ash-Sham, he said: "An enemy will gather forces against the Muslims, and the Muslims will gather forces against them.' A companion asked: 'Do you mean the [Christians]?' He said: 'Yes, and at that time there will be terrible fighting. The Muslims will prepare a detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious, and the detachment will perish. Then the Muslims will prepare another detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious. On the fourth day, the Muslims who are left will return to fight, and Allah will make their enemy to be defeated. There will be a battle the like of which has never been seen, so that even if a bird were to pass between the rank, it will fall dead before it reaches the end. Out of a family of one hundred, only one man will survive. So, how could he rejoice over any booty or divide any inheritance?"' (Muslim)

IDENTIFYING THE DAJJAAL
The Dajjal will claim that he is Allah. He will perform mighty acts to convince people of his claim. But, every true believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read the word kafir on his forehead, as stated by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has also described his physical appearance as: short, fat, red-faced, bow-legged, with curly hair and one-eyed. One of his eyes is extinguished, and is neither protruding nor deep-seated, but resembles a floating grape. "If you are confused, know that your Lord is not one-eyed, and that no one will be able to see the Lord [in this world]." (paraphrased from Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad and Abu Dawud). And in the narration related by Muslim and Bukhari, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, "There has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against the one-eyed Dajjal. Verily he is one-eyed and your lord is not one eyed. On his forehead will be written the letters Kaf, Fa', Ra, i.e., the root letters for 'kafir' or 'unbeliever').” These words will actually be written between his eyes on the forehead.

He will move with great swiftness around the Earth, "like a cloud driven by the wind.” (Muslim) Also, Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us, "He [the Dajjal) will have two flowing rivers. One will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river that seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes and drink from it, for it will be cold water" "...and the cool water will be fire." (Bukhari).

The Dajjal will acquire assistance from devils: “He will say to a Bedouin: 'What do you think if I bring your father and mother back to life for you'? Will you bear witness that I am your Lord?' The Bedouin will say, 'Yes', so two devils will assume the appearance of his father and mother and will say: 'O son follow him, for he is your Lord.’” (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim).

Animals and objects will execute his orders: "He will come to people and call them, and they will believe in him and answer his call. Upon his order, the sky will rain, and the Earth will produce crops. Their animals will graze on these crops, and will come back with their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. Then he will go to other people and will call them, but they will reject his call. He will depart from them and then they will suffer great famine and will possess nothing in the form of wealth. He will pass by the wasteland and say: 'bring forth your treasures' and its treasures will follow him like swarms of bees." (Muslim).

His time will be filled with extreme trials as Allah created him to be a test for people. Only those whose faith is strong will resist the great temptation and might of the Dajjal. He will rule on Earth for forty days but they would not be like other days. They are: "Forty days, and one of these days will be like a year, another day like a month, yet another like a week, and the rest will have the same length as normal days. The companions who were always concerned about the matters of faith and worship, asked Prophet Muhammad: 'O Messenger of Allah, for the day which is like a year, will one day's prayer be sufficient?' He said: 'No, you must estimate the time and observe the salah.’” (Muslim). This means that the day will truly be lengthened, and it will not be due to the people's imagination.

Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be no town the Dajjal will not visit, except Makkah and Madinah, for all their gates will be guarded by angels surrounding them. So he will camp at the salt-marsh (near Madinah). Madinah will be shaken by three tremors, after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it." (Bukhari and Muslim).

The Dajjal will finally be destroyed by Prophet Eesa (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) who will descend to Earth and spread peace.

THE DAJJAAL IS ALIVE AND IS IMPRISONED ON A REMOTE ISLAND
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) once gathered the Muslims in the masjid and said: "I have kept you here because Tamim ad-Dari, a Christian man who has embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with what I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men from Banu Lakham and Banu Judham. The waves tossed them about for a month, then they came near an island at sunset. They approached the island on the ship's rafts, and landed. They were met by a beast that was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back. They said: 'Woe to you! What are you?' It said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' They said: 'What is al-Jassasah?' It said: 'O people, go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you,’” Tamim said that when it named a person to us we were afraid lest it be a devil. Tamim said: "We quickly went to the monastery. There we found a huge man with his hands tied up to his neck and with iron shackles between his legs up to the ankles. We said: 'Woe to you, who are you?' It said: 'You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are.' We said: 'We are people from Arabia. We sailed on a ship, but the waves have been tossing us about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a beast which was so hairy that we could not tell its front from its back. We said to it: 'Woe to you what are you?' She said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' We asked: 'What is al-Jassasah?' and it told us: 'Go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.' So we came to you quickly, fearing that it might be a devil.' The man said: 'Tell me about the date-palms of Beisan.' We said: 'What do you want to know about them'?' He said: 'I want to know whether these trees bear fruits or not.' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'Soon they will not bear fruits.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the lake of Tabariyah (in Palestine).' We said: 'What do you want to know about it?' He said: 'Is there water in it'?' We said: 'There is plenty of water in it.' He said: 'Soon it will become dry.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the spring of Zughar.' We asked: 'What do you want to know about it'?' He asked: 'Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land'?' We said: 'Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the illiterate Prophet [Muhammad], what has he done?' We said: 'He has left Makkah and settled in Yathrib (later Madinah).' He said: 'Do the Arabs fight against him'?' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'How does he deal with them'?' So we told him that Prophet Muhammad had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him. He asked: 'Has it really happened?' We said yes. He said: 'It is better for them that they follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the Earth. In forty nights, I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madinah, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.'” (Muslim).

Lateralus63
05-11-2005, 08:08 PM

One of the signs of Dajjal is there will be people who will prepare his arrival and they will bear similar attributes to Dajjal, may i just say, if any of you havent heard of the illuminati. I suggest you ask someone now.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-11-2005, 10:52 PM
the Freemasons?

