:sl:

jazak Allah

hidaayah
01-23-2006, 10:16 AM
jazakallah khairun..
wassalam

Snowflake
01-23-2006, 10:28 AM
Salam sisso^ :) Haha! I was fuming at the lyrics in the beginning. Thank God I heard it all out before replying. Really very emotional. Thanx for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
01-23-2006, 10:33 AM
that was what happened with me too!! :)
Assalam u Alaikum

- Qatada -
01-23-2006, 10:46 AM
:wasalamex

Its about that hadith when our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam was walking past an old woman who was moving because she heard about Rasool Allaah sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam. she thought he were a magician, fake prophet - but as they were walking along, they (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) started helping her, (but she never knew it was them).

As they walked along, she was sayin all bad things about them, and she never knew who she was talkin to (she jus thought it was a young man, yet they remained patient), at the end, our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam placed her stuff where she wanted, and she asked who they were...

[you can hear the rest of the nasheed to find out what happened insha Allaah..]

I cant find the source though for some reason..

wa Allaahu a'lam.

:salamext:

hidaayah
01-23-2006, 10:50 AM
yes i've read this hadith too..^^..jazakallah for putting it up..
wassalam

Snowflake
01-23-2006, 10:52 AM
SubhanAllah, that's a beautiful story. JazakAllah Khair for sharing that.

aljawaad
01-23-2006, 10:55 AM
THanks fot the link Brother

Wassalaam

Riya90
01-23-2006, 06:34 PM
Mashallah its so beautifull :wub:

Helena
12-15-2006, 10:09 PM
this is one of the most beautiful nasheeds after last breath.....totally amazing.....

jazaks for sharing.....

Banu_Hashim
07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
:bump1:

I love this one. Quite emotional.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.