/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi

faizacadday
01-17-2006, 03:33 AM
salam my name is faiza and am sooo happy cuz i got to join a great place, but am not good with computers so it will take me time to learn :? all this. whats funny is that am only 19 and i should know more about computers;D so i hope to meet wonderful muslim/ non muslim people here and i also wish to more about our religion:happy: inshaAllah i will be a better muslim :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-17-2006, 03:47 AM
inshallah!!!welcome to the forum!!hope you have a enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

hidaayah
01-17-2006, 09:30 AM
walaikum assalam and welcum here..:)

Sanobar
01-17-2006, 09:51 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums!
ma'salama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-17-2006, 10:17 AM
walikum salam sis

welcome to the forums :D insha'Allah hope to see your posts in the future

happy posting

ummAbdillah
01-18-2006, 09:15 PM
salaam
:welcome: to da forum
faizacadday :)
xaishax
:)

ummhabibah
01-18-2006, 09:17 PM
walaikum salaam

welcome to LI FORUM

Wasalaam

afriend
01-18-2006, 09:18 PM
salam sister

U'll get used to using computers, just stay on it and experiment as much as you can....(except for experimenting on things that can damage ur PC....then u'll come to blame me for destroying ur computer......LOL

Enjoy the forum

The Ruler
01-18-2006, 09:18 PM
welcome sis welcome!!! :happy:

make yourself comfortable :okay:

Rabi'ya
01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
:sl: sister faiza

welcome to the forum - ull get to know your way around in no time inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

habib
01-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to the Forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!