Ibn Syed
05-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Jazakallah for the great post brother Abdullah. I never knew about most of these things. May Allah help the muslims whenever the Dajjal coms or whenever one may need help.

Lateralus63
05-12-2005, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
the Freemasons?

the freemasons are only a part of the illuminati, basically the illuminati stands for one new world order, under the one "all seeing eye". Just do your homework (that means google :P) and then you'll see it all.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-12-2005, 12:32 AM
they have their sign and their logo in latin on the US 1 dollar bill :) i know alot about them.

syedhs
05-12-2005, 02:11 PM
salam all,

I bet you all have read Dan Brown's Angel and Daemon :shade:

Lateralus63
05-12-2005, 07:00 PM

Well i learnt about the illuminati about 4 years ago way before angels and demons.

snipeaac
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
I suggest u keep that topic off ur forums :p

harunyahya.com has a book on it.

there are quite a few things u can learn too.

I breifed muslimahimprovin on a basic history of them

S_87
05-12-2005, 08:01 PM
has anyone listened to this talk regarding freemasons and dajjal? i cant remeber the title though

also i noticed some people when mentionnig `Dajjal` say La Hawla wa La Quwwata Illah billah..they say its because when they say dajjal one chain is taken off him and when they say La Hawla wa La Quwwata illah Billah 10 chains are put on or sumthing
has anyone heard this before?

sistajannah
05-12-2005, 08:48 PM
The story of Hadrat Tamim Dari and the Dajjal

The story of Tamim Dari which follows, answers the first and most important question, is the Dajjal alive? and whether Hadrat Tamim Dari and his companions have seen him when they were thrown by the waves on to some remote Island. Fatimah-bint-Qais reported, "I heard the proclaimer of the Messenger of Allah http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif proclaiming (for) 'Congregational Prayer'. I went to the mosque and prayed with the Prophet http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif. When he finished his prayer, he sat upon the pulpit smiling and said, 'Let every man remain in his seat.' He then asked, 'Do you know why I have called you together?' They replied, 'Allah and his Messenger know best.' The Prophet http://www.inter-islam.org/images/saw23X22.gif said, 'By Allah, I have not called you together for hope or for fear, I have called you together because Tamim ad- Dari who was a Christian, came and embraced Islam.
He narrated a story to me, which agreed with the account I had given to you about the Dajjal. He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set. They sat in a small side boat and landed on the Island. A beast with very coarse hair met them. They could not tell its front from its back due to its excessive hair. They asked, 'Woe to thee! Who art thou?" It replied, 'I am a spy. Go to this man in the monastery, as he is eager to receive the information you bring.
' Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.
' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly. He asked, 'Tell me about the trees of Baisan. Do they bear fruit?.' 'Yes' We replied. He said, 'Behold! Soon they will not yield fruit.' He asked, 'Inform me of the lake of Tiberias. Is there water in it?' We replied, 'It is full of water.' He informed us, 'Soon its water will disappear.' He then asked, 'Inform me of the fountain of Zugara. Is there water in it and do its inhabitants irrigate with the water of the fountain?' 'Yes, it is full of water and it's inhabitants irrigate from its water. He asked, 'Inform me of the Prophet of the illiterates. What does he do?' We said, 'He has just come out of Makkah and gone to Yathrib.' He asked, 'Have the Arabs fought with him?' 'Yes' We replied. He asked, 'How did he treat them' We informed him that he had got the upper hand of those of the Arabs who opposed him and they obeyed him. He said, 'Behold! It is better for them if they obey him. As for myself I am certainly the Anti-Christ and it is near that an order will be passed for me to come out. I shall then come out and travel the world. I shall leave no village at which I shall not land within 40 nights except Makkah and Taibah, which will be forbidden to me. Whenever I wish to enter one of the two, an angel with a sword in his hand will encounter me and prevent me therefrom. There will be angels on every side to guard it. The apostle of Allah struck his pulpit with his staff and said, 'This is Taibah meaning Madinah. Behold! Did I not tell you?' 'Yes' they replied. 'Behold, he is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.' (Muslim)

Protected_Diamond
05-29-2005, 04:01 PM
:sl: yikes!! thats so scary the appearance of dajal

jazak Allah for that info though :sister:

Abu Zakariya
08-04-2005, 11:17 AM

Watch this lecture by Bilal Philips:

ad-Dajjal - by Bilal Philips

He quotes a hadith where a sahabi told the Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam about a person he met in southern India who seemed to know a lot about the things going on in the world and the Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam.
He fit into the description of the Dajjal. The Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam confirmed that this was the Dajjal. So he is actually alive right now.

It's kinda scary... :-[

Also he tells us in the lecture what to do when he appears...

aamirsaab
08-04-2005, 11:28 AM
listening to it right now, bro. bit dodgy sound interference but oh well. :)

TEH
08-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I have heard a hadeeth like that before, but the compaions didnt see the dajjal, they saw the beast...

meh, I havent watched the video so dont mind me...

