/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nejad won’t be another Saddam

sonz
01-18-2006, 05:37 PM
The policy America and Israel have been pursuing against Iran and its President MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD echoes that used against the former Iraqi leader SADDAM HUSSEIN in the run up to 2003 WAR to oust him in 2003.

But the powerful OPEC member, Iran, has a potent weapon indeed; oil. If Iran decided to withdraw its oil exports in response to the rising international pressure to suspend its NUCLEAR PROGRAME will, according to economic experts, this push prices to record levels last seen during the 1979 Iranian Revolution.

“Iran is in a very strong position and Ahmadinejad knows it. It’s a sellers’ market,” said independent oil consultant Geoff Pyne. “And the West doesn’t have a choice – it needs the oil.”

Facing the mounting pressure exerted by the United States and its European Union allies President AHMADINEJAD is using an unclear language leaving the world guessing as to whether the Islamic Republic, the world’s fourth biggest crude exporter will withhold supplies.

“We have the necessary tools to defend our rights,” Nejad was quoted as telling a news conference on Saturday. “Those who use harsh language against Iran need Iran 10 times more than we need them.”

What added to America and Europe’s rejection of the Iranian President is his recent statements, in which he said that HOLOCAUST was a myth and that Israel needs to be "wiped off the map".

None of this would be a big deal if MR. AHMADINEJAD were the president of Belize or any other country. To Washington, Israel and Europe’s concerns lie in the fact that Nejad is the President of a country they believe is fast on its way to getting nuclear weapons- But what might keep Europe from endorsing another U.S. war this time is the massive oil exports they will lose if Iran was attacked.

The following are quotes from MR. AHMADINEJAD since he took office in August 2005- Possitive quotes that the West insist on ignoring.

“A nation which has culture, logic and civilisation does not need nuclear weapons. The countries which seek nuclear weapons are those which want to solve all problems by the use of force. Our nation does not need such weapons.”

“We are asked why we have started [nuclear] research. We answer that there is no limitation to research. There are no limits imposed on research in NPT [NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY] or in the Additional Protocol. Nor have we made such a commitment. Research is necessary for the life and dynamism of a nation.”

“The UN Security Council has been set up for the world security. Is the UN Security Council a mere tool in their [Western powers] hands to use at their will - threatening to send our case to the UN if we refuse to comply with their demands? Our understanding is that the UN Security Council belongs to all nations and is not a tool for a few countries. Why do they use it for their own purpose?”

“The prevalence of military domination, increasing poverty, the growing gap between rich and poor countries, violence as a means to solve crises, spread of terrorism - especially state TERRORISM- existence and proliferation of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, the pervasive lack of honesty in interstate relations, and disregard for the equal rights of peoples and nations in international relations, constitute some of the challenges and threats.”

“Government belongs to all people. It has to address the problems of every parts of the country. All parts of the country should move forward simultaneously. Every Iranian is entitled to equal right, especially in developing individual talent and development.”

“Human excellence, the excellence of human society comes about in the light of justice and spirituality. Measures that are taken outside religious morality, politics minus morality, economics minus morality, culture minus morality only turns the world into a hell for nations and humanity. “

“We neither oppress anyone nor are we prepared to submit to anyone's oppression. We want justice, peace and security for all nations. We are defenders of human dignity all across the world. “

“The Iranian nation is a learned nation. It is a civilised nation. It is a history-making nation... You know and we know: you need us far more than we need you. “

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faust
01-20-2006, 02:48 AM
We can break Irans back and take their mother for a turn around the barracks. The Oil too.

You think the world is a nice place full of decency and reason? You ever seen house to house? One group( squad) lands on the roof and blows a big hole in the ceiling and goes in that way. They work down. Another group fires a ninety mm Tank Shell right through the front door and goes in right behind it. They work up. They kill everything in the house, no prisoners. Then the snipers move up and pinpoint all the windows and door on the next house.
The Tank moves up and the Marines use sledgehammers on the doors in the garden and throw in grenades. Then they assault through the structure in three man teams and work every room. No prisoners. No body will ever know who was in there. We collect all the bodies tonite and nothing will ever be photographed or recorded.

