/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 ways to undo Satan’s knots!

Sharifa
01-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Shaytan puts three knots at back of head when one is asleep,

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, "Satan puts three knots at the back of the head of any of you if he is asleep. On every knot he reads and exhales the following words, 'The night is long, so stay asleep.' When one wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone; and when one performs ablution, the second knot is undone, and when one prays the third knot is undone and one gets up energetic with a good heart in the morning; otherwise one gets up lazy and with a mischievous heart." (Sahih Bukhari 2.243)

Shaytan stays in upper part of nose at night,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet PBUH said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night." (Sahih Bukhari 4.516)

Shaytan urinates into ears of those who fall asleep during prayers,
Narrated 'Abdullah :

A person was mentioned before the Prophet and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." (Sahih Bukhari 2.245)

The objective of Satan is to keep a servant of Allah SAW away from offering night prayer, and inflict him/her during with laziness and negligence in order to control him/her during the day as well. These are the evil schemes of the devil to control mankind, but what is the way to nullify them and foil his planning?

1. To perform wudu before going to bed. It was confirmed in the two sahih books that Prophet PBUH said to Al-Barra’ bin Azib: “When you go to be, perform ablution as you do for Salat”.

2. To offer the witr salat before bed; ‘Umar RA said: “Any one who get up in the morning having not offered witr Salat, he indeed gets up with a rope( the animal nose band), the length of seventy feet on his head.” Al-Hafidh said: “This Hadith was narrated by Sa’id ibn Mansur with good chain of authority; it is as if Satan took full control wherever he wants.”

3. To join your hands togther and recite al-Mu’awidhat (surah al-Falaq and surah al-Nas), you blow in them, then pass them over your body, as quoted in the hadith of Aishah RA.

4. To recite the last two verses of Al- Baqara as quoted in the hadith of Abu Mas’ud al-Ansari who said: “The Prophet PBUH said: ‘If one recited the two verses of surat al Baqara at night, it is sufficient for him (for the night)”.

5. You should recite a surah formt he Quran as narrated by Shidad bin Aed directly from the Prophet PBUH: If a Muslim recites a surah from Allah’s book when he goes to bed, Allah will put angel in charge of him, and nothing which may harm him will come near him till he wakes.

6. You should recite Ayat al-Kursi with insight, for it is a safeguard from Satan until you wake; this is confirmed by Bukhari, Abu Hurarurah, Tirmidhi, Abu Ayyub and Also Hibban, Ubai ibn Ka’b

7. You say Subhallah 33 time, ALhamdulliah 33 times and Allah akbar 34 times, as it is confirmed in the Hadith of Ali ibn Abi Talib, in 2 sahih books.

8. To put your right hand under your right cheek and lay on your right side and say: “In your name, O lord, I place my side, and In your name I rise. If you hold my sprit, have mercy upon it, and if you release it, safeguard it with you safe guard your pious servants”.

9. You should also say: “In the name of Allah, I have laid side for Allah, O Allah, forgive me of my sins, and place me in the highest assembly”.

10. Then you should remember Allah until sleep overcomes you; Jabir ibn ‘Abdullah said: “The Prophet PBUH said: ‘ When a person goes to bed, he is approached by an angel and a devil; The angel say’s “ Terminate with goodness; while the devil say’s “terminate with evil” So if he remembers Allah unitl he sleeps, the angel drives the devil away and protects him as till he wakes. When the person wakes the angel say’s “Begin with goodness” the devil say’s “begin with evil”. If he say’s “praise to allah who gave life to me after its death”. The angel drives the devil away and stays guard to him.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zuharah
01-20-2006, 01:01 PM
salaams.
JAZAKALLAH 4 dat sis..its very informative.

hidaayah
01-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Assalam u Alaikum
jazakallah khair for the informative aricle..
wassalam

aZn_pLayGurL
01-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Ma$HaLLa das very imformative adyc

Jazakalla khair :)

MaSaLaaMz x x x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

grrr!! shatayn makes you so :grumbling

May Allah s.w.a protect us from him insha Allah and ameen!

:w:

Hisbul_Aziz
01-20-2006, 07:28 PM
How AM I suppose to sleep peacefully at night knowing Shaytan May be urinating on me:grumbling....Thats just disturbing:heated:! at least I read Ayah tul-kurisu:rollseyes

afriend
01-20-2006, 07:31 PM
LOL

U'r so funny

But you can counter Shaytaan urinating on you.

Hisbul_Aziz
01-20-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm scared

*charisma*
01-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm scared
Of Allah inshallah :)

Jazak Allah khair sis for posting this beneficial article

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hisbul_Aziz
01-21-2006, 02:46 AM
Im gonna uranate back at him lol

now thats how u counter it fozley;D;D;D

Hisbul_Aziz
01-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Wooow my bad wrong SN....

DaSangarTalib
01-22-2006, 06:48 PM
:sl:

Jazaka Allah khair for sharing this

Sharifa
01-24-2006, 05:15 PM
waa eyaka!:coolsis:

julie sarri
02-25-2006, 06:50 PM
jazakallah for that useful information:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.