:)

Uthman
08-04-2005, 07:54 PM

Here is another hadith that shows the Dajjal is alive and is in the East:

Fatimah-bint-Qais reported, "I heard the proclaimer of the Messenger of Allah proclaiming (for) 'Congregational Prayer'. I went to the mosque and prayed with the Prophet . When he finished his prayer, he sat upon the pulpit smiling and said, 'Let every man remain in his seat.' He then asked, 'Do you know why I have called you together?' They replied, 'Allah and his Messenger know best.' The Prophet said, 'By Allah, I have not called you together for hope or for fear, I have called you together because Tamim ad- Dari who was a Christian, came and embraced Islam.
He narrated a story to me, which agreed with the account I had given to you about the Dajjal. He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set. They sat in a small side boat and landed on the Island. A beast with very coarse hair met them. They could not tell its front from its back due to its excessive hair. They asked, 'Woe to thee! Who art thou?" It replied, 'I am a spy. Go to this man in the monastery, as he is eager to receive the information you bring.
' Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.
' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly. He asked, 'Tell me about the trees of Baisan. Do they bear fruit?.' 'Yes' We replied. He said, 'Behold! Soon they will not yield fruit.' He asked, 'Inform me of the lake of Tiberias. Is there water in it?' We replied, 'It is full of water.' He informed us, 'Soon its water will disappear.' He then asked, 'Inform me of the fountain of Zugara. Is there water in it and do its inhabitants irrigate with the water of the fountain?' 'Yes, it is full of water and it's inhabitants irrigate from its water. He asked, 'Inform me of the Prophet of the illiterates. What does he do?' We said, 'He has just come out of Makkah and gone to Yathrib.' He asked, 'Have the Arabs fought with him?' 'Yes' We replied. He asked, 'How did he treat them' We informed him that he had got the upper hand of those of the Arabs who opposed him and they obeyed him. He said, 'Behold! It is better for them if they obey him. As for myself I am certainly the Anti-Christ and it is near that an order will be passed for me to come out. I shall then come out and travel the world. I shall leave no village at which I shall not land within 40 nights except Makkah and Taibah, which will be forbidden to me. Whenever I wish to enter one of the two, an angel with a sword in his hand will encounter me and prevent me therefrom. There will be angels on every side to guard it. The apostle of Allah struck his pulpit with his staff and said, 'This is Taibah meaning Madinah. Behold! Did I not tell you?' 'Yes' they replied. 'Behold, he is in the Syrian sea or sea of Yemen; no, rather he is from the eastern direction. He then pointed out with his hand to wards the East.' (Muslim)

Abu Zakariya
08-04-2005, 07:58 PM
That's the hadith!

BarakAllah feek

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Threads merged.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-18-2005, 12:50 AM
what you guys say to this, thoughts?

looks scary though

attachment removed

montoyauk
11-18-2005, 01:17 AM
is the picture real or fake?:nervous:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-18-2005, 01:38 AM

Ubaidah Bin Saamit (RA) says, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said “ I have explained DAJJAL to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. DAJJAL will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted...... If you have any doubt regarding DAJJAL, remember that your Sustainer (ALLAH), is not one eyed. (Because DAJJAL will eventually claim to be God himself. His followers shall accept him as such). He will be able to split a person into two and then bring him back life again....(AHMAD).

It means that Dajjal will have 2 eyes but will be blind in one. The blind one will be like a swollen grape. Thus that picture is a fake.

Also check out:

http://muslimsonline.com/babri/dajjal1.htm

I edited the title a bit to make it more specific. Thread moved and merged.

montoyauk
11-18-2005, 03:17 AM
just hope i am not here when The Dajjal appears:scared:
as its going to be very scary when he appears

Abdullah
11-18-2005, 03:28 AM
The picture is fake, im sure dajjal isnt a cyclops

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-18-2005, 11:18 AM
well i think the picture is real but has nothing to do with the dajjal but rather a abnormality due to the guy living near a nuclear plant.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-18-2005, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
well i think the picture is real but has nothing to do with the dajjal but rather a abnormality due to the guy living near a nuclear plant.

Photoshoped. Quite easy to tweak a pic like that and make it look like that.

libyanhero
12-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Sahih Muslim Hadith 7034 Narrated by Anas ibn Malik
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4305, Narrated Imran ibn Husayn

The Prophet said: Let him who hears of the Dajjal (Antichrist) go far from him for I swear by Allah that a man will come to him thinking he is a believer and follow him because of confused ideas roused in him by him.

Oh that is scary

libyanhero
12-05-2005, 06:37 PM
There are many hadiths about the Dajjal and many signs have proven to have started but I don't think the corruption is sufficient yet

Halima
12-05-2005, 06:41 PM
:sl: Thread moved :w:

libyanhero
12-05-2005, 06:47 PM
Jesus And The Dajjal (Anti-Christ)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) told his companions much about the anti-christ (Dajjal). Although all prophets warned their people about the anti-christ , Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) gave very detailed account of the anti-christ who at the end of time would appear. Only Jesus (peace be upon him) will be able to contend with him at that time.....
Hadith 7015 (Muslim Hadith)
Hadith 6924 (Muslim Hadith)
Hadith 4.649 (Al-Bukhari Hadith)
Hadith 4.650 (Al-Bukhari Hadith)

Hadith 7015 (Muslim Hadith)

God's Apostle (peace be upon him) mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: God's Apostle (peace be upon him) you mentioned the Dajjal this morning (sometimes describing him) as insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think he was present in some (nearly) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees. So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not among you, a man must contend on his own behalf and God will take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (the Dajjal) will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of God! Adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: God's Apostle (peace be upon him), how long will he stay on Earth? He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days. We said: God's Apostle (peace be upon him) will one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of the day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer). We said: God's apostle (peace be upon him) how quickly will he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. He will then call someone in the flush of youth, strike him with the sword, cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at the distance which is generally between the archer and his target. He will then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness). It will at this very time that God will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odour of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd and kills him. Then a people whom God had protected will come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he will wipe their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under such conditions that God will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then God will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope. The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions will then be besieged here (at Tur, and they will be so hard pressed) that the head of the ox will be dearer to them than one hundred dinars. God's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions will supplicate God, Who will send to them insects (which will attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish as one single person. God's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions, then come down to Earth and they will not find on Earth as much space as a single span that is not filled with putrefaction and stench. God's Apostle (peace be upon him), Jesus, and his companions will then beseech God who will send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they will carry them away and throw them where God wills. Then God will send rain which no house of mud-bricks or (tent of) camel-hair will keep out and it will wash the Earth until it resembles a mirror. Then the Earth will be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there will grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people will be able to eat it and seek shelter under its skin, a dairy cow will give so much milk that a whole party will be able to drink it. The milking camel will give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe will be able to drink from it, and the milking-sheep will give so much milk that the whole family will be able to drink from it. At that time God will send a pleasant wind which will soothe (people) even under their armpits. He will take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked will survive who will commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

