/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Girl turned into a Fish for Disrespecting the Holy Qur'an!

l3adl3oy786
01-19-2006, 09:46 PM
:sl:
Hi all, I'm new here so plz bare wid me. ive heard of the gilr who disrespected th Qur'an and den was urned into a Fish! does any1 no anything about this? I've got a video of it. i cant attach it because im a new member so i need loads of posts2 come in please. so can u keep ur post commin in so i can attach the video, if any1 wants it! thnx
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
l3adl3oy786
01-19-2006, 09:47 PM
hi agen, srry for the spelling mistakes!

- Qatada -
01-19-2006, 09:50 PM
:wasalamex

Try checking this link out, its fake.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...highlight=fish

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:salamext:

karim
01-19-2006, 09:55 PM

:welcome: to the forum....sorry i dont know about it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
01-20-2006, 03:52 AM
:sl: welcome to the forum

video?? can u post link plz if there is one? i heard and read rumors about things like this, but never saw any kind of video related to this stuff

ishkabab
01-20-2006, 04:37 AM
ok ok LISTEN ITS NOT A LIZARD OR A FISH.....she turned into a MOUSE lookin type of creature but still has a mixture of human self!!! and n it was in some other country...in the european and middle eastern side....i tell you more inshAllah when i find her...

ishkabab
01-20-2006, 04:39 AM
i have her pic should i post it?

ishkabab
01-20-2006, 04:47 AM
here she is...........:offended:

[ATTATCHMENT REMOVED : MODERATOR]

Dont post such things here.

Malaikah
01-20-2006, 04:55 AM
Salam

That picture posted above is FAKE. It was digitally created along with many other pictures by some person. I'm sorry i dont have the link to the website, but this image is just a creation of some person who has an interest in making such images.

wassalam

ishkabab
01-20-2006, 06:00 AM
hey im sorry i posted that ...thats why i asked if i should post it .........sorry again n again

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Good grief, I thought we got rid of all these silly urban legends :p

That said, welcome to the forums l3adl3oy786!

aamirsaab
01-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Why don't they ever turn into something useful. You know, like a pretzel.

Tilmeez
01-20-2006, 09:22 AM
it was only a rumor only. miracles were given to Prophets to prove theirselves. and with the arrival of last prophet all the doors have been closed relating to prophethood.
Quran in itself is nothing but a book. the only thing that make it respectible is: it is word of Allah. Whatever is written in the book is important to understan and then practice.
Disrespecting Quran should not give one any physical harm but he will be questioned by the author(Allah) on the day of judgement and of course will have to undergo the sentence.

Allah knows the best.

tilmeez.

Helena
01-20-2006, 09:32 AM

Welcome to the forum!!!:thankyou: I also recieved a email from my mates regarding this issue, but it was a gilr that turned into a creature!! So its not true??????????????

come on the stories have soo far was relating to disrespecting the qur'an! Its fake rite???

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

Welcome to the forum!!!:thankyou: I also recieved a email from my mates regarding this issue, but it was a gilr that turned into a creature!! So its not true??????????????

come on the stories have soo far was relating to disrespecting the qur'an! Its fake rite???

Yes, it's fake. These stories are about as real as a big stinking pile of bull... manure.

MetSudaisTwice
01-20-2006, 11:32 AM
salam
there are so many stories of such things now, girl tums to either lizard, dog, fish, monkey
all this seems a bit fishy to me :rollseyes
wasalam

hidaayah
01-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Assalam u Alaikum..
yes..same here^..i don't think this is true...

l3adl3oy786
01-20-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
ok ok LISTEN ITS NOT A LIZARD OR A FISH.....she turned into a MOUSE lookin type of creature but still has a mixture of human self!!! and n it was in some other country...in the european and middle eastern side....i tell you more inshAllah when i find her...

i dnt funk so:giggling: , ive got da original video of the fish, it aint a mouse, astagfirullah

l3adl3oy786
01-20-2006, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
i have her pic should i post it?
yes plz:w: yeh but i av a video 2 prove it, if ur on msn add me so i can send u, l3adl3oy@hotmail.co.uk

MetSudaisTwice
01-20-2006, 01:20 PM
salam
please do not distribute your personal details publicly please
jazakallah
wasalam

Muezzin
01-20-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
there are so many stories of such things now, girl tums to either lizard, dog, fish, monkey
all this seems a bit fishy to me :rollseyes
wasalam
MST, you master of puns, you :D

Don't forget, one of them also had this poor girl - who has already been changed into more animals than there are in London Zoo - morph into a 'mouse-like' creature. I smell a rat.

l3adl3oy786
01-25-2006, 02:08 PM
plz evry 1 keep da post up so i can attach the video of the fish, cuz u dnt believe me 4 sum reason!

