/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

manomano
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
:sl:
This is my first Post on this Forum.

I am impressed with the generosity and the extended kindness displayed by the Forum. I will try to be as mannered as they seem to be.

I also look around and I see a wide assortment of Moslem personas which even though they are electronic sparks seem to be both elegant and sincere.

I m a girl living in Pakistan.I am familiar with Islam. Like any religion it has good and bad people. Human nature is disappointing most of the time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TabTabiun
01-19-2006, 08:27 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- Sister Manomano:[PIE]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!![/PIE]
May Allah (SWT) Bless us ALL To be under his (Allah(SWT)'S Shade on the day when there shall be any shade but his!!! Ameen.
~~~As-Salaam Walikum~~~

Helena
01-20-2006, 10:14 AM

[welcome][welcome] to the forum sister, hope you benefit alot inshalah!!:happy:

:w: :okay:

sapphire
01-20-2006, 10:15 AM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have a enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
01-20-2006, 11:18 AM
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun :D And learn (especially Arabic) at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

Rabi'ya
01-20-2006, 11:49 PM
:sl:&Welcome

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

hidaayah
01-22-2006, 02:32 AM
walaikum assalam sis and welcome here..
hope u have a beneficial stay..
wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!