Hadith 6924 (Muslim Hadith)

God's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Last Hour will not come until the Romans land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people on Earth at that time will come from Medina (to oppose them). When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from among us. Let us fight them. The Muslims will say: Nay, by God, we shall never turn aside from you and from our brethren so that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army, whom God will never forgive, will run away. A third (part of the army), which will be constituted of excellent martyrs in God's eyes, would be killed. The third who will never be put on trial will win and they will be the conquerors of Constantinople. As they are busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your families. They will then come out, but it will be of no avail. When they reach Syria, he will come out while they are still preparing themselves for battle, drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then Jesus (peace be upon him), son of Mary, descend and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of God see him, it will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. God would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Hadith 4.649 (Al-Bukhari Hadith)

The Prophet mentioned the Massiah Ad-Dajjal in front of the people saying, -God is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. While sleeping near the Ka'ba last night, I saw in my dream a man of brown color the best one can see amongst brown color and his hair was long that it fell between his shoulders. His hair was lank and water was dribbling from his head and he was placing his hands on the shoulders of two men while circumambulating the Kaba. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'This is Jesus, son of Mary.' Behind him I saw a man who had very curly hair and was blind in the right eye, resembling Ibn Qatan (i.e. an infidel) in appearance. He was placing his hands on the shoulders of a person while performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'Massiah Ad-Dajjal.' "

Hadith 4.650 (Al-Bukhari Hadith)

No, By God, the Prophet did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka'ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' The one who resembled to him among the people, was Ibn Qatar." (Az-Zuhri said, "He (i.e. Ibn Qatan) was a man from the tribe Khuza'a who died in the pre-Islamic period"

Umm Safiya
12-14-2005, 05:41 PM

Barak Allâhu fiik for sharing! These things really scare me!

mariamq
12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Subhanallah, All i know is that i want to run as fast as i can away from the dajjal... That is so scary.. May Allah protect us all from the dajall Ameen!

DaSangarTalib
12-20-2005, 04:55 PM
I know this is a bit long, but insha Allah you'll be able to print it and read it whenever you can, i hate reading and i managed to read it so that just shows how intresting and benificial this article is. It really makes you think!

The great trial of the Dajjal
by Shaykh Muhammad Sâlih al-Munajjid

Meaning of the word Maseeh (Messiah)

There are over fifty scholarly comments on the meaning of the word Maseeh (Messiah). They said that this word is applied both to the Truthful One [True Messiah, i.e., ‘Eesa (Jesus)] and to the misleading liar [the “antichrist” or Dajjaal]. The Messiah is the Truthful One, ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary), the Messiah of guidance, who healed those who were born blind and lepers, and brought the dead to life by Allaah’s Leave.
The false messiah (al-maseeh al-dajjaal) is the liar who leads people astray, the messiah of misguidance who will tempt people by means of the signs that he is given, such as bringing down rain, reviving the earth to bring forth vegetation, and other “miracles.”

So Allaah has created two messiahs, who are opposites of one another.

The scholars said that the reason why the Dajjaal is called maseeh (a “messiah”) is because one of his eyes is mamsooh (lit. “wiped”; smooth or abraded, i.e., he will be blind or defective in one eye). Or it was said that it is because he will survey or travel throughout the earth (yamsah) in forty days… The former view is more correct, because of what was said in the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (no. 5221) from Anas ibn Maalik, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Dajjaal will be blind ( mamsooh) in one eye, and between his eyes will be written ‘kaafir’…’”.

Meaning of the word Dajjaal

The word Dajjaal is taken from the expression “Dajjala al-ba’eer (he smeared the camel)”, referring to when they covered it with tar.
The root dajala means to mix. The word dajala is used to mean deliberately confusing matters and being vague and ambiguous, The Dajjaal is the one who speaks in vagaries, who tells many lies and deceives many people.

The word “Dajjaal” became a title given to the lying, one-eyed, false messiah. The Dajjaal is so called because he will conceal his kufr from the people by lying to them, deceiving them and confusing them.

Description of the Dajjaal, and the haadeeth narrated concerning him

The Dajjaal will be a man from among the sons of Adam. He will have many attributes which were described in the haadeeth to acquaint people with him and to warn them of his evil. So when he comes, the believers will know him and will not be misled by him; they will know his features which the Truthful One (the Prophet) (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has told us about. These features will distinguish him from other people, so that no one will be deceived by him except those who are ignorant and whose doom has already been decreed. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

Among these attributes are:

1. He will be a young man with a ruddy complexion, short, with thick curly hair, a wide forehead, and broad upper chest, blind or defective (mamsooh) in the right eye. This eye will be neither prominent nor sunken, and will look like a floating grape.

2. His left eye will be covered with a thick piece of flesh growing at the edge of his eye. Written between his eyes will be “Kaaf faa’ raa’ (K-F-R)”, in separate (Arabic) letters, or “kaafir”, with the letters joined. This will be read by every Muslim, literate or illiterate.

