/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new muslim

nihon_khaled
01-20-2006, 06:20 PM
Assalamo alikom brothers and sisters,

My name is Takai, im a 19-year old japanese and i became a muslims about 2 years ago so please adress me as Khaled, my muslim name

Im currently living in europe but i plan to move to saudi-arabia soon insha'Allah with some friends i have there to finish my studies
well i guess thats a little more about me, i have no idea what to say more lol

take care all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
01-20-2006, 06:27 PM
:sl:

Welcome brother to the forum. Inshallah you will benefit here.

Incidently someone asked me once whether i came accros Japanese Quran. I didnt know it existed till i went to exhibition at a Masjid in London where they had numerous Quran with different translation.

DaSangarTalib
01-20-2006, 06:32 PM
:sl:

Khaled brotha Subhan Allah good to hear you reverted.. :welcome: Insha Allah yo stay will be very benefitcial and educating....and have fun posting

..May Allah help you succeed in yo studies..Ameen..Keep strong brotha :brother:

ok c u around the 4rum Insha Allah :)

:w:

sapphire
01-20-2006, 06:34 PM
welcome bro to the forum!!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!mashallah your a muslim...inshallah we can learn from each other may Allah strengthen all our imaan(faith) and may we all be granted jannah (inshallah)Ameen!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-20-2006, 11:52 PM
:sl: brother

Welcoem to the forum

InshAllah ull get to go to saudi - make duaa i get there too

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.