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:09 PM
I'd love to see proof.

It better not be a shaky webcam/phone camera though. And does she turn into cod? I've got some batter and chips at the ready.

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:21 PM
I do try.

But seriously, upload this as soon as you can.

l3adl3oy786
01-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Dats if i get 50 posts or more, im a limited user

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Is there no way of hosting it on another site then just providing the link here? I'm not very knowledgable about video hosting, but I'm sure someone here is :)

l3adl3oy786
01-25-2006, 02:24 PM
yes, ive got it now!!! do u no rapidshare?

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Er.. not really. Is it that thing where you can only download it only a limited number of times?

P.s. I think we should continue this in the Chat room, cos we're spamming now and these posts might get deleted.

l3adl3oy786
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
hello evry1, ive got very good news, ive got the fish video now, i uploaded it on rapidshare - download it from there - it's free!!
heres the link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/11798780/Fish.zip.html

l3adl3oy786
01-25-2006, 02:28 PM
go on evry1, download the fish video n c 4 ya self!

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:30 PM
That one's saying I have to get a premium thing to download it, or it'll take 70 minutes.

What about Putfile.com?

Or Fileupload.com?

(Jazaks to Bro Ahmed for the second site suggestion)

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Check this out:

http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...tml#post164830

I don't know if you need 50 posts to do that, but give it a go maybe.

Mainul_Islam
01-25-2006, 02:38 PM

sorry, im not convinced

there are a lot of crazy people in this world, even Muslims may lie something about Islam-related (im not saying the fish is a fraud)

i say its better to stay neutral than to take sides in believing in or disbelieving it

because if we believe it and its fake, we will be decieved and what will the non-Muslims think of us and Islam?

but if we disbelieve it and its true, we would be denying the power of Allah

MetSudaisTwice
01-25-2006, 02:42 PM
salam
i think its best not to be giving out videos of such things becasue we have some young members here and this would give out the wrong impression
wasalam

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Why? What's so corrupting about a fish? :p

It'd be great to finally get some evidence.

Tasneem
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forum

I have never heard of a girl getting turned into a fish for disrespecting
The qur'an

SaLaMz

MetSudaisTwice
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
salam
if its true do you need any proof of the power of allah? if its fake then why bother pursuing the matter?
wasalam

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
if its true do you need any proof of the power of allah? if its fake then why bother pursuing the matter?
wasalam
That's not very good logic. That's avoiding the issue.

The way I see it, there's been SO many rumours, with little 'evidence' other than hearsay, and now, finally, someone has a video. Let's see it.

MetSudaisTwice
01-25-2006, 02:50 PM
salam
ok bro it is your choice and it is up to you
wasalam

Mainul_Islam
01-25-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's not very good logic. That's avoiding the issue.

The way I see it, there's been SO many rumours, with little 'evidence' other than hearsay, and now, finally, someone has a video. Let's see it.
didnt look like much evidence to me...

it was still, not moving.. and it kinda looked like a manta (the tail did)....and it was just lying down on its back, not moving at all. it had eye sockets, but didnt see any eyes :?

salehah
01-26-2006, 07:48 AM
Uff Allah!! what can one say??

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 08:07 AM
HeY I've neva heard of this fish stuff but i sure heard another version ofthe story. The version i heard said that the girl turned into a monkey, but that was false. In the khutbah of Jumuah the imaam even spoke a bit on that telling us that all this was not true.
SOme people in mauritius were even making copies of an article on that stuff and was spreading that. That's when the imaam decided to talk on that after having made some research on that.
To prove that its false the imaan showed two articles on that stuuf; one was in english and one was in french. I think that both of them said that the girl was in hospital but each one gave the address of a diffirent hospital. Now How can you xpalin tht?!?
The lesson that i learned is never to believe evrything that we hear or read.

l3adl3oy786
01-29-2006, 06:26 PM
it cnt b false cuz the video proves the truth about the fish

Mainul_Islam
01-29-2006, 06:43 PM
brother, that cannot be reliable... why? because someone can make a model of another creature and just leave it there and capture it in a video, and say this person turned into this creature for kicking the Cross....

to be honest, that thing looked really fake. it did not move a single muscle, not even the lips or the eyes.

where will u be IF some does prove it to be fake? will u not begin to have doubts with the REAL signs of Allah?

afriend
01-29-2006, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by l3adl3oy786
it cnt b false cuz the video proves the truth about the fish
yes, it cud just be a model........i saw a skeleton of a half lizard half girl on google search...but they must have moved now..........

