View Full Version : mosque?

AzN..
01-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Asalamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

can someone help me answering this question please
Describe the main features of a specific mosque

In answering this question you want to think about:

* what a mosque actually is
* what a mosques key features are that make it distinct (e.g. minbar,mihrab, minaret)
* how these sorts of features are used

jazakallah kheyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
natasha
01-15-2006, 03:26 PM
hey am doing that its ur coursework inn lol
you have to talk about a mosque main features like the minbar the minaret and mihrab and the dome what they are used for like the minaret is were a muzein call the prayer (adhan)

Mrs A
01-15-2006, 03:33 PM
I would say the main feature of every mosque is the Imam.
Have seen a few mosques that are converted churches or other buildings but the thing they have in commin is the Imam.

Sanobar
01-15-2006, 03:34 PM
salam!

this looks like an assignment of urs bro!

anyhow this is what i have hope it helps!

MOSQUE

A mosque is a place of worship for followers of the Islamic faith. Muslims all over the world often refer to the mosque by its name in Arabic, masjid (pl. masajid)

FEATURES

Appearance of mosques
Because prayer must be preceded by ritual purification, mosques often have ablution fountains or other facilities for washing in their entryways or courtyards. However, worshippers at very small mosques often have to use restrooms to perform their ablutions. In traditional mosques, this function is often elaborated into a freestanding building in the center of a courtyard.

Because cleanliness is very important inside the mosque, nearly all mosques prohibit worshippers from entering the carpeted prayer hall with shoes on. Thus, foyers with shelves to put shoes and racks to hold coats are commonplace among mosques. To add to this cleanliness and purity of the mosques, many mosques do not admit non-Muslims into the buildings. However, Western mosques in countries where Muslims are not the majority are more likely to allow non-Muslims to enter mosques and attend mosque functions in an attempt to show openness.

The actual mosque, the prayer hall, has no furniture. Unlike in most other places of worship, images of spiritual figures or other animals cannot be found in mosques as Islam prohibits the association of other figures with God. Instead, mosques will often have Arabic calligraphy and verses from the Qur'an on the walls. Mosques generally have at least one large dome over the center of the prayer area. Very large mosques will also have a forest of columns arranged in a grid pattern throughout the prayer area. Most mosques will have at least one minaret, or tall spire, from which the muezzin issues the call to prayer. Larger mosques will have two or more minarets simply for appearance.

AND THESE ARE A FEW NOTABLE MOSQUES ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Notable mosques, for size and Islamic significance include:

Masjid al-Haram; Mecca, Saudi Arabia (holiest site in Islam)
Masjid al-Nabawi; Medina, Saudi Arabia (second-holiest site in Islam)
Al-Aqsa Mosque; Jerusalem, Israel (third-holiest site in Islam)
Imam Ali Mosque; Najaf, Iraq (holy site in Shi'a Islam)
Faisal Mosque; Islamabad, Pakistan (largest mosque in the Indian subcontinent)
Mezquita; Cordoba, Spain (tenth century Moorish place of worship, now a Roman Catholic cathedral)
Hagia Sophia; Istanbul, Turkey (Originally a church, converted by the Ottomans to a mosque and now a museum; fourth largest cathedral in the world)
Shah Mosque; Isfahan, Iran (major mosque in Iran)
Jama Masjid; Delhi, India (largest mosque in India

ma'salamah

PS: for more reference chek this site out

http://www.islamicarchitecture.org/a.../themosque.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
01-15-2006, 05:14 PM
islamic studies??? we go for a tour of a mosque first...we havent done that unit yet.....

Sanobar
01-16-2006, 10:07 AM
tour of a mosque thats nice....thy didnt take us here ! :(:(it wud have been fun.....! :):)

natasha
05-08-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
salam!

this looks like an assignment of urs bro!

anyhow this is what i have hope it helps!

17. When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.
:brother:
thnx for sharing!!

:sister:

glo
05-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Is there one Imam per mosque? Or several?
Are women allowed to speak/teach in mosques?

Peace.

natasha
05-08-2006, 02:59 PM
yes muslim womens are allowed to teach .. because the girls feel more comfortable with a lady in a mosque..

And there are more imams in each masjid because if for example the imam read the ayah wrong so the other imam can correct him..

Umm Yoosuf
05-08-2006, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by natasha
yes muslim womens are allowed to teach .. because the girls feel more comfortable with a lady in a mosque..

And there are more imams in each masjid because if for example the imam read the ayah wrong so the other imam can correct him..
Anyone can correct the imam in the reciation of the Quran it doesn't have to be another imam as long as the person knows the Quran:?

glo
05-08-2006, 03:03 PM

Thanks, that's interesting.
Can women also teach men, or just other women and children?

