/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Allah Punish me.......?

james
01-21-2006, 01:33 PM
wel...today is a good day my brothers and sisters.....Yesterday i found this forum and started feeling spiritual again and TODAY i feel more spiritual even though life is hard for me right now......so thanks be to Allah today is a good day.....but.......

i havent been to a mosque for a while ..i cant give a reasan..i guess i was lost spiritually....but will i be punished for not going recently ?????

or perhaps Allah in ALLah's wisdom will forgive me because i have found Allah again.......I was thinking about some of the bad experiences i have been through recently......

1.mum passed away..(may ALLAH Bless her)
2.Dad had a car crash (may ALLah bless him)
3.Brother got into trouble with the law.(may ALLAH protect him)
4.I had a kidney stome operation (Allah a sukur the pain has past)
5.My wife left me two days ago with my daughter. (may Allah bring them back to a spiritual way)

and thats all since July 2005..........so i wonder if Allah is punishing me with all these things because i wasnt a good Muslim or i hadnt found the correct path which i now believe i have found......

fearing Allah is a good thing i know...but i hope (inshallah) these bad things will now stop........inshallah..INSHALLAH........

so.am i being punished or.....what??????

peace to all of you my brothers and sisters in Islam......and hopefully i havent written anything stupid above..i am a new Muslim so bear with me......inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
01-21-2006, 01:51 PM
:sl: brother

It is a lot to go through brother. May Allah ease your pain inshallah. Allah is Merciful and forgiving brother.

Facing Hardships with Patience
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544058

Forgiveness
http://www.islamfortoday.com/athar12.htm

- Qatada -
01-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh brother james :)

I posted some response to a question like yours (to a non muslim about Allah and His Justness) in another thread, so i hope you dont mind me pasting in what i replied there.

Its kinda long, but you may get a stronger understanding of why all these incidents happen in your life, and how all this thats happening to you right now is a sign that Allaah Almighty loves you. :)

Most non muslims think of God as merciless, and someone who wants to imply laws on people without any justness.

But in reality - this is totally the opposite of the truth.

In the qur'an it is said many times that Allaah will forgive the sins of people if they turn to him in repentance.

Would you not agree that what the following verse mentions is more than justice?

6:160 He that doeth good shall have ten times as much to his credit: He that doeth evil shall only be recompensed according to his evil: no wrong shall be done unto (any of) them.

Allaah also says:

2:286 On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.

14:7 And remember! your Lord caused to be declared (publicly): "If ye are grateful, I will add more (favours) unto you; But if ye show ingratitude, truly My punishment is terrible indeed."

Therefore Allaah is not asking us for something that is hard; but merely that we obey Him and show gratitude for all that He has given us:

14:31 Speak to my servants who have believed, that they may establish regular prayers, and spend (in charity) out of the sustenance we have given them, secretly and openly, before the coming of a Day in which there will be neither mutual bargaining nor befriending.

It is not enough to simply say that you "believe in God", as is explained in the Qur'an:

[29.2] Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?
[29.3] And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.
[29.4] Or do they who work evil think that they will escape Us? Evil is it that they judge!

This only a few verses showing the Justness of Allah Almighty, and that whatever a person does - it will have either good or bad consequences, depending on the action and the intention.

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him and his beloved family) said:

"Actions are but by intentions and every man will have only what he intended..."

explanation of hadith: http://www.islamtoday.com/showme2.cf...sub_cat_id=552

in another hadith, a hadith qudsi (the most important out of all hadith because they are said to our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him):

Hadith Qudsi 15:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Almighty said:

I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.

Allaah Almighty, the Most Forgiving says:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

Hadith Qudsi 34

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.

Hadith Qudsi 16

- Qatada -
01-21-2006, 02:09 PM
And this is abit more in depth :sunny:

God gives people life and this is a test, within our life - we have to perform as much good deeds we can do as possible. And as you know - a human is a creature which naturally will be sinful, therefore they have to race to repentance, and by doing good deeds - it will remove their bad deeds too.