Wahid
01-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Another hoax..
or is it?

l3adl3oy786
02-01-2006, 08:48 PM
How can it move a single muscle, its dead! well i dnt kno, i dunno if i believe it or not!

Mainul_Islam
02-01-2006, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by l3adl3oy786
How can it move a single muscle , its dead! well i dnt kno, i dunno if i believe it or not!
name calling wasnt necessary :-\

people can claim both true and false without any proofs.... u can believe what u want, but im not here to take sides in believing/disbelieving it.

DaSangarTalib
02-01-2006, 09:05 PM
is this true :? there'z many stories like this

hidaayah
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
^ no its just silly stories...

Pinkie
02-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Someone ripped the pages of the Qu'ran and she turned into a monkey
Someone ripped the pages of the Qu'ran and she turned into a fish
Someone ripped the pages of the Qu'ran and she turned into some weird looking creature that reminded me of an alien.

I'm not saying these things are not possible-I believe that Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala has the ability to transform his creation into anything He wants. But, I don't think we should easily believe such hoaxes. I think we should be more concerned and make du'a that someday WE wont become the ones who disrespect the Qu'ran. In my opinion, that is more frightening than being transformed into a furry monkey. And honestly speaking, if my son or daughter was turned into a lizard for disrespecting the Qu'ran, I don't think I would tell everyone.

By the way, the fish was freaky:offended:

Tanzil Ahmed
02-02-2006, 06:34 AM
These things are possible but at present they are all humours.

north_malaysian
02-03-2006, 04:03 AM
Years ago, there was a story about a wife turned into a dog and barked like one, but she's shortlived. It's written in tabloids.

The story is like this - In Malaysia we have nightmarkets, where they sell everything during night time especially foods (usually open from 5pm to 10pm). During Magrib time, a housewife urged her husband to go with her to nightmarket but the husband refused because he want to go to mosque to perform maghrib prayer. Suddenly the muazzin called for prayer (azan), she said to her husband "The dog is barking, so go to your mosque". When the husband went back to home after prayer he saw his wife has difficulty of breathing and with extra dog features on her face. She could only barking like a dog. Finally the husband took the wife to local hospital in state of Kedah. But because they dont have the capability to treat her, she was transferred to Penang General Hospital. During this time lots of journalists and locals went to hospital to confirm this story. But nobody was allowed to get in. Finally she died.

I dont know whether it's true or not. But most people would come to nightmarkets in magrib time, so most of them dont perform the salat. It's sad thing happning to Malaysian Muslims.

Sanobar
02-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Allahualam......!

^^ we all dont knw wat to believe in and wat not too.!? this just soo sad!

north_malaysian
02-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Believe or not to believe?

I think we should say that, whatever happens, dont ever mess up with Islam. If we dont get punishment now, we can get it in hereafter. But nowadays it seems the punishments are given before the Judgment days - tsunami, quakes, wars etc.

Snowflake
02-04-2006, 03:22 PM
My neighbour banged on my door one day saying she wanted to show me something. She then furiously jabbed at her mobile and showed me a pic of the girl who'd supposedly turned into a fish. Ok, it was kinda creepy and I guess I lol'ed a bit at the time cuz I didnt believe it. Anyway she said that the family live in the next area and they will be going down to see them laterz. So that made me kinda believe it was true.

Anyway a couple of days ago I asked if they'd gone to see this mermaids family and she said no it was a lie. Hmmm, it just goes to show....

north_malaysian
02-04-2006, 03:48 PM
:giggling:

sonz
02-04-2006, 07:02 PM
salama

chk the video out. dont worry its not scary or something. its just a fish

Media Tags are no longer supported

Snowflake
02-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Can you post that file in a different format plz bro. I can't open it. Thanks.