Peace.

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Anyone can correct the imam in the reciation of the Quran it doesn't have to be another imam as long as the person knows the Quran:?
yes true but any imam can pray in any masjid.. rite?:?

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Peace.
what i think that the mens who wants to be teached will be bale to find a other man .. there are enough mens whu can teach other mens in the word insha'Allah..

but u might get fitnah if a women teaches a men .. or other way round .. u never knw??..

glo
05-08-2006, 03:08 PM
what i think that the mens who wants to be teached will be bale to find a other man .. there are enough mens whu can teach other mens in the word insha'Allah..

but u might get fitnah if a women teaches a men .. or other way round .. u never knw??..
What does fitnah mean?

Thanks.:)

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:08 PM
salam.
yes any imam can pray :)
w.salam

S_87
05-08-2006, 03:11 PM
What does fitnah mean?

Hi

fitnah can be transalated as evil/corruption

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:12 PM
What does fitnah mean?

salam.
Definition of fitnah:

1 – The word fitnah from a linguistic point of view:

Al-Azhari said: “The Arabic word fitnah includes meanings of testing and trial. The root is taken from the phrase fatantu al-fiddah wa’l-dhahab (I assayed (tested the quality of) the silver and gold), meaning I melted the metals to separate the bad from the good. Similarly, Allaah says in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): ‘(It will be) a Day when they will be tried [yuftanoona] (punished, i.e. burnt) over the Fire!’ [al-Dhaariyaat 51:13], meaning, burning them with fire.” (Tahdheeb al-Lughah, 14/196).

Ibn Faaris said: “Fa-ta-na is a sound root which indicates testing or trial.” (Maqaayees al-Lughah, 4/472). This is the basic meaning of the word fitnah in Arabic.

Ibn al-Atheer said: “Fitnah: trial or test… The word is often used to describe tests in which something disliked is eliminated. Later it was also often used in the sense of sin, kufr (disbelief), fighting, burning, removing and diverting.” (al-Nihaayah, 3/410. Ibn Hajar said something similar in al-Fath, 13/3).

Ibn al-A’raabi summed up the meanings of fitnah when he said: “Fitnah means testing, fitnah means trial, fitnah means wealth, fitnah means children, fitnah means kufr, fitnah means differences of opinion among people, fitnah means burning with fire.” (Lisaan al-‘Arab by Ibn Manzoor).

2 – Meanings of the word fitnah in the Qur’aan and Sunnah:

1- Testing and trial, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: ‘We believe, and will not be tested [la yuftanoon]” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:2]

i.e., that they will not be subjected to trial, as Ibn Jareer said.

2- Blocking the way and turning people away, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“but beware of them lest they turn you [yaftinooka] (O Muhammad) far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you” [al-Maa’idah 5:49]

Al-Qurtubi said: this means blocking your way and turning you away.

3- Persecution, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then, verily, your Lord for those who emigrated after they had been put to trials [futinoo] and thereafter strove hard and fought (for the Cause of Allaah) and were patient, verily, your Lord afterward is, Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Nahl 16:110]

Put to trial means persecuted.

4- Shirk and kufr, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allaah)” [al-Baqarah 2:193]

Ibn Katheer said: this means shirk (worshipping others besides Allaah).

5- Falling into sin and hypocrisy, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“(The hypocrites) will call the believers: “Were we not with you?” The believers will reply: “Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations [fatantum anfusakum], you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith) and you were deceived by false desires” [al-Hadeed 57:14]

Al-Baghawi said: i.e., you made yourselves fall into hypocrisy and you destroyed yourselves by means of sin and whims and desires.

6- Confusing truth with falsehood, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [i.e. become allies, as one united block under one Khaleefah (a chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world) to make victorious Allaah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism], there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism)”[al-Anfaal 6:73]

What this means is that “unless believers are taken as close friends instead of disbelievers, even if they are relatives, there will be fitnah on earth, i.e., truth will be confused with falsehood.” This is how it is explained in Jaami’ al-Bayaan by Ibn Jareer.

7- Misguidance, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whomsoever Allaah wants to put in Al‑Fitnah (error, because of his rejecting of Faith), you can do nothing for him against Allaah” [al-Maa'idah 5:41]

The meaning of fitnah here is misguidance. Al-Bahr al-Muheet by Abu Hayaan, 4/262.

8- Killing and taking prisoners, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“if you fear that the disbelievers may put you in trial [yaftinakum] (attack you)”

[al-Nisa’ 4:101]

This refers to the kaafirs attacking the Muslims whilst they are praying and prostrating, in order to kill them or take them prisoner, as stated by Ibn Jareer.

