/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intro

MsLailaA
01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
:sl: I have just joined this site, and hate this part-- telling about myself.:-\
I am a single Mom, and a proud Grandmom of 2. I am a nurse and wish retirement was closer (oh, my poor arthritic joints:'( )
Am currently reading 2 books: 'Bent Rib', and 'A Voice'. I have a terrific collection of assorted hijab styles, and like to listen and watch dvd's by various Islamic speakers.
I tend to be very boring!

:w:
:sister: Laila

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
01-15-2006, 09:09 PM
masha'Allah sis welcome to the board :)

Shadow
01-15-2006, 09:11 PM
:sl:
welcome to the site :)
format_quote Originally Posted by MsLailaA
I tend to be very boring!
im sure your not boring :)

watching a 3 hour movie 40 times consecutively is boring

:welcome:

Tasneem
01-15-2006, 09:11 PM
[MOUSE]Welcome to the forum sis![/MOUSE]

Inshallah you will LOVE IT HERE

May your stay be benificial for us and for you.Aameen

SaLaMz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-15-2006, 09:20 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister laila. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

MsLailaA
01-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Does watching a 'Barney' video 6 times in a row count as boring? (ps- it was in the line of duty)

hidaayah
01-16-2006, 01:25 AM
walaikum assalam and welcum sis..
hope you've a nice stay..

sapphire
01-16-2006, 02:29 AM
llooooool barney!!!!!!u mean tht purple dinosour????? ;D anyways welcome to the forum hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.