Ibrar
02-08-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl: recently I was chatting with my brother and he told me that a girl in bradford is turned into a fish because she disrespected the holy Qur'an I wonder if any one of you know about it. who can tell me the real story. so I can make my Imaan more stronger.:w:

MetSudaisTwice
02-08-2006, 01:36 PM
salam
mashallah we had this story many times on this forum
girl turns in to fish or monkey or lizard etc for disrespecting the quran
but allahu alam
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Salam
I dont know if such accounts are true. You know how people are, they make such a big thing out of a little thing.
Wassalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-08-2006, 08:04 PM

And Merged! ^

Snowflake
02-08-2006, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
:sl: recently I was chatting with my brother and he told me that a girl in bradford is turned into a fish because she disrespected the holy Qur'an I wonder if any one of you know about it. who can tell me the real story. so I can make my Imaan more stronger.:w:

Bro, the last time her location was Birmingham. Maybe she swam to bradford then. :D

Muezzin
02-08-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
Bro, the last time her location was Birmingham. Maybe she swam to bradford then. :D
Or maybe she was turned into the Thames Whale! :p

Snowflake
02-08-2006, 08:35 PM
^^^ ;d

The Ruler
02-08-2006, 08:51 PM
i dont fink dis thing is true at ll cuz i heard of the gal turnin in to a monkey n also anover version dat said dat she died :? :? :rollseyes :rollseyes

Mainul_Islam
02-09-2006, 12:36 AM
if its true, then atleast everyone should have a common agreement on what she turned into

Snowflake
02-09-2006, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
i dont fink dis thing is true at ll cuz i heard of the gal turnin in to a monkey n also anover version dat said dat she died :? :? :rollseyes :rollseyes

The Thames whale died, didn't it? :X :embarrass

partysoverkids
02-09-2006, 04:14 AM
Are we seriously discussing a person being transformed into some type of animal ? This is 2006 people !!!! No thinking human being could spend one serious minute contemplating whether this story is true or not, could they ? I'm always at a loss when I read these fairy tales.

north_malaysian
02-09-2006, 04:17 AM
there are stories that some people who disobeyed Sabbath became monkeys and some people disobey Jesus became hogs in old days.

Why not someone be animal in 2006CE?:rollseyes

partysoverkids
02-09-2006, 04:32 AM
They are just that, stories. I don't know of one PROVEN occurrence. I think the whole thing is silly, in this day and age grown people beleiving such stuff. Hey Malaysian, whats up ? Are you following me around the board ?

dianputri
02-09-2006, 06:53 AM
sorry, I never heard about that.
we should respected holy Qur'an. it's contain of relevations from ALLAH SUBHANA WATA'ALA to us. to bring us to a better life.

for me,,every bad things will got the price,,

Muezzin
02-09-2006, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by partysoverkids
Are we seriously discussing a person being transformed into some type of animal ? This is 2006 people !!!! No thinking human being could spend one serious minute contemplating whether this story is true or not, could they ? I'm always at a loss when I read these fairy tales.
I am also at a loss. Please do not make the mistake that all Muslims believe silly nonsense like this particular story.

Malaikah
02-09-2006, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by partysoverkids
Well there are accounts in the Holy Quran where God turned people in to pigs and monkeys for disobeying Him. God can do anything. He made you a human didnt he? He created the universe didnt he? If he can do all this then OBVIOUSLY it is with in his power to turn whatever he wants in to any thing he wants.

Muezzin
02-09-2006, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
Well there are accounts in the Holy Quran where God turned people in to pigs and monkeys for disobeying Him. God can do anything. He made you a human didnt he? He created the universe didnt he? If he can do all this then OBVIOUSLY it is with in his power to turn whatever he wants in to any thing he wants.
You have to admit that this particular story being discussed in this thread is an urban myth though. I mean, come on, this girl has allegedly been changed into a fish, a rat, a mole, a baboon, a giraffe, a Wookiee... :p

Malaikah
02-09-2006, 09:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You have to admit that this particular story being discussed in this thread is an urban myth though. I mean, come on, this girl has allegedly been changed into a fish, a rat, a mole, a baboon, a giraffe, a Wookiee... :p
lol bro, im not saying that its REAL, im just saying its not impossible, as that guy suggested

Ibrar
02-09-2006, 03:14 PM
I heard the same story as well but I think its not true

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM

This thread has gone on long enough, hence its :threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.