9- Difference among people and lack of agreement, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“and they would have hurried about in your midst (spreading corruption) and sowing sedition among you [yabghoonakum al-fitnah]” [al-Tawbah 9:47]

i.e., they would have stirred up differences amongst you, as it says in al-Kashshaaf, 2/277.

10-Insanity, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Which of you is afflicted with madness (maftoon)” [al-Qalam 68:6] Here it means madness.

11-Burning with fire, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who put into trial [fatanoo] the believing men and believing women (by torturing them and burning them)”[al-Burooj 85:10]

Ibn Hajar said: the meaning may be understood from the context. (al-Fath 11/176)

Note:

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: With regard to the “fitnah” which Allaah attributes to Himself or which His Messenger attributes to Him, as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning), ‘Thus We have tried [fatannaa] some of them with others’ [al-An’aam 6:53] and the words of Moosa, ‘It is only Your trial [fitnatuka] by which You lead astray whom You will’ [al-A’raaf 7:155 – interpretation of the meaning], that carries a different meaning, which is a test or trial from Allaah to His slaves by means of good things and bad, blessings and calamities. This is one thing; the fitnah of the mushrikeen is another thing; the fitnah or trial of the believer by means of his wealth, children and neighbour is another thing; the fitnah (tribulation, differences) that happen amongst the Muslims, like the fitnah that happened between the supporters of ‘Ali and Mu’awiyah, and between him and the people of the camel, and between Muslims when they fight one another or boycott one another, is another thing. (Zaad al-Ma’aad, vol. 3, p. 170).

w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Hi

yes rite..:)

glo
05-08-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Hi

Thank you! :)

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
salam.
Definition of fitnah:

17. When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.

thx for sharing sis

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:14 PM

Peace.
salam.
well not really but they can teach other about islam and the right's and what is good and what is bad but no they don't teach mens how to pray but if it is an little child then yes they can :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Is there one Imam per mosque? Or several?
Are women allowed to speak/teach in mosques?

Peace.
salam.
well they may be two or one cause if one may need rest so the other can take over and womens maybe allowed but it depends what kind of mosque it is if it's for gyals then yes they can but if it's where mens are then no :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzN..
Asalamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

can someone help me answering this question please
Describe the main features of a specific mosque

In answering this question you want to think about:

* what a mosque actually is
* what a mosques key features are that make it distinct (e.g. minbar,mihrab, minaret)
* how these sorts of features are used

jazakallah kheyran

salam.
well bro i think from the top of my head this questions is asking you the importance of the mosque or maybe asking what's inside the mosque (am not sure though)
god knows the best :)
w.salam

cartoon
05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I feel, some of the posts in this thread are directly insulting Islam.

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cartoon
salam.
where's that bro?
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:22 PM
yes where du u mean it brav ..

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:25 PM

salam.
i just want to say i have read all the posts and certainly there not even 1 post that is insulting islam bro either you have mistaken or took it in the wrong way :heated:
w.salam

(if there please let us know and IF there is am sure the person who has posted it there intention is not too :heated: )
w.salam

cartoon
05-08-2006, 03:33 PM

Where is it happening... in which mosque?

Umm Yoosuf
05-08-2006, 03:33 PM

Yeah sure why not:rollseyes The Mosque is the house of Allah. A place of worship for Allah alone.

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
yes ..its right what u saying .. all pple can make a mistake .. and if we did .. inshallah we never ment in a bad way .. may allah forgive us ..

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM

salam.
this is an example and also yes they are mosques where muslim womens go to teach and also there are two imams that lead the prayer cause if the other one needs rest :)
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:35 PM
which one you talking about? the imam one or the teaching bit??

Umm Yoosuf
05-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by natasha
Yes they are allowed to teach but oly to women.

cartoon
05-08-2006, 03:37 PM
No restriction to pray in any mosque. Only the designated imam condut prayer if he is not there at a particular time someone else do it. there is a different between praying and conducting prayer.

cartoon
05-08-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Yes they are allowed to teach but oly to women.
Everyone know this

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:40 PM
No restriction to pray in any mosque. Only the designated imam condut prayer if he is not there at a particular time someone else do it. there is a different between praying and conducting prayer.

salam.
may i make something clear here in ramadan there are two imam's there cause if the other one is out of breath or needs a rest. and also there are different mosque's for womens and mens :)
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:43 PM
salam.
may i make something clear here in ramadan there are two imam's there cause if the other one is out of breath or needs a rest. and also there are different mosque's for womens and mens :)
w.salam
thats what i meant aswell.. thnx sis

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Everyone know this
not everyone knows this .. because there some people whu are converted in islam and dunt knw it..so we try at least to explain it..