And keep up prayer in the two parts of the day and in the first hours of the night; surely good deeds take away evil deeds this is a reminder to the mindful. (11:114)

therefore we should race with each other to do good deeds within islam, which involve praying, giving to the poor, helping the needy, by smiling at your brother etc.

And we should also race with each other towards forgiveness, because we never know when we will die.

Now if a person sincerely repents and asks for forgiveness, God will forgive him, and the person will not be punished for that crime.

Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for God will change the evil of such persons into good, and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to God with an (acceptable) conversion;-

[25:70 - 71]

God doesn't just forgive the persons sins, but he even rewards the person because they've sincerely repented and they dont want to go back to that sin again.

Now thats more than Just dont you think. :)

The reason God forgives is because He knows that humans will naturally sin, but it is more of a theory of who will turn back to God and ask God for the forgiveness & who will follow the commands of the Almighty.

Now the second part of your questions probably totally different to what you expect, and i'll try my best to clarify it.

First of all i want you to remember that God is the Most Just, this means that he is even Just to the non muslims - the ones who dont even believe in God.

The first point is, God will test those whom he loves - like its been mentioned in the verse above:

[29.2] Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?
[29.3] And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.

That means that God will test the people (the believers) he loves in this life. This means putting them through different sorts of hardships, so it is a Just way of forgiving the persons sins.

this relates to the hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who said:

“Whatever befalls a Muslim of exhaustion, illness, worry, grief, nuisance or trouble, even though it may be no more than a prick of a thorn, earns him forgiveness by Allah of some of his sins.”

But you have to keep in mind:

2:286 On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.

This way - God is being Just and the believers sins will be forgiven.

Whereas, God will keep giving goodness to the non-believers in this life, for the deeds they have done. For instance, if a person who is a kafir (a person who rejects faith) has smiled at a person in this life - God will reward them in some way for that deed they have done,

so the person may get alot of riches in this life. This is the Justness God gives to all people whether they believe or not.

Whereas God may keep testing the believer in this life, but we will stay pleased and remain steadfast, like our beloved Prophet

Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

" Wondrous are the believer's affairs. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful, and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him, he is enduring (sabar), and that is good for him " (sahih Muslim )

but the rejectors of faith will try to stop the believers..

Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed, (83:29)

And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery); (83:30)

And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; (83:31)

And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!" (83:32)

But this doesn't mean that the people who reject faith and do bad acts get away with it, no - they will get the fire in the afterlife.

For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination. (67:06)]

Say: "See ye?- If Allah were to destroy me, and those with me, or if He bestows His Mercy on us,- yet who can deliver

the Unbelievers from a grievous Penalty?"
(67:28)

But the disbelievers keep rejecting faith:

..their messengers came to them with clear arguments; so it was not Allah Who should do them injustice, but they were unjust to themselves. (9:70)

The people in hell will be in different punishments, which will be affected by the amount of sins they had commited in this life, we know

this because our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his beloved family) said:

Hadith - Qudsi 38

When Allah Almighty created Paradise and Hell-fire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise, saying: Look at it and at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.

The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him said: So he came to it and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him said: So he returned to Him and said: By your glory, no one hears of it without entering it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by forms of hardship, and He said: Return to it and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants. The Prophet May Allah's peace and praise be on him said:

So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship. Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it. He said: Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants, and he found that it was in layers, one above the other.

Then he returned to Him and said: By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it. So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: Return to it. And he returned to it and said: By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.

...That was because they rebelled and used to transgress. (5:78)

They restrained not one another from the wickedness they did. Verily evil was that they used to do!

