/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Want to learn Arabic

Nothern Comfort
01-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I've wanted to learn Arabic for a while now but not sure how to go about it. I want to learn a dialect that is mutually intelligable to most Arabic speakers. What course would you suggest? Also, I'm not very good at remembering vocabulary, so I need a course that helps with remembering and doesn't just throw loads of words at you to remember without any aid.

What would you suggest? All replies appreciated :) .

Sam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uma Rayanah
01-19-2006, 08:22 PM
:sl:

Bro im tryin ma best to help all ma bros and siss to make them able to speak , understand, write and read in Arabic,.. if u hv a look at the perivous topics they might help...

Feel free to ask any Qs,. inshallah..

:w:

mansio
01-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Sister in Islam

In my Arabic Quran (a Syrian edition) the word Allaah has an accent (fatha) for a short "a" on top of the shadda and in modern script the fatha has been replaced by an alif for a long "a".
It is the case in the Arabic inscription in your avatar.
Is it a remnant of an older pronunciation of Allaah with a short "a" ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.