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:45 PM
salam.
i guess you all read this it's very interesting indeed :)
The word 'imam' as used in the Qurân means a source of guidance (e.g. Qurân 2:124). The meaning is not limited only to prayer. Thus, the leader should guide the people along the path of Islam. In other words, the role of the leader is to follow the teachings of Islam and to act as a role model.
(M.F. Osman, "The Contract for the Appointment of the Head of an Islamic State", State, Politics, and Islam, ed. Mumtaz Ahmed, 1986, p. 56).

Leading prayer is not a necessary criterion for leadership, although it may be symbolically desirable. The leader himself or herself need not actually lead prayer. The leader can delegate this function to another. Prophet Muhammad, on two occasions, assigned Ibn Umm Maktum to lead prayer in Medina. On more than one occasion Muadh would pray isha with the Prophet and when he was finished he would return to his people and, with the Prophet’s permission, he would lead them in prayer. Thus, the assumption that the leader must actually lead the prayer is not necessarily valid.
(As-Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqh us-Sunna, American Trust Publications, 1989, vol. 2, p. 57).

Several ahâdîth set forth the criteria for leading prayer: an ability to read the Qurân, knowledge of the Qurân, knowledge of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad, and being accepted by the congregation. The following hadith, related by Ahmad and Muslim and reported by Ibn Masud, states that the Prophet said: "The imam of a people should be the one who is the most versed in the Qurân. If they are equal in their recital, then the one who is most knowledgeable of the sunnah. If they are equal in the sunnah, then it is the one who migrated first. If they are equal in that, then it is the eldest. And one should not lead prayer in another’s house without permission."
(As-Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqh us-Sunna, American Trust Publications, 1989, vol. 2, p. 56).

As-Sayyid Sabiq, a renowned Islamic scholar from al-Azhar, states that the following people are prohibited from leading prayer: someone with a legitimate excuse not to pray and an incapacitated person. He further states that the following people are discouraged from leading prayer: an evildoer and someone who changes the religion. Thus, maleness was not mentioned as a criterion. Moreover As-Sayyid Sabiq states that it is preferable for a woman to lead other women in prayer and he states that Aishah used to lead the women in prayer.
(As-Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqh us-Sunna, American Trust Publications, 1989, vol. 2, p. 58).

According to Ibn Rushd, Imam al-Shafii believed that a woman could lead other women in prayer; however, both al-Tabari and Abu Thawr believed that a woman could lead both men and women in prayer.
(Fatima Mernissi, The Forgotten Queens of Islam, University of Minnesota Press, 1993, p.33 (citing Ibn Rushd, Bidaya al-Mujtahid wa Nihaya al-Muqtasid, Dar al-Fikr, vol. 1, p. 105)).

Umm Waraqa bint Abdallah, an Ansari woman who was well versed in the Qurân, was instructed by Prophet Muhammad to lead ahl dariha (ahl dariha means the people of her home where 'dar' means home and can refer to one’s residence, neighborhood, or village), which consisted of both men and women, in prayer. The "people of Umm Waraqa’s home" were so numerous that Prophet Muhammad appointed a muezzin for her. Umm Waraqa was one of the few to hand down the Qurân before it was written. Umm Waraqa wished to be known as a martyr so she asked Prophet Muhammad to allow her to participate in the Battle of Badr (624 A.D./ 2 A.H.) so that she could take care of the wounded; from that time on Prophet Muhammad referred to her as "the female martyr."
(Wiebke Walther, Women in Islam, Markus Wiener Publishing, 1981, p. 111 (citing Ibn Sad, Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, vol. 8, p. 335).

In 699 A.D. (77 A.H.) a woman named Ghazala led her male warriors in prayer in Kufa after having controlled the city for a day. Not only did she lead Muslim men in prayer, she recited the two longest chapters in the Qurân during that prayer. Thus, although the practice of women leading prayer is not commonly accepted, one cannot simply conclude that it is prohibited without first conducting honest and unbiased research.
Note: Some traditional imams do not accept Ghazala as a legitimate precedent because she belonged to the Kharijite sect, a group of puritans, known for their piety, who revolted against Ali and Muawiya; however, this does not necessarily invalidate her actions).
(al-Tabari, History of Messengers and Kings, 51:80; Ali Masudi, Gardens of Gold, Dar al-Andalus, Beirut, 1965, 3:139).

w.salam

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:46 PM
not everyone knows this .. because there some people whu are converted in islam and dunt knw it..so we try at least to explain it..
salam.
that is true even though i have reverted i am trying me best with my lil cousin sister's help here who is an asain:X
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:48 PM
salam.
that is true even though i have reverted i am trying me best with my lil cousin sister's help here who is an asain:X
w.salam
mashallah .. alhamdullilah...