The believers are treatedly unjustly;

Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. (22:40)

Those who, should We establish them in the land, will keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and enjoin good and forbid evil; and Allah's is the end of affairs. (22:41)

"The believers, men and women, are friends of one another. They command what is right and forbid what is wrong." (9:71)

Those who say: Our Lord! surely we believe, therefore forgive us our faults and save us from the chastisement of the fire. (3:16)

The patient, and the truthful, and the obedient, and those who spend (benevolently) [in charity] and those who ask forgiveness in the morning times. (3:17)

Those who faithfully observe their trusts and their covenants; (23:08)

And who (strictly) guard their prayers;- (23:09)

These are they who are the heirs, (23:10)

Who will inherit Paradise: they will dwell therein (for ever). (23:11)

"Say, 'Shall I bring your attention to things far better than those? For the righteous are gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath, eternal therein, with pure companions and the good pleasure of Allah. For within Allah's sight are all His servants – especially those who say, "Our Lord, we have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the agony of the Fire." Those who are patient, are truthful, who worship devoutly, who spend in the way of Allah and who prays for forgiveness in the pre-dawn hours.'"

[ali'-Imran, 3: 15-17]

"Allah will admit those who believe and work righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow, they shall be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and their garments therein will be silk. They have been guided in this life to good speech, and they have been guided to the path of Him, the All Praised."

[Hajj, 22: 23-24]

"Their salutation on the day they meet Him will be 'Peace!; and He has prepared for them a generous reward."

[Ahzab, 33: 44]

This is the just a taster of the Justness of Allah the Most Beneficial, the Most Merciful to His servants.

wa Allaahu a'lam. (and Allaah the Most Beneficial, the Most Merciful knows best.)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-21-2006, 02:10 PM
I hope you're not bored now, lol and i'm sorry if there are some odd parts in there because i've just pasted in what has been replied to someone else.

Hey again.

God will allow people to enter paradise if the good deeds outweigh their bad deeds, but these deeds will not be the reason for them entering paradise - but it will only be through Allaah the Most Beneficial's Mercy, that we do enter paradise - because the reward of paradise is too high for a persons deeds to be enough to allow them into paradise.

The reason why I can say this is because:

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his beloved family) said,

"A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it" (Sahih Bukhari 4:51, Narrated Abu Huraira)

Hence - even if we had all the wealth in this world, and we gave it all to charity - it still wouldn't be enough to pay the price for paradise, & because Allah Almighty has seen the person strive & struggle in this life to do good deeds, insha Allaah (God willing) - that person will enter paradise through Allaah Almighty, the Most Beneficial's Mercy.

------

Referring to your second point - Allaah Almighty has set some rules for mankind to abide by. Like you know - these rules are there to keep society just, without any sort of vice, corruption etc. Allaah Almighty doesn't just make laws to force them upon people - but it is a matter of who will listen and obey them, and who will turn away and transgress by breaking them laws.

This has been happening since the beginning of time, since Adam (peace be upon him) the first human to ever walk on the earth, and it will always keep happening - people will keep turning away from God's commands.

Woe to man! What hath made him reject Allah; Of what thing did He create him?

From a sperm-drop: He hath created him, and then mouldeth him in due proportions; Then (as for) the way-- He has made it easy (for him)Then He causes him to die, then assigns to him a grave,

(80:17 - 21)

God has been sending prophets & messengers, some with holy scriptures and some reminding people of God , to remind the people of a terrible day, when they will be judged on all their actions within this life,

Man shall on that day be informed of what he sent before and (what he) put off. (75:13)

Nay! man is evidence against himself, (75:14)

so Allaah Almighty will never treat anyone unjustly, but the person will be accountable for their own acts within this life.

This leads upto the part where we were discussing about peoples intentions and their acts;

Lets refer to this hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him and his beloved family.)

="Actions are but by intentions and every man will have only what he intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His Messenger. And whoever emigrated to attain something of this world or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for whatever reason he emigrated."

[Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

So referring to this hadith - which is a perfect example of peoples intentions and their acts, it makes one realise that if a person is doing an act, your intention is what influences that act.

obviously Allaah the All Knowing knows us more than we know ourselves, because Allaah Almighty created us - so Allaah knows our intention before we do any act.

Therefore we will be judged first and foremost on our intention, (now refer to this hadith)

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.