3. Another of his characteristics will be that he will be sterile, with no children born to him.

There follow some of the sahih haadeeth in which the above attributes are mentioned. These haadeeth form part of the evidence (daleel) concerning the emergence of the Dajjaal:

From ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘Whilst I was sleeping, I saw myself performing Tawaaf around the Ka’bah, when I saw a dark man with straight hair, standing between two other men, with water dripping from his head. I asked, “Who is this?” They said, “The son of Maryam.” Then I turned and saw a ruddy-complexioned man, well built, with curly hair, blind in his right eye, with his eye looking like a floating grape. I asked, “Who is this?” They said, “This is the Dajjaal.” The person who looks most like him is Ibnu Qatan.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6508; Ibn Qatan was a man from Banu Mustalaq from Khuzaa’ah).

It was also narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the Dajjaal to the people and said:

“Allaah is not one-eyed, but the false messiah (al-maseeh al-dajjaal) is one-eyed, blind or defective in his right eye, with his eye looking like a floating grape…” (narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3184).

In the lengthy hadeeth narrated by al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan (may Allaah be pleased with him) it says: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) mentioned the Dajjaal one morning. Sometimes he described him as insignificant and sometimes he described him as so significant that we thought that he was in the cluster of date-palm trees…” One of the features of the Dajjaal that he described was:

“He will be a young man with very curly hair, with his eye floating. It is as if he looks like ‘Abd al-‘Uzza ibn Qatan.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

It was narrated from ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“I have told you so much about the Dajjaal that I fear you will not understand. The Dajjaal will be a short man, pigeon-toed, with curly hair. He will be one-eyed, with his eye neither prominent nor sunken. If you become confused about him, then remember that your Lord is not one-eyed.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, no. 3763. This hadeeth is saheeh - Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, no. 2455).

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘… as for the false messiah, he will be one-eyed, with a wide forehead and broad upper chest, and he will be hunchbacked…’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 7564).

Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal will be one-eyed, blind or defective in his left eye, with thick hair. He will have with him a paradise and a hell, but his hell will be a paradise and his paradise will be a hell.’” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5222).

According to the hadeeth of Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No Prophet was sent but he warned his people about the one-eyed liar. He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed, and between his eyes will be written ‘kaafir.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6598). According to another report: “Written between his eyes will be ‘kaaf faa’ raa’.’” (Muslim, no. 5219) According to a report narrated by Hudhayfah, “This will be read by every believer, literate or illiterate.” (Muslim, no. 5223).

From the apparent meaning, this writing will be real, and the fact that some will see it whilst others will not, and that illiterate people will read it, is not problematic.

“This is because Allaah causes people to understand something when looking at it, as He wills and when He wills. So the believer will see this with his insight, even if he is illiterate, and the kaafir will not be able to see it, even if he is literate. By the same token, the believer will see with his insight evidence that the kaafir will not see. Allaah will enable the believer to understand without him being literate, because at that time, extraordinary things will be happening.” (Fath al-Baari by Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqallaani, 13/100)

Al-Nawawi said:

“The correct view according to those who studied this issue is that this writing should be taken literally, as being real writing which Allaah will create as a sign, one of the definitive proofs that (the Dajjaal) is a kaafir and a liar, to expose his falsehood. Allaah will show this sign to every Muslim, literate or illiterate, and will conceal it from everyone whom He decrees is doomed or whom He wants to test. There is no reason why this should be impossible.” (Sharh al-Nawawi li Saheeh Muslim, 18/60).

Another of his attributes was mentioned in the hadeeth of Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her), in the story of al-Jassaasah, in which Tameem al-Daari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said;

“So we rushed to the monastery, where we saw the most enormous man we had ever seen, fettered with the most chains we had ever seen.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5235).

‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say:

‘From the time of the creation of Adam until the Hour begins, there will never be a bigger creation than the Dajjaal.’” (Narrated by Muslim, 5239).

The Dajjaal will not have any children, as stated in the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him), who described what happened between him and Ibn Sayyaad, who said to him: “Did you not hear the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say that he will have no children? …” Abu Sa’eed said, ‘I said, ‘Yes…’” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5209).

From the reports quoted above, we may note that some of them describe his right eye as being blind or defective, and some describe his left eye as being blind or defective. Both accounts are saheeh. Some of the scholars sought to reconcile these reports. Al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad said: “Both eyes of the Dajjaal will be defective, because all the reports are saheeh. His right eye will be the one that is abraded (mamsooh) and dull, unable to see, as stated in the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Umar. And his left eye will be the one that is covered with a thick fold of skin, and will also be defective.” So he will have a defect in both his right eye and his left eye; each of them will be blind, i.e., defective, because the Arabic word used in the hadeeth, a’war, is used to describe anything that is defective and is especially used to describe the eyes of they are impaired. One eye will be non-functional and the other will be defective.”

Al-Nawawi agreed with this reconciliation suggested by al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad, and al-Qurtubi also approved of it.

Where the Dajjaal will emerge

The Dajjaal will emerge from the direction of the east, from Khurasaan, from among the Jews of Isfahaan. Then he will travel throughout the earth and will leave no city without entering it, apart from Makkah and Madeenah, which he will not be able to enter because the angels are guarding them.

According to the hadeeth of Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said concerning the Dajjaal:

“He will (emerge) from the direction of the Syrian sea or from the direction of the Yemeni sea… No, rather from the east…” - and he pointed towards the east. (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228).

Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us:

“The Dajjaal will emerge from a land in the east called Khurasaan.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2163. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, hadeeth 3398).

Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal will emerge from among the Jews of Isfahaan, and with him will be seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 12865).

Places which the Dajjaal will never enter

It is forbidden for the Dajjaal to enter Makkah or Madeenah when he emerges at the end of time, because of the sahih haadeeth narrated to that effect. As far as other places are concerned, he will enter them one after another.