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:51 PM
mashallah .. alhamdullilah...
salam.
bro if you want me to give you some aricles on ''imam'' then i will :)
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 03:54 PM
salam.
bro if you want me to give you some aricles on ''imam'' then i will :)
w.salam
whu? me?? am not a brother .. i am a sister :?

cartoon
05-08-2006, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=islamgyal;300876]may i make something clear here in ramadan there are two imam's there cause if the other one is out of breath or needs a rest. and also there are different mosque's for womens and mens :)/QUOTE]

Well Ramadan/Tharaweeh is a special occasion and different to what this thread is talking about. I know there are more than two Hafis resite and conduct tharaweeh prayers. Depends on how many parts of the qura'n is resited a day.

not necessaryly different mosques for men and women. Even in majid ul Haram in Makkah and Madina both men and women pray togather.

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=cartoon;300936]
may i make something clear here in ramadan there are two imam's there cause if the other one is out of breath or needs a rest. and also there are different mosque's for womens and mens :)/QUOTE]

Well Ramadan/Tharaweeh is a special occasion and different to what this thread is talking about. I know there are more than two Hafis resite and conduct tharaweeh prayers. Depends on how many parts of the qura'n is resited a day.

not necessaryly different mosques for men and women. Even in majid ul Haram in Makkah and Madina both men and women pray togather.

salam.
well bro that's different though in Makkah and Madina cause there no one has the intention to stand with that so on so and also there it's very busy so people just like to stand anywhere, whereas in UK i've never come across where men and women are praying together i have heard that mens may pray on the top floor and ladies on the bottom but not together! please go to tis site for futhur details Message:
What did the Prophet do? An evaluation of the "Islamic basis" for female-led prayer

http://www.bakkah.net/articles/musli...g-prayers1.htm
w.salam

natasha
[QUOTE=cartoon;300936]
may i make something clear here in ramadan there are two imam's there cause if the other one is out of breath or needs a rest. and also there are different mosque's for womens and mens :)/QUOTE]

its not same in mekkah en in a masjid in other countries.. the reason that mens and womens are praying together in mekkah is becuase its allowed inside mekkah but not outside...

Kittygyal
whu? me?? am not a brother .. i am a sister :?
salam.
no sis i mean bro ''cartoon'' :)
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 04:00 PM
salam.
w.salam
ooh okey sis:)

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=natasha;300957]

its not same in mekkah en in a masjid in other countries.. the reason that mens and womens are praying together in mekkah is becuase its allowed inside mekkah but not outside...
salam.
also it's soo packed out people just want to pray but there it's not as if there intetion is to pray with that men/women it's totally different there,although some ladies don't pary with men in makkah also some mens don't!
w.salam

natasha
05-08-2006, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=islamgyal;300964]

salam.
also it's soo packed out people just want to pray but there it's not as if there intetion is to pray with that men/women it's totally different there,although some ladies don't pary with men in makkah also some mens don't!
w.salam
yes rite .. thats what i am talking about..

glo
05-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Everyone know this
I didn't know this ... that's why I asked the question in the first place. :giggling:

This forum exists to answer questions about Islam ... does it not?
And I have loads of questions. :rollseyes

Peace.

glo
05-08-2006, 05:23 PM
salam.
w.salam
Although we don't know for certain that cartoon is a brother ... his profile doesn't give it away! :rollseyes

Blessings. :)

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 05:25 PM
I didn't know this ... that's why I asked the question in the first place. :giggling:

Peace.
salam.
yes you are right sis the thread is about asking questions and then answering them in the best of your abillity :)
w.salam

Kittygyal
05-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Although we don't know for certain that cartoon is a brother ... his profile doesn't give it away! :rollseyes

Blessings. :)
salam.
yes sis that's true but then agin god knows the best :)
*just a habbit calling everyone ''bro'';D*
w.salam

Umm Yoosuf
05-08-2006, 05:27 PM

Peace.
Please ask away:sister:

natasha
05-08-2006, 05:37 PM
true say u welcome to ask sis glo

glo
05-08-2006, 06:02 PM
*just a habbit calling everyone ''bro'';D*
I have noticed, Islamgyal! ;D

Blessings.

Umm Yoosuf
05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Theres a lot of off topics here ...please stick to the topic and avoid the chit chat :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.