Hadith Qudsi 16

so from the hadith above - we can say this:

intention of a good deed = 1 good deed recorded.

intention + act of doing good = 10 to 700 (or many times over) good deeds recorded.

intention to do bad, but doesn't do it = 1 good deed.

intention to do bad, and does it = 1 bad deed.

So even if a person was going to do something good, with a good intention - but something bad came out of it - they will still get rewarded with a good deed for it because their intention was to do a good act.

But in islam - we know that Allaah Almighty is watching over us no matter what we do - so we have to be aware that we do keep our intentions good, because on the day of judgement - we will be questioned, and shown everything we did in this life, and them deeds will also be a partial proof for us entering paradise or not.

------

The third part was explained in the previous post, but i may have not been that clear.

Like you know - if we commit crimes, we will be punished for it whether in this life or the afterlife, but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't show God that we are sorry for our crime. Allaah is the Most Merciful and like i've said above - He knows our intention, therefore if we are asking for forgiveness sincerely with a strong intention of not doing that crime or sin again - then God is prepared to forgive us, because its a mistake that we shall learn from, something that we'll try our best to learn from so we dont do it again.

But like i've mentioned before, we will keep commiting sins in this life, some on purpose, and some by mistake.

..And there is no sin for you in the mistakes that ye make unintentionally, but what your hearts purpose (that will be a sin for you), and Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. (33:05)

Their are 99 names in the qur'an of Allaah Almighty, each describing a special attribute to Allaah Almighty.. there are also 114 chapters within the qur'an, and at the beginning of 113 chapters, we recite (english translation of):

"In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Compassionate".

And the names Ghafooru Raheem (Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful) are mentioned so much times in the qur'an, which shows the eternal Mercy of Allaah Almighty.

There is a reason why them names are mentioned so much, and the reason is because Allaah is showing endless Mercy towards the people, so the people dont have a excuse to turn away from God, they wont feel afraid that they have too much sins - because they have proof that their God will forgive them if they sincerely dont want to do

that sin again, and will have a fresh new start of doing good from then on.

This is why if any human has come to islam - all their previous sins are forgiven and even turned to good deeds! because Allaah Almighty knows that the person is prepared to give up their bad acts, and due to this sacrifice - Allaah Almighty will reward the believers with paradise, because they sacrificed their desires (eg. gave their riches to the poor, worked hard to enjoin the truth and forbade the evil etc.) for a more better reward for what they did.

[As for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, for them are Gardens (Paradise) as an entertainment, for what they used to do.(32:19)

This is when the situation of doing good, forbidding the evil, and enduring in patience comes in.

Allaah Almighty swears by time:

I swear by the time,

Verily Man is in loss,

Except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other truth, and enjoin on each other patience.

(103: 1 - 3)

This is such a small chapter within the qur'an but it gives a really detailed idea of what we have to do in our life, and if we dont do it - we're wasting our chance, wasting our lives when we could be doing good deeds to get a position in paradise.

Allaah Almighty is swearing by time, that we wont be successful unless we first and foremost - believe (in Allaah as the only true deity worthy of worship,

And enjoin on people the truth, this can include the truth about faith, and any other form of truth too, forbidding the evil etc. (and Allaah Almighty knows best.)

We should do good acts, which have been prescribed for us, eg. helping the needy, performing prayer, fasting, etc.

And enjoin on each other patience;

this can be in any situation, and patience plays a big role - like you noticed how;

- Jesus (peace be upon him and his beloved family) had to be so patient against the jews when they went against him.

- When pharoah was a oppressor to the children of israel and Moses (peace be upon him and his beloved family) had to stay patient for 40yrs before pharoah got destroyed.

- When the people of arabia attacked our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his beloved family.) and they tried to kill him, imprison him, etc. but after 23yrs of patience, nine of the countries in the arabian peninsula came to islam.

This happened to all the prophets, and like i've mentioned before in my earlier post, the believers will keep getting tested, the more a person gets tested in this life - the more Allaah Almighty loves that person - because that is a just way of rewarding the believers. This is the reason why Allaah Almighty has given the most toughest of lives to the prophets.

