/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams

AllyOmally
01-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Sa

I would just like to take this oppertunity to say that I am delighted to have been introduced to these froums and I am looking forward to interacting with you all.

I have an indepth knowledge on spiritual issues within Islam. I am no Mullah. What I have is 1st hand experience... Allah has seen fit to test me a great deal in life. Its almost our little thing... I like poetry, I love innovative Islamic Art and expressive passionate people who have the knowledge to look past their own noses and dont mind wearing other peoples shoes.

I have forgiven all in my past... (except the guy who stole my shoes in a Mosque in Morroco, the jury is out on that one untill we meet face to face I only hope he has a good reason and the I was late for Prayers wont wash as he left the Mosque IN MY SHOES)

Errrrmmm Salaams
AllyOmally

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-21-2006, 06:59 AM
welcome to the forum!!!enjoy your stay....

habib
01-21-2006, 12:39 PM
WElcome to the Forum ..

hidaayah
01-21-2006, 03:39 PM
welcum here....hope u have a beneficial stay..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-21-2006, 03:43 PM
welcome to the forum bro

lol funny story about the shoes...

The Ruler
01-21-2006, 03:50 PM
welcome to the forum bro...v a good time n hope dat u v a beneficial stay ere. lookin 4ward to ur psts. :) :) :) :)

:w:

james
01-21-2006, 04:06 PM
a selam ale kum..brother in London.....which is where i am from..mill hill / finchley to be exact.......may your stay be beneficial and productive and may Allah bless you and your family.....

Your brother James

aZn_pLayGurL
01-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Hehe jur funni [S]Welcome 2 da forum[/S] eNJoy posting x x x

james
01-22-2006, 08:38 AM
selam.......:sl:

are you by any chance Ali that i used to go to school with ......Are you not in fact the boy (yes.i know you have grown since we went to school) who introduced me to Islam...?????????????????????????????????????

please reply Ali omally........

Rabi'ya
01-22-2006, 11:02 AM
:sl: brother

welcome to the forum

looks like your stay will be worthwhile and will keep everyone entertained alhamdulillah

Keep posting!! i look forward to them

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

ummhabibah
01-22-2006, 11:11 AM
:sl:

[BANANA]welcome to li forum [/BANANA]

enjoy ur stay

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.