/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *WaRNiNg*

aZn_pLayGurL
01-15-2006, 04:49 PM
SaLaaMz i jUst wanted 2 no dat WuT aPPnZ iF i gEt a WaRNinG Of 100% KuZ Av GoT 35% WaRNinG NoW LoLz :giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
01-15-2006, 04:52 PM
:sl:

i think they ban you, im not sure though

aZn_pLayGurL
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
YeA BuT 4 HoW LoNg... i tInK aM Da nLy 1 wHo gOt a wArnIng HAwWWwW LoLz wSLaM x

Halima
01-15-2006, 05:46 PM

When someone gets a 100% warning, they will automatically be banned.

For more information please read here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...e-posting.html

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
01-16-2006, 12:51 AM
how do i check how much warning i have?

[EDIT]: nvm i just noticed (in the profile on lower left)

afriend
01-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Well......It's best to play it safe and read the terms and conditions of this forum.....

[PIE]Be careful would be the best approach[/PIE]

aZn_pLayGurL
01-16-2006, 07:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
how do i check how much warning i have?

[EDIT]: nvm i just noticed (in the profile on lower left)
:statisfie SaLaaMz iT WiL SaY iN JuR box if ju av got a warning like is says in the bottom of mine x wslam x

Mainul_Islam
01-16-2006, 07:52 AM

for a second i thought "JuR" was the name of some box somewhere in this forum, until i realized u meant "ur/your" :?

lol why do u type like that?

aZn_pLayGurL
01-16-2006, 09:23 AM
hAwWW dAtZ GoOd THeN... LoLz JuR iS ma LInGo LoLz a LuB TYpiNg lIKe THAt ItZ UnIquE... iTz mE :p

songinwind
02-09-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Well......It's best to play it safe and read the terms and conditions of this forum.....

[PIE]Be careful would be the best approach[/PIE]

Brother, sorry to bother u, but have been asking this question..is there a place to explain how to add things like u have here on yours(picture/words) This has me really confussed as how its done..Allah Hafiz:X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.