/* */

PDA

View Full Version : beware of mirrors!!!!!!!!!!!

tRiButE
01-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Please share this information with your friends, family and all.

(Have you seen recent advertisement of M/S SAINT GOBAIN GLASSES shown in TELEVISION'S?

- Then you must have known about 2 Way mirror & is also shown in Hindi Movie HUMRAAZ) How to determine if a mirror is 2 way or not (Not a Joke!) Not to scare you, but to make sure that you aware.

Many of the hotels and textile showrooms cheat the customers this way & watch privately. HOW TO DETECT A 2-WAY MIRROR When we visit toilets,bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, r actually a 2-way mirror i.e., they can see you, but you can't see them). There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms or bathroom or bedrooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by just looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

CONDUCT THIS SIMPLE TEST:

Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is a GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE, IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR! (There is someone seeing you from the other side). So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything.

It is simple to do. This is a really good thing to do. The reason there is a gap on a real mirror, is because the silver is on the back of the mirror UNDER the glass. Whereas with a two-way mirror, the silver is on the Surface. Keep it in mind! Make sure and check every time you enter in hotel rooms. May be someone is making a film on you.

Ladies: Share this with your friends.

Men: Share this with your sisters, wife, and daughters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azim
01-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Salaam.

Jazakallah for sharing sis...but

Ladies: Share this with your friends.
Men: Share this with your sisters, wife, and daughters.
Us men are at risk just as much. I don't want to be watched while in the toilet :uuh:

afriend
01-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Wow good one, That's a really good and useful post

Umar001
01-15-2006, 11:49 PM
well I like this post though now I am thinking

I mean it is very upsettin to think that people have seen me in jusy my underwear.

Not upsetting for me! but for them lol jeeee I feel bad that they may have seen that view! ;D ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cihad
01-17-2006, 12:20 PM
eww!! it makes me cringe to think of anybody doing that.

but you know, they are so disgusting.

they have no haya(shame)

they are like animals

Protected_Diamond
01-17-2006, 12:28 PM
:sl:

Yuk!!! :rant:

:w:

Musaafirah
01-17-2006, 12:44 PM
whoah...THATS SCARY! :scared:

sapphire
01-17-2006, 12:45 PM
oh yuck!!!!!!!thts disgusting........well i only use changing rooms to read namaaz n i couldnt care less if they see me praying.........

Sahabiyaat
01-17-2006, 01:52 PM
i went abroad recently and we stayed in a hotel and well in the bathroom ...i just knew there was something dodgy about that mirror :?

MetSudaisTwice
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
salam
jazakallah, i hope everyone is more aware of this now inshallah
wasalam

Halima
01-17-2006, 01:56 PM
:sl:

La huwla wala quwata illa billah

:w:

mehnaz
01-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Salaam,

i knew this one...and i always make sure i do the test wen i go to changing rooms in stores or in beauty salons....its sooo absolutely essential to know these small things...!!

W'salaam

Imam786
01-18-2006, 01:56 AM
MAN that is soooo crazy...creepy!!

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 11:07 AM
salam!
jazakAllah for that information !
ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.