/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alleykum brothers and sisters

Hussein_yare
03-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Assalama Alleykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh.

First of all, all praise belongs to Allah (swt) who taught us what we did not know.

Secondly, I would like to express my gratitude towards the hard working brothers/sisters who gave us the opportunity to exchange knowledge and opinions through this beautifully designed web forum.

Finally, I would like to say salam to all my brothers and sisters those of which are present and also others, which are not here at the moment.

Masha-allah brothers/sisters keep up the hardwork and hopefully, Allah (swt) will reward you insha-allah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arwa
03-27-2005, 12:55 AM
wa alaikum assalam

Welcome to LI :shade:

Happy posting ;D

Far7an
03-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Wa alaikumusalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the forum :)

*charisma*
03-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Walaikum asalaam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu brother!!!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!

love your intro post very wise indeed! i would like to say on my behalf that may Allah keep your eyes on the straight path and keep your heart righteous ameen even more so than it is now brother.

take care
fi aman allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
03-27-2005, 03:20 AM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum. insha'Allah we can learn fro eachother.

Khaldun
03-27-2005, 08:12 AM

may Allah bless us with your stay inshAllah, looking forward to your posts

h1jabi_sista
03-27-2005, 10:22 AM
as salam alikum brother!

welcome to the forum! May allah increase our iman and make us one of the first to enter jannah inshallah. Ameen

enjoy your stay inshallah :thumbs_up

Uthman
03-27-2005, 01:49 PM

Welcome to the forum! Inshallah I look forward to seeing your posts. Enjoy yourself! Also, please stick with me. I'll be your guide and I have a very effective technique about how we can evade WomanofJihad. :)

Uma Rayanah
03-27-2005, 06:00 PM

Inshallah u will enjoy ur stay!!

WomanOfJihad
03-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Wa'Aleykum As Salam Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh Wamaghfiratuh..bro

Welcum to the LI forum ... inshAllah looking forward to ur posts n discussions ..

Uthman
03-27-2005, 06:22 PM

I was only joking WomanofJihad (are we cursed to type your name out full?! Surely, there must be an abbreviation. This generation is lazy!

). You're top banana!

*People can't believe I'm siding with her*

Hussein_yare
03-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Assalama Alleykum Warahmatullaah

Jazakummullaah Kheyr.

Masha-llah, I am very pleased with your welcome messages, that shows the beauty of islam and how much we care about each other.

Let me remind you about a very beautifull hadith narated by Abu Huraira which you can find both in Suahihul Muslim and Sahihul Bukhari,

The prophet (SAW) talked about "The seven who will be sheltered under the shadow of Allah on the day when there is no shelter but under his shadow [the day of judgment]: one category of which is two men who love one another for the sake of Allah, only on His cause that they meet and disperse.

So we ask Allah (swt) to make us one of those who will be sheltered under the shadow of Allah (swt) when there is no other shelter.

Brothers and sisters KEEP UP the efforts dedications towards the here-after INSHA-ALLAH.

Wassalamu Alleykum Warahmatullah.

Umm Yoosuf
03-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Wa Alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatulilaahi Wa Barakatuh

My Allah subhana Wa Ta'aala make us indeed one of those ppl whom He will shade with His shade when there is no shade but His.

Welcome Brother.

S_87
03-28-2005, 02:26 PM

welcome :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.