In the hadeeth of Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her), it says:

“(He will say, ‘I almost have permission to emerge. Then I will emerge and will travel throughout the earth for forty days, and I shall not leave any town without entering it, apart from Makkah and Madeenah, which I will be prevented from entering because every time I try to enter, there will be an angel with an unsheathed sword in his hand, preventing me from entering. On every gate there will be angels defending them.’”
(Narrated by Muslim, no. 5228)

It was also reported that the Dajjaal will not enter the mosque of Sinai, or Masjid al-Aqsaa (at Jerusalem). Imaam Ahmad (no. 22572) narrated that Junaadah ibn Umayyah al-Azdi said: “I came to a man from among the Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him, ‘Tell me a hadeeth that you heard from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about the Dajjaal.’ He mentioned the hadeeth, and said,

‘He will stay among you for forty days, during which he will go to every place (on the earth) apart from four mosques: Masjid al-Haraam (in Makkah), the mosque of Madeenah, the (mosque of) Sinai and Masjid al-Aqsaa.’”

The followers of the Dajjaal

Most of the followers of the Dajjaal will be from among the Jews, Persians and Turks, and a mixture of other people, mostly Bedouins and women.

Imaam Muslim narrated in his Sahih (5237) from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The followers of the Dajjaal from among the Jews of Isfahaan will number seventy thousand, wearing heavy, striped garments.” According to a report narrated by Imaam Ahmad, “Seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.”
(hadeeth no. 12865).

According to the hadeeth of Abu Bakr referred to above:

“He will be followed by people with faces like burnished shields.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2136).

With regard to the Bedouin being followers of the Dajjaal, this is because many of them are ignorant. With regard to women, this is because they are readily swayed, and because many of them are ignorant. It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat - a valley in Madeenah - and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.
(Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)

The fitnah of the Dajjaal

The fitnah of the Dajjaal will be the greatest fitnah from the time Allaah created Adam until the Hour begins. This will be because of the mighty miracles that Allaah will create with him, which will dazzle people’s minds and amaze them.

It was reported that he will have a paradise and a hell with him, but his paradise will be his hell and his hell will be his paradise. He will have rivers of water and mountains of bread. He will command the sky to send down rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so. The treasures of the earth will follow him, and he will travel rapidly, like clouds driven by the wind. And he will do other extraordinary feats. All of that was mentioned in the saheeh ahaadeeth.

Imaam Muslim narrated in his Saheeh that Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal will be one-eyed, blind in his left eye, and will have thick hair. He will have a paradise and a hell with him, but his paradise will be a hell and his hell will be a paradise.’” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 5222)

Muslim also narrated that Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘I know what the Dajjaal will bring with him: he will have two rivers flowing. One will clearly look like water and the other will clearly look like blazing fire. If any one of you sees that, let him choose the river which looks like fire, then let him close his eyes and lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cool water.’”
(Narrated by Muslim, no. 5223)

In the hadeeth of al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan about the Dajjaal, it is reported that the Sahaabah said: “O Messenger of Allaah, how long will he stay on the earth?” He said, “Forty days: one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days like your days.” … They said, “How fast will he travel through the earth?”He said,

“Like the clouds when they are driven by the wind. He will come to some people and call them, and they will believe in him and respond to him. Then he will command the sky to rain, and the earth to bring forth vegetation, and their cattle will come back to them in the evening, with their humps very high, and their udders full of milk, and their flanks stretched. Then he will come to another people and will call them, but they will reject him. So he will leave them and they will be stricken with famine, with none of their wealth in their hands. He will pass by ruins and will say, ‘Bring forth your treasure!’ - and the treasure will follow him like a swarm of bees. Then he will call a man who is brimming with youth, and will strike him with a sword and cut him in two, then (he will put the pieces apart from one another) the distance of an archer from his target. Then he will call him, and the young man will come forward smiling, with his face shining.”
(narrated by Muslim, 5228)

Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that this man whom the Dajjaal will kill will be one of the best people, who will go out to the Dajjaal from the city of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and will say to the Dajjaal, “I bear witness that you are the Dajjaal of whom the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us.”The Dajjaal will say (to the people): “What do you think - if I kill this man then bring him back to life, will you have any doubts?” They will say, “No.” So he will kill him, then bring him back to life. Then he (the believing man) will say, “By Allaah, I have never been more sure about you than I am today.” The Dajjaal will want to kill him but will not be permitted to. (al-Bukhaari, no. 6599)

According to the hadeeth of Umaamah al-Baahili (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the Dajjaal:

“Part of his fitnah will be that he will say to a Bedouin, Do you think that if I resurrect your father and mother for you that you will testify that I am your lord?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ So two devils will appear to him in the image of his father and mother, saying, ‘O my son, follow him for he is your lord.’” (
Narrated by Ibn Maajah, no. 4067. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, hadeeth 7752).

Protection against the fitnah of the Dajjaal

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has taught his ummah about that which will protect them against the fitnah of the false messiah (al-maseeh al-dajjaal). He left his ummah on a path that is clear, and no one deviates from it except the one who is doomed. He did not leave any good thing without pointing it out to his ummah, or any evil thing without warning them against it. Among the things which he warned us against was the fitnah of the Dajjaal, because it is the greatest fitnah which the ummah will face until the Hour comes. Every Prophet warned his ummah against the one-eyed Dajjaal, but Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the only Prophet who warned his ummah more about him. Allaah told him many of the attributes of the Dajjaal so that he could warn his ummah. The Dajjaal will undoubtedly emerge among this ummah, because it is the last ummah, and Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the Seal of the Prophets. There follow some of the Prophetic guidelines which the Chosen Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) set out for his ummah so that it may be protected against this mighty fitnah, from which we ask Allaah to save us and grant us refuge:

Adhering to Islam, having the right faith and learning the Names and Most Beautiful Attributes of Allaah which are not shared by anyone else. One should know that the Dajjaal will be a human being who will eat and drink, and that Allaah is far above that; the Dajjaal will be one-eyed but Allaah is not one-eyed; no one can see his Lord until he dies, but the Dajjaal will be seen by all people, believers and kaafirs alike, when he emerges.

