/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tired of hotmail with a puny 250MB? Sign up to Windows live mail with 2GB of storage!

afriend
01-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Tired of Hotmail and it's limited 250MB storage? go for Windows live mail with 8 times more storage.

Click here to find out more:

http://www.ideas.live.com/programpag...e-4911fb2b2e6d

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mehnaz
01-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Salaam,

yea same here...i think its only the ppl who're using their hotmail id's for bizness purposes who need more than 250 mb storage space....i've never reached even half of that space..:lol:

W'salaam

habib
01-19-2006, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
I think tht's not available currently straight away, they ask u to register n wait for confirmation.......which may come some other time......

i think 250 MB is enuf for me :-\
if like it ... so Gmail is better, coz it's 2GB .. and it's first loading .. and u can use gtalk by gmail ..:)
but it's invitation mail .. (mean u can use it if someone invite u, if u want so Insah Allah i can)

Rabi'ya
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
I got gmail with 97 invites left - lemme know if u want one :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Makky
01-19-2006, 02:11 PM
I have hotmail with only 2 MB ..can anyone help me to expand it a little bit?

I have Gmail but i need my hotmail to be 250 MG
!!

Makky
01-19-2006, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
MG ?
MilliGrams ?

well they already transferred the Hotmail storage limits,
n tht was for specific countries i think.

try changing ur country in ur profile to US/UK

:giggling: lol

MB lol;D

Muezzin
01-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Forget this Microsoft nonsense - Gmail's the future :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-19-2006, 03:39 PM
:sl:

I have yahoo mail and its 2Gb :shade:

afriend
01-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah....Gmail is the future, but try gettin an invite from some1!!

It took me 3 weeks 2 find an invite frm some1

But I have 4 emails:

2 at Gmail (for extreme storage like videos and Quraan)

Hotmail with 2GB (for all my school work, pics and stuff)

and Yahoo, for extra storage and as a spam dump (for example, if u register with an internet company, they drown you with spam, cos on yahoo, it doesn't take up ur storage limit for junk email and spam)

But I suppose if it is needed, then u shud go 4 it....I certainly do so I signed up 2 it!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.