And thus did We make for every prophet an enemy, the Shaitans (satans) from among men and jinn, some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them), and had your Lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge. (6:112)

I hope you understand what i mean insha Allaah (God willing) :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Snowflake
01-21-2006, 02:30 PM
:sl:

That's a lot to be going through but you will emerge a stronger person for it inshaAllah. May Allah have mercy on you and ease your pain-ameen. No one, except Allah knows what we will be punished for, and for what we will be forgiven. But it is clear from the Quran that we will not be held accountable for the sins of another. I have taken the following extract from another site. I hope it puts your mind at rest, inshaAllah.

One of the errant beliefs prevalent in ignorant societies is that one person's sins can be heaped upon another. For example, someone may try to prevent his friends from carrying out a religious obligation and say, "I will accept that sin myself." Of course that person will be committing the sin of preventing the carrying out of an obligation, but his friend will still be committing the sin of not carrying it out. In other words, nobody can lift that sin from another's shoulders. On the Day of Reckoning, people will only be held responsible for their own deeds. Nobody will be asked about the sins of others, and nobody's sins will be attributed to anyone else. Allah told the Prophet Muhammad (saas) to explain this in these terms:

"Am I to desire other than Allah as Lord when He is the Lord of all things?" What each self earns is for itself alone. No burden-bearer can bear another's burden. Then you will return to your Lord, and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed. (Surat al-An'am: 164)

No one can carry the burden of another's sins or guilt.
None shall be asked (much less punished) about the sins of another-
Sheik Yusuf Estes

May Allah bless you with his kindness-ameen

:w:

james
01-21-2006, 03:46 PM
well...that took along time to read.lol........but it was worth it.....may we all become more knowledgable and peaceful .......i dont feel so bad now....but still wonder a little ..i was taught (as a child) that god punishes us when we are bad so i asumed every time something bad happened to me it was because i had forgotten something or spoken in an ungodly way......

AllyOmally
01-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Will Allah punish you no-one can say.

What I can say is gain knowledge of Allah.

Specifically will he punish you for not going to the Mosque... I hope not.. Because you had the intention to go... and so long as that is the case and it is the truth in your heart. Then my understanding is that Allah will not punish you. HOWEVER had you managed to go to the Mosque when all about you the world was crumbling the deed is unquantifiable (sorry dislecsic).

Salaams Brother James
Its been a while my Family send their well wishes to your father and we are concerned that you are so far away and that there is little we can do physically to support you! Anyway just a note keep in touch!!! Myself and Tanvir have joined this forum so we will be around!! My mum was deeply distressed to hear about your Mrs but I promised her I will keep an eye on you so Big Brother is watching you DUDE LOL!!!

Big Hugs Ali
Hang in there!!

james
01-22-2006, 08:57 AM
BISMILLAH...........!......selam Ali.......wow!....(can i say wow?).....

just for the record brothers and sisters around this globe.......Ali is the brother i went to school with about .....20 years ago in London, England.....and introduced me (very subtly and perhaps without knowing) to Islam.....but it has taken me many years to actually find the correct path and i'm still on the edge of this path but aren't we all......

Brother Ali......may you and your family be blessed and may peace reside among you all......If you had told me 20 years ago i would be a Muslim and posting on a forum on the internet....i would have said....."what's the internet?".......lol..........seriously i would have said.."no way.you are pulling my leg and dreaming"....but i still have my leg and dreaming of a peaceful world as i did back then worked.........

allahsmalidik...........and welcome.......and Allaha sukur we are brothers in peace........James

Snowflake
01-23-2006, 02:54 PM
MashaAllah, that's nice.

