/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can i live a life like this?

Helena
01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
:sl:
how can i live a life like this
were ders war and hatred
ders alot of battls hapenig
like people batling to survive
endless wars never come to an end
which causes dismay that people cannot forget
unneeded deaths r caused
but wats the point?
do u hate a person because of its religion?
do u hate a person because of its race?
y do u deny these people
at the end they are the same as you
y canot we live a peaceful life
do u like tormenting others
is there any fun to see people die
y do u kill people infront of their families
wat is the point?
den can u c y i cannot live a life like dis
wer poverty exists
wen we do not share a single grain of rice
wen we throw our food away
but not giv it to the poor
who r in stress
now u tell me how u can live a life like dis.

This was created by my brother at the age of 15.
will der ever b world peace
can everyone giv comments if it s good or not.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
01-17-2006, 11:56 PM

I am assuming that this is a poem therefore I had moved it to the poetry section however if it is something else please P.M me so that I can move it back.

BarakAllahu feekum.

Helena
01-18-2006, 08:24 PM
ok.....thanks......but i was waiting for people commenting about this poem.....
but looks like no one likes it, even though it has been viewed many times.

i will appreciate it if u have viewed this poem, please comment.
:w:

- Qatada -
01-18-2006, 08:34 PM
:wasalamex

subhan Allaah! thats a really good poem, and the brother must think loadz about the world around him.. there are some ayah/verses from the qur'an that link to this.

(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will). (22:40)

and the part about not feeding the poor and the needy:

And when there are present at the division the relatives and the orphans and the needy, give them (something) out of it and speak to them kind words. (04:08)

"What caused you to enter Hell-fire?" They will say: "We were not among those who prayed, nor did we feed the needy. We used to engage in vain discourse with the vain-talkers, and we used to deny the Day of Judgment, until there came to us that which is certain (i.e.. Allah's judgment)." Then no intercession by an intercessors will benefit them. (Quran 74:42-48)

I really think this brother has a really deep mind, and he should use it for good use/good purpose. I think he should look at the qur'an and see how all these thoughts in his mind can relate to the qur'an and hadith, insha Allaah he'll be able to find solutions to the problems by reading how islam views all the crimes that are happening in the world, and how his poetry can make such a big difference to help others realise the beauty of islam insha Allaah.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Makky
01-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't have the english sense as i'm arab... but i think your brother is sensitve and this is a good point for a poet..its also good to start anything in this early age...and by learning i think inshaAllah he will be a good poet

for myself i started writing arabic poems in an early age...maybe the same age of your brother..when i read them now i laugh..but alhamdulilah now i write some good ones

ummAbdillah
01-18-2006, 09:21 PM
jazak allah khair
gr8 poem manshallah
:)

shizle
06-04-2006, 07:36 PM
salams

could anyone give me some nasheed sites
jazakhallah
wasalam

Woodrow
06-04-2006, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shizle
salams

could anyone give me some nasheed sites
jazakhallah
wasalam
Here is a site with a huge selection of Nasheeds. I can not attest about anything regarding most of them, however the ones I have downloaded have been very good and without musical accompament. If you choose to download any I would suggest sticking with the ones you are familiar with and are true Nasheeds. The site is being revised and not all of the download links work.

http://www.hostultra.com/~islamglobe/Nasheeds.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.