/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excorism why and whats going on?

mahdisoldier19
01-18-2006, 01:56 AM
Ok i was once possessed and needed to be cleaned and i know first hand experience what goes on in an excorsim.

First question how does the jinn or shaitan enter the body?

The major sins you commit the easier you open up energy levels in your body to allow jinn or shaitan to cling to you. If you want an indebt analysis care to PM me and i will explain much easier. Basically as you commit more sins your energy levels negatively increase which causes a split in your subconscious brain. That split then travels to your conscious and ends up controlling your body. Difficlt to understand but it does happen TRUST ME TAKE MY WORD

Second Why would a jinn enter?

Either to control a human being, or gain access to what you gain causing fights and arguements to escalate between you and your family members and relatives which later on catch on to all your friends and causing havoc between everyone because of this one jinn that clinged to you. They in return feed from your negative energy

Dispelling Jinn or shaitan?

Ah the great question. After practicing the hermetics of Kabbalah and Solomons magick also dealing with leviathon and coming close to awakening the 7 evil spirits. I have found that NOTHING can defeat the quran. The Quran just overpowers everything. Whenever a jinn or shaitan gets near you recite quran and it will run back WHY? i dont know why i remember when i was able to feel the jinn around my presence i was reciting quran and slowly it fell away. So i advise alot of ritual cleansing wudu and bath. Also reciting Al Kursi, Yasin and Baqarah.

I can give all of you a 100 page essay on what i did and how to do this more in depth but who has time! Allah Hafiz!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imam786
01-18-2006, 01:59 AM
whoa brother you must have went through alot........how long ago were u possessed?

Shadow
01-18-2006, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
I can give all of you a 100 page essay on what i did and how to do this more in depth but who has time! Allah Hafiz!
i have time!!! i have time!!

bro tell me a more in depth version with more details if you dont mind ofcourse

hidden_treasure
01-18-2006, 01:22 PM
salams,

Yeh, am dealing with my own jinn possession...i have to weaken the jinn with reading al-baqara everyday, morning and night rememberance etc.

I always want to sleep while i am listening to the quran...sometimes its a big struggle to keep awake. I was seeing a sister who was reading on me. I havent been to see her for a while (i guess the jinn didnt want to go back- as she nearly succeeded in killing him). I will however go and see her soon, insha Allah.

I will keep you updated.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahdisoldier19
01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
I partcipated in the highest levels of hermetic magick from ancient kabbalah to Leviathon. I have possessed documents that merely few people on this earth see in a life time. I was taught because of my potential but the potential came i guess from my backround heritage afghanistan.

So uppon practicing jewish mysticism i invoked many things from the books of greater and lesser keys of Solomon and many other things.

However the jinn i was possessed by isnt your typical jinn. It was very very strong and can only be summoned if one thing goes wrong through a very ritual hard summoning. IN which the jinn tried to possess me luckily a taoist priest healed me. However it comes back at me but Al hamdullah I have Allah swt i seek his refuge and im safe guarded. Thats all you all need is Allah swts refuge and your in good hands!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.