PDA

View Full Version : Find this hadith in arabic

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-26-2005, 07:09 PM
:sl:

I am looking for the original arabic of this hadith:
Sahih Muslim
Book 039, Number 6707:
Abu Haraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) took hold of my hands and said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and lie caused the animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (peace be upon him) after 'Asr on Friday;the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, i. e. between afternoon and night.

Could someone either post the hadith in arabic or give me a link to it on an arabic site?

JazakAllah Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Anyone?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks bro. I need it for a refutation.

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-29-2005, 10:33 PM
hey Hash, you haven't forgotten about me, have you brother? :D

Tell you what, you find me my hadith and i'll find you yours (tashahud one).

Deal?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Noora_z3
03-30-2005, 10:00 AM
I will try to find it bro, insha Allah today before tomorrow..

Uthman
03-30-2005, 03:55 PM

If I know you Ansar, you'll have searched until you could search no more. So you'll probably have come across this but just in case you haven't you might as well take it from here if you can understand the arabic on these sites. :)

Umm Yoosuf
03-30-2005, 07:50 PM
No help there sorry bro!

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Thanks Osman! Found it!

ÈÇÈ ÇÈúÊöÏóÇÁö ÇáúÎóáúÞö æóÎóáúÞö ÂÏóãó Úóáóíúåö ÇáÓøóáÇóãõ þþ

- ÍóÏøóËóäöí ÓõÑóíúÌõ Èúäõ íõæäõÓó¡ æóåóÇÑõæäõ Èúäõ ÚóÈúÏö Çááøóåö¡ ÞóÇáÇó ÍóÏøóËóäóÇ ÍóÌøóÇÌõ Èúäõ ãõÍóãøóÏò¡
ÞóÇáó ÞóÇáó ÇÈúäõ ÌõÑóíúÌò ÃóÎúÈóÑóäöí ÅöÓúãóÇÚöíáõ Èúäõ ÃõãóíøóÉó¡ Úóäú ÃóíøõæÈó Èúäö ÎóÇáöÏò¡ Úóäú ÚóÈúÏö Çááøóåö Èúäö ÑóÇÝöÚò¡
ãóæúáóì Ãõãøö ÓóáóãóÉó Úóäú ÃóÈöí åõÑóíúÑóÉó¡ ÞóÇáó ÃóÎóÐó ÑóÓõæáõ Çááøóåö Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÓáã ÈöíóÏöí ÝóÞóÇáó þ"þ

ÎóáóÞó Çááøóåõ ÚóÒøó æóÌóáøó ÇáÊøõÑúÈóÉó íóæúãó ÇáÓøóÈúÊö æóÎóáóÞó ÝöíåóÇ ÇáúÌöÈóÇáó íóæúãó ÇáÃóÍóÏö æóÎóáóÞó ÇáÔøóÌóÑó íóæúãó ÇáÇöËúäóíúäö
æóÎóáóÞó ÇáúãóßúÑõæåó íóæúãó ÇáËøõáÇóËóÇÁö æóÎóáóÞó ÇáäøõæÑó íóæúãó ÇáÃóÑúÈöÚóÇÁö æóÈóËøó ÝöíåóÇ ÇáÏøóæóÇÈøó íóæúãó ÇáúÎóãöíÓö æóÎóáóÞó
ÂÏóãó Úóáóíúåö ÇáÓøóáÇóãõ ÈóÚúÏó ÇáúÚóÕúÑö ãöäú íóæúãö ÇáúÌõãõÚóÉö Ýöí ÂÎöÑö ÇáúÎóáúÞö æóÝöí ÂÎöÑö ÓóÇÚóÉò ãöäú ÓóÇÚóÇÊö
ÇáúÌõãõÚóÉö ÝöíãóÇ Èóíúäó ÇáúÚóÕúÑö Åöáóì Çááøóíúáö þ"þ þ.þ

ÞóÇáó ÅöÈúÑóÇåöíãõ ÍóÏøóËóäóÇ ÇáúÈöÓúØóÇãöíøõ¡ - æóåõæó ÇáúÍõÓóíúäõ Èúäõ ÚöíÓóì - æóÓóåúáõ Èúäõ ÚóãøóÇÑò
æóÅöÈúÑóÇåöíãõ ÇÈúäõ ÈöäúÊö ÍóÝúÕò æóÛóíúÑõåõãú Úóäú ÍóÌøóÇÌò¡ ÈöåóÐóÇ ÇáúÍóÏöíËö þ.þ

Abu Haraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) took hold of my hands and said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and He caused the animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (peace be upon him) after 'Asr on Friday;the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, i. e. between afternoon and night.

Uthman
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM

Are you serious Ansar or are you being sarcastic? Did I help?

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-30-2005, 09:20 PM
I got it from your site. :)

Uthman
03-30-2005, 09:35 PM

Glad to be of service to the grand Ansar!

I'm on a roll, aren't I with helping! :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-01-2005, 02:18 AM

Uthman
04-01-2005, 09:07 AM

Don't worry Hash, as long as you tried your best then Ansar must still hold up his end of the bargain! :) Good boy, Ansar! But your Hadith which you pasted in didn't look like arabic to me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.