Seeking refuge with Allaah from the fitnah of the Dajjaal, especially in salaah (prayer). This has been narrated in the sahih haadeeth, such as that narrated from Umm al-Mu’mineen ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her), the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to pray in his salaah:

“ Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min ‘adhaab al-qabri, wa a’oodhu bika min fitnat il-maseeh il-dajjaal, wa a’oodhu bika min fitnat il-mahyaa wa fitnat il-mamaat. Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-ma’tham wa’l-maghram (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from the torment of the grave, I seek refuge with You from the fitnah of the Dajjaal, and I seek refuge with You from the trials of life and death. O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from sin and debt).” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 789)

Muslim narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘When any one of you says Tashahhud, let him seek refuge with Allaah from four things, and say: “Allaahumma inni a’oodhi bika min ‘adhaab jahannam wa min ‘adhaab al-qabri wa min fitnat il-mahyaa wa’l-mamaat wa min sharri fitnat al-maseeh al-dajjaal (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the fitnah of the Dajjaal).”’” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 924)

Memorizing aayaat from Soorat al-Kahf. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to recite the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf against the Dajjaal. According to some reports, the final verses of this soorah was mentioned. This means reciting the first ten verses or the last ten. Among the ahaadeeth narrated concerning this was the lengthy hadeeth narrated by Muslim from al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan, in which it says:

“Whoever among you sees him (the Dajjaal), let him recite against him the opening verses of Soorat al-Kahf.” (Hadeeth 5228).

Muslim (no. 1342) narrated from Abu’l-Dardaa’ that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal” - i.e., from his fitnah. Muslim said: “Shu’bah said, ‘from the end of al-Kahf.’ Hammaam said, ‘from the beginning of al-Kahf.’”

Al-Nawawi said: “The reason for this is because at the beginning of (this soorah), mention is made of wonders and signs, and whoever ponders them will not be deceived by the fitnah of the Dajjaal. And at the end of this soorah, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves as awliyaa’ (lords etc.) besides Me?’ [al-Kahf 18:102].” (Sharh Saheeh Muslim, 6/93).

This is one of the special features of Soorat al-Kahf. There are haadeeth which encourage reading it, especially on Fridays. Al-Haakim narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever recites Soorat al-Kahf on Friday, it will be a light for him from one Friday to the next.” (al-Mustadrak, 2/368. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, hadeeth 6346)

Undoubtedly Soorat al-Kahf is of great significance, containing great aayaat, such as the story of the People of the Cave, the story of Moosa and al-Khidr, the story of Dhu’l-Qarnayn and his building the dam to hold back Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj, proof of the resurrection and the blowing of the Trumpet, and explanation of those whose deeds are most lost, who are those who think that they are guided when in fact they are misguided and blind.

Every Muslim should strive to read this soorah, and to memorize it and read it repeatedly, especially on the best day on which the sun rises, namely Friday.

Fleeing from the Dajjaal and keeping far away from him. The best way is to live in Makkah or Madeenah, and the places which the Dajjaal will not enter. When the Dajjaal emerges, Muslims should keep far away from him, because of the confusion he will cause and the mighty wonders that he will have with him, which Allaah will cause to happen at his hands in order to test mankind. A man will come to him, thinking that he is a strong believer, then he will follow the Dajjaal. We ask Allaah to grant us and all the Muslims refuge from his fitnah.

Imaam Ahmad (19118), Abu Dawood (3762) and al-Haakim (4/31) narrated from ‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Whoever hears of the Dajjaal, let him keep far away from him, for a man will come to him and think that he is telling the truth because of the wonders that are sent with him.”

The death of the Dajjaal

The Dajjaal will die at the hands of the Messiah ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him), as is indicated by the sahih haadeeth. The Dajjaal will appear on earth and will gain many followers, spreading his fitnah far and wide. No one will escape his fitnah except a few of the believers. At that point, ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) will descend to the eastern minaret in Damascus, and the believing slaves of Allaah will gather around him. He will lead them towards the Dajjaal, who at the time of the descent of ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) will be heading for Bayt al-Maqdis (Jerusalem). ‘Eesa will catch up with him at the gate of Ludd (Lod), a place in Palestine near Bayt al-Maqdis. When the Dajjaal sees him, he will start to melt like salt melting in water, but ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) will say to him, “I have some business with you, you will not get away from me.” Then he will catch up with him and will kill him with his spear. His followers will flee, pursued by the Muslims, who will kill them, and trees and rocks will say, ‘O Muslim, O slave of Allaah, there is Jew behind me - come and kill him!” - apart from the gharqad (box thorn), for it is one of the trees of the Jews.

There follow some of the haadeeth narrated about the death of the Dajjaal and his followers:

Muslim (no. 5233) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal will emerge among my ummah and will stay for forty… Then Allaah will send ‘Eesa ibn Maryam, who looks like ‘Urwah ibn Mas’ood, and he will pursue him and kill him.”

Imaam Ahmad (no. 14920) and al-Tirmidhi (no. 2170) narrated that Majma’ ibn Jaariyah al-Ansaari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say:

‘The son of Maryam will kill the Dajjaal at the gate of Ludd.”