MetSudaisTwice
01-23-2006, 02:57 PM
salam
these are all trsts from allah, just make dua and pray to allah and allah always listen to his servant in his time of need inshallah
wasalam

shorouk
01-25-2006, 01:19 AM
james ... allah is teh most mercifula nd will forgive u at all times if u really mean it wen ur asking for forgiveness ...
going to the masjid or mosque is not a fared but u gain more good deeds if u go so its basivally sth extra... so u wont b punished even if u didnt ask allah forgiveness but always o anyway
and remeber allah is the msot merciful
as for teh bad things happening to u i hope inshallah things will go well for u and may ur motehr est in peace inshallah and b among those in jannah
btw from every bad thing something good comes out so dont wrry ;)
and b patient and continue praying ... :D

shorouk
01-25-2006, 01:21 AM
also there is a good site that u can visit with lots of good interesting thigs bt islam: plz visit it
www.hadeer.com :D

aljawaad
01-25-2006, 08:22 AM
:sl:
All that I can say is that everything Allah do, ther's Khair in it. So just be patient and remember Him constantly.

May Allah forgive us all for our wrong deeds.:w:

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 12:40 AM
As-Salaam Walikum
Ameen To Your Duas.
And Yes If a man Misses 3 Fridays without a Good Enough Excuse then There is a sin on that person.
As-Salaam Walikum

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 03:02 AM
assalamo alikom,
it is not only bad muslims get punished or get bad things in their world, but it is also people who have Iman also get some worldy problems, u have to put in ur mind a lot of Iman and be dependable on ALLAH, and don't seek to know the fate or fortune, and will you be punished or not, 'cause it is Allah only who knows that who will be punished or not,, but all u have to do is to do what ever Allah has asked muslims to do, and Allah is forgiveable, and forgives muslims, but u just have to obey him,
May Allah be with all muslims in every distressed moment, thanks bye bye
format_quote Originally Posted by james
wel...today is a good day my brothers and sisters.....Yesterday i found this forum and started feeling spiritual again and TODAY i feel more spiritual even though life is hard for me right now......so thanks be to Allah today is a good day.....but.......

i havent been to a mosque for a while ..i cant give a reasan..i guess i was lost spiritually....but will i be punished for not going recently ?????

or perhaps Allah in ALLah's wisdom will forgive me because i have found Allah again.......I was thinking about some of the bad experiences i have been through recently......

5.My wife left me two days ago with my daughter. (may Allah bring them back to a spiritual way)

and thats all since July 2005..........so i wonder if Allah is punishing me with all these things because i wasnt a good Muslim or i hadnt found the correct path which i now believe i have found......

fearing Allah is a good thing i know...but i hope (inshallah) these bad things will now stop........inshallah..INSHALLAH........

peace to all of you my brothers and sisters in Islam......and hopefully i havent written anything stupid above..i am a new Muslim so bear with me......inshallah

samina1
01-26-2006, 03:52 AM
salam my brothers n sisters
lets nt forget tht allah is khaforurrahim. n as well as merciful.. james brotha inshallah nothin bad will happen to u, allah is watchin above u. so dont worry..
ma salam
fi amaniallah

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 01:08 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
Allah (SWT) Is MERCIFUL
But when we do wrong we must GET Punished
James Allah (SWT) Does NOT Take you For Accout that which you know NOT...
As-Salaam Walikum

james
01-26-2006, 01:35 PM
thats the problem...i'm waiting for th lightning to strike me down......but we cant change th past (not that i have ever done anything bad bad)....but sometimes i get the feeling im not doing enough but perhaps because i realise this in time the kightning will miss......Peace....
blessed is your name my beloved .and blessed is your smile .....

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 04:41 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
Just COUNTINUE To Offer your 5 prayers
Let me Quote this Hadith to you Inshallah:
My Servant gets closer to me by doing the obligatory actions and countinues to get closer to me ny doing superagotary actions until I Love him and when I Love him I Become the ears by which he hears, the eyes by what he sees, and the feet by which he walks.
As-Salaam Walikum

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by james

Oh im sooo sorry about EVERYTHING

Ummmmm...i dont think Allah is punishing you

Its just what Allah has decreed for you

Allah says in the holy Qur'an,''and do they think that they can
Say they belive and not be tested?

I think Allah is testing you.

Life is a test.Just pray to Allah to help you

Through these times and to help you be happy with what
He has decreed for you.

May Allah bless you and continue to guide you.AAmeen

SaLaMz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.