/* */

PDA

View Full Version : borrriiing RE

The Ruler
01-18-2006, 10:32 PM
i need help to find out how muslims divorce n how it is different to christian divorces.:uhwhat :uhwhat :uhwhat

i really need help as i have no idea. i know that i need to do som research but i dont think it matters when iv got brilliant bros n sis in dis forum dt r gonna help me :happy: ;D :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-18-2006, 10:35 PM
:salamext:

try checkin this out insha Allaah, if you got any questionz then please ask insha Allaah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/152481-post1.html

:wasalamex

aZn_pLayGurL
01-18-2006, 11:06 PM
SaLaaMz bUt y dUjU WaNNo nO bWt dIvOrCe? wSLaM :$

bluff master
01-18-2006, 11:47 PM
true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
01-19-2006, 01:39 PM
salam!

anyhow chek this site out

http://www.nikahsearch.com/marriage/divorce.htm

ma'salamah

The Ruler
01-19-2006, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aZn_pLayGurL
dont you geddit?

its borin RE. we r doin divorce in islam and christianity. i hoped u wud figure it out.

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
I Do NOT Understand the topic
As-Salaam Walikum

jzcasejz
01-26-2006, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
As-Salaam Walikum
I Do NOT Understand the topic
As-Salaam Walikum
format_quote Originally Posted by aZn_pLayGurL
:sl:
The sister asked the question as its probably her RE (religious education) homework or something:brother:

The Ruler
02-01-2006, 07:51 PM
^^ dats rite bro :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!