/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selling Islamic book

jello
01-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Salam Alaykum,

My father has written a book for Dawah titled "Great Love for Jesus led me to Islam". I posted the link to this book some time back on this site. Now, a second version has been written, so I have taken it down from the site.

However, up to now the distribution has been limited only to Saudi Arabia. I would like to know whether there is a place in US, UK, and other english speaking countries where the book can be printed and distributed to Islamic bookstores in such countries. Of course, a publisher would be one option, but we are looking for something that will keep the copyright under my father's name. There are some "print on demand" sites on the interenet, but these do not seem to be appropriate for our objectives.

So if any Muslim knows how to go around this issue, I am looking forward to hearing from them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.