Muslim (no. 5228) narrated a lengthy hadeeth from al-Nawwaas ibn Sam’aan (may Allaah be pleased with him) about the Dajjaal, in which the story of the descent of ‘Eesa and his killing the Dajjaal are mentioned. In this hadeeth the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“… Every kaafir who will smell the fragrance of (‘Eesa) will die, and his fragrance will reach as far as he will be able to see. He will then search for him (the Dajjaal) until he catches up with him at the gate of Ludd, where he will kill him.”

Imaam Ahmad narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

‘The Dajjaal will emerge at a time when religious commitment is low and knowledge has decreased… Then ‘Eesa ibn Maryam will descend just before dawn and will call people, saying, ‘O people, what is stopping you from coming out against this evil liar?’ They will say, ‘This man is a jinn’, then they will set out. When they reach ‘Eesa ibn Maryam, the time for prayer will come the iqqamah will be given, and it will be said to him, ‘Go forward (to lead the prayer), O Spirit of Allaah.’ He will say, ‘Let your imaam go forward and lead you in prayer.’ When they have prayed fajr, they will go out to meet him (the Dajjaal) and when they see the liar, he will start to dissolve like salt in water. ‘Eesa will go to him and kill him. Even the trees and rocks will call out, ‘O Spirit of Allaah, here is a Jew!’ And none of those who followed him will be left, they will all be killed.” (Hadeeth no. 14426).

When he (may Allaah curse him) is killed, his great fitnah will come to an end. Allaah will save those who believed from his evil and from the evil of his followers, at the hands of the Spirit and Word of Allaah, ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) and his believing followers.

Praise and blessings be to Allaah....Ameen

Extracted from http://www.islam-qa.com/

TabTabiun
12-27-2005, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
Sahih Muslim Hadith 7034 Narrated by Anas ibn Malik
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4305, Narrated Imran ibn Husayn

The Prophet said: Let him who hears of the Dajjal (Antichrist) go far from him for I swear by Allah that a man will come to him thinking he is a believer and follow him because of confused ideas roused in him by him.

Oh that is scary
As-Salaam Walikum_ Yeah... that is so SCARY.... may Allah (SWT) Protect us from the trails of Ad-Dajjal. Aameen.
***MaSalaama***

Mu'maneen
02-11-2006, 02:22 AM

SubhanAllah. Jazakum Allah Kher Fe Dunya Wal Akhira for all the excellent information.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

WIN A PRIZE NOW!
http://www.islamic-faith.net/111.html

north_malaysian
04-25-2006, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nicola
Is a dajjalist an unbeliever in Allah, Islam?
Dajjalist is the follower of Dajjal who proclaims Dajjal as God.

Dajjal exist bfore Muhammad, Jesus and Moses. According to a book by Muhammad Isa Dawwud about Dajjal, he mentioned that Dajjal met Jesus and Moses. But when Muhammad was around, he was imprisoned somewhere. Freedom granted for him after Prophet Muhammad deceased.

- Qatada -
04-25-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Dajjalist is the follower of Dajjal who proclaims Dajjal as God.

Dajjal exist bfore Muhammad, Jesus and Moses. According to a book by Muhammad Isa Dawwud about Dajjal, he mentioned that Dajjal met Jesus and Moses. But when Muhammad was around, he was imprisoned somewhere. Freedom granted for him after Prophet Muhammad deceased.

:salamext:

Brother, there is a difference on opinion whether that was ad-dajjal or not.

I've never heard of anything being called 'dajjalist', so please could you provide proof for that please. :) jazak Allaah khayr.

:wasalamex

Mohsin
04-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Regarding Dajjal i'm sure you've heard of the theory that America is Dajjal, i know of some bro's who can fit America to every hadith about Dajjal in some way, my friend believed them for a while until he thought about it some more. Still its an interesting theory

Waleed749
11-20-2023, 08:05 PM
I was exploring on internet about Dajjal and came to you people threads.
After so many years, I want to know which members are still present here and do you guys have listened to Sahil Adeem? He is creating a difference and I'm quite agreed with his thoughts.

mrfantastic23
11-20-2023, 11:37 PM
who is sahil and what did he do? sorry for my ignorance

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Waleed749
I was exploring on internet about Dajjal and came to you people threads.
After so many years, I want to know which members are still present here and do you guys have listened to Sahil Adeem? He is creating a difference and I'm quite agreed with his thoughts.
.sorry ment to quote you

Sunshineday
11-21-2023, 01:09 AM
Need to stay away from speculation, and stick with the information already provided. The Dajjal, the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be appearing after these countries have gone down. They will not be appearing on TV giving interviews, there no no TVs, internet etc.

In hadiths, already states the muslims will be fighting amongst themselves badly. They will not be using passports and border controls to move around.

In one hadith states when they are counting loot -someone says the Dajjal has come, here they don't phone to find out if this is true, they rush back down and realise this was a lie. But then the Dajjal does appear. Also if someone said this to anyone today, they would not be rushing anywhere. This is how much they accept were they are at. This is why people should be accepting what Allah has said, the people of Aad and Thamud were destroyed what do you think is going to happen to people today?? Do you think they are more important (after accepting homosexuality, transgender etc), that Allah is going to spend more time and testing them indefinitely? This is where muslims have been paid I have heard by westernised groups lying about an Islamic states.

No Prophet is ever going to come back to build a state, they will respite-as they have had the test of the Dajjal, but they will still fleeing with the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him to the mountains when the Gog and Magog wreck havoc. So no state. You wouldn't need formal education to their children or careers, etc, so no difference in treating this world like a temporary stop. You wouldn't care about decorating your home, or colour of your clothes.

Only follow the Mahdi and the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him when he returns and don't get distracted by the foolish who come up with things that are contrary to the hadiths.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.