/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank Allah swt

shamsudin
03-26-2005, 05:54 PM
as salam alkume wr wb.

hey brothers and sister in islam i am happey to be here and just wanted to thank allah swt first and by his well inshallah there should be more sites like this. this website and it's nice i like it mashallah. i have a question though is this website desinged in U.S or England?

:brother: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-26-2005, 06:01 PM
:sl:
Welcome br. shamsuddin! You have a very nice name Masha'Allah. I moved your post here and gave you your own thread.

Insha'Allah we will learn from eachother. :)

:w:

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-26-2005, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shamsudin
i have a question though is this website desinged in U.S or England?
I believe england.

Uma Rayanah
03-27-2005, 06:03 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shamsudin
03-27-2005, 06:20 PM
As salam alkume wr wb

Thanks Brothers & Sisters . :brother: :)

you know i am amazed with this site i think most of the majority people are sisters even to me looks like sisters designed this site. mashallah go sisters and some brothers to keep the work of allah swt name going..

Allah Swt name needs to be raised up the highest.
:thumbs_up

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-28-2005, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shamsudin
you know i am amazed with this site i think most of the majority people are sisters even to me looks like sisters designed this site. .
There are a lot of sisters, but the 4 administrators of this site are all brothers. ;)

shamsudin
03-28-2005, 06:16 AM
salam alkume wr wb

thats great mashallah as i though i guess my judgement was wrong may allah swt forgive me..

Victory To The Mujahdins. make duhaa for our troops support them.
:brother: :D :thumbs_up

S_87
03-28-2005, 02:28 PM
:sl:

welcome :D

more sisters because

we rule ;D ;D ;D

hope you like it here :D

Far7an
03-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

shamsudin
03-29-2005, 06:15 AM
salam alkume thanks for the welcome brother and sisters and to you amani nice jok. sisters rule in there own felds and so us man but just cause you sisters are more dont mean we cant rule.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.