/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help!

lϋх ετ νέrιταs
01-18-2006, 07:12 PM
:sl:

guys i came across a story that was being written by a member here a while back.....does anyone know where it is because i didnt finish reading it

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
01-18-2006, 07:13 PM

whats the story about? :)

lϋх ετ νέrιταs
01-18-2006, 07:16 PM
erm ....... i cant remember it much now ... but it was something about a teenage lad that had a fite with his dad and went to live at his mates and he began to practice islam because sumthing happened ...... but i dont remember what happened which is why i wanna read it agen and finish it

S_87
01-18-2006, 07:20 PM

oh i think i know what u mean

brother Mu'maneens story. i dont think hes posted the full story here? or so far full..

but u can read here
http://www.islamic-faith.net/StoriesOfReality1.html

is this what u mean?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lϋх ετ νέrιταs
01-18-2006, 07:22 PM
nah its not that one .... but ill read it anyway .... maybe sumone else myt b able to help

- Qatada -
01-18-2006, 07:26 PM
:salamext:

Yeah, its from a 16yr old sis off this forum masha Allaah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...lim-rogue.html

:wasalamex

lϋх ετ νέrιταs
01-18-2006, 07:28 PM
yeah thats the one .... thnx bruv :thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!