War is a methodical sheer piece of nasty hell. You ever talk about anything outside this squad and you will have all the rest of us looking for you and your girlfriend too. And thats a promise . You dont like it, report to the sargeant and get transferred to some pogue unit.

Iran is never going to get an atomic. If they want peace, justice and security they wont get it from the squad that takes the house. That squad will kill everybody in every room. And the bodies will be collected and made to disappear.

The Journalist? We locked him in a closet six houses back and broke his camera on the concrete steps. He better understand he might have an accident if he gets stupid with us. Lefty Larry can make his rep somewhere else. And if you were that camera man would you want to cover that squad? Or would you like to go back to the hotel and beg the editor to get your wank out on the next plane.?

Iran is a learned nation, a civilsed nation, a history making nation. Iran is a nation who wants to face off with a squad of US Marines who will get you down and stick you and leave you to vomit your lungs out on the carpet with a hole in your chest big enough to drop a coffee cup in.
The squad leader will collect your dead stiff corpse tonite with flashlights and take you down in the basement and pour ninety pounds of fresh lime on you and nobody will ever know.

Tell me again about how you will keep us from taking your Oil. Tell me again how its all going to be so sensible and clear cut and reasonable. Oppression? We wont oppress you. We will make sure you go straight to Allah where you belong. Let him clean your diaper.

Draw me a diagram on your blackboard. Go from point A to Point B and be sure to tell me about the UN. Now "discuss" it with the Squad here and see if they care if your turban falls off.

The real world is like me. I dont pass out candy.

Wahid
01-20-2006, 05:47 AM
The policy America and Israel have been pursuing against Iran and its President MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD echoes that used against the former Iraqi leader SADDAM HUSSEIN in the run up to 2003 WAR to oust him in 2003.

But the powerful OPEC member, Iran, has a potent weapon indeed; oil. If Iran decided to withdraw its oil exports in response to the rising international pressure to suspend its NUCLEAR PROGRAME will, according to economic experts, this push prices to record levels last seen during the 1979 Iranian Revolution.

“Iran is in a very strong position and Ahmadinejad knows it. It’s a sellers’ market,” said independent oil consultant Geoff Pyne. “And the West doesn’t have a choice – it needs the oil.”
---------------------------------
ssalam
China has a 70BL dollar oil deal alone with iran and russia has tones of investments there.. if push comes to shove they wont let any hard santions on iran pass in UN accourding to most analysts

only problem is if US/isreal attacks iran with air power.. am sure iran has some way to pay back israel then with isreal well in its missles range ;) or a ground invation of US troops that are already tried and weakend in iraq wouldnt be out of possiblities
iran has 1mil+ armed forces and several million basigis(urban fighters) i think

imaad_udeen
01-20-2006, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vahid
ssalam
or a ground invation of US troops that are already tried and weakend in iraq wouldnt be out of possiblities
iran has 1mil+ armed forces and several million basigis(urban fighters) i think
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

let me catch my breath..... whew.....

1mil+ army does not mean they can mobilize and transport 1 million men to the Iraq border and then invade Iraq only to get slaughtered in the process.

IRAN CANNOT STAND A FIGHT WITH US GROUND FORCES.

Look, Iran couldnt even break Iraqs army in that long Iran-Iraq war. Iran even had to use unarmed children to clear mine fields for their tanks.

The Iranians would be routed in short time if they ever attempted to attack Iraq. They know this. It is not as if the US military somehow forgot about Iran sitting just north of them, they have plans for that party if it ever happens.

The most we will see from this situation is the US bombing Irans nuclear facilities and maybe a few other key points to get the point across.

But I dont think it will even get that far.

The Iranian people were hoodwinked into this government, and I really feel badly for them. I know a few Iranian expatriots, all good people, who echo the same things.

The 'Islamic' Republic of Iran will fall from the inside, and it will be a great day in history when that happens.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
01-20-2006, 06:32 AM
there are 300+ of nuclear facilities some in mountain terrain.It ain't like Iraq's.
It will be difficult.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.