/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From my sisters lips

stranger
01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Salaam

There is a book, that i would like to give to ALL my sisters in Islam. This book is a book called, 'From my sisters lips' by Naima B. Roberts

Extracts from the book:
Covered from head to toe, with only her eyes visible, a covered Muslim woman on a Western city street rarely fails to provoke a strong reaction. Feelings of shock, horror, repulsion, pity or even fear are not uncommon. But have you ever wondered about the woman ‘behind the veil’? Have you ever wondered what her life is really like and how her hopes, dreams and aspirations differ from yours? Now, in From My Sisters’ Lips, Na’ima B. Robert offers a rare glimpse into the lives of a community of women, most of whom are converts to Islam, and invites you to share their joys, sorrows, convictions and faith.

brothers, this book is a wonderful book to give to your wife, daughter, aunty ect as a gift.

I'll give you the exact website too: http://www.nbrobert.com/

once you read this book you'll understand why i recomend it highly and if you give this book to your wife, daughter ect as a gift they are going to LOVE you.

Salaam
stranger

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
01-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Lol,the extracts from the book

Sound like how people react when i come outside

O.k i like the intro it sounds goooood

Inshallah,i'll try to purchase it

SaLaMz

sis_fisabil'Allah
01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
:sl:
ive read parts of da book, as advised frm sis jihadspun every sis shud try 2 purchase it weather ur in Japan or Jamaica or maybe even in da uk lol! i no da sis da wrote 4rm my sistas lips she comes 2 da same masjid as me subhan'Allah aint it a small world huh :peace:
:w:

Brother_Mujahid
01-18-2006, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by k.dinee
:sl:
aint it a small world huh :peace:
:w:
nope not in my world ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sis_fisabil'Allah
01-18-2006, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
nope not in my world ;D
oh so wat is ur world huh? :?

Fee
01-19-2006, 07:30 PM
A very intresting book i guess.
I think i'll buy it.
Thx Stranger

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.