/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Sunshine101
01-22-2006, 05:01 AM
Salam’u’alikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam, I must begin by saying it’s a pleasure being a member of such a lovely forum:) , indeed it is. I thought the best place to write my first masterpiece :? (for lack of better words) would be here, I mean it doesn’t take much wit though, I was directed pretty precisely by a little note . The banner at the topic of my screen suggested it, and I thought it would be a crime if I didn’t Post here. It stated Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community (sounds pretty casual eh!, I think not, I was frightened not to do as it told me). Okay I’ve said to much, please bare with me, I have a habit of babbling:rollseyes .I wish I had an interesting story to share with yall about myself, but unfortunely i have nothing to share, besides my name, and where I reside, but that doesn’t sound to exciting.

That’s it folks thanks for having me here
:)

Your sister

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-22-2006, 07:30 AM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have a enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!

~Mischa~
01-22-2006, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunshine101
Salam’u’alikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam, I must begin by saying it’s a pleasure being a member of such a lovely forum:) , indeed it is. I thought the best place to write my first masterpiece :? (for lack of better words) would be here, I mean it doesn’t take much wit though, I was directed pretty precisely by a little note . The banner at the topic of my screen suggested it, and I thought it would be a crime if I didn’t Post here. It stated Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community (sounds pretty casual eh!, I think not, I was frightened not to do as it told me). Okay I’ve said to much, please bare with me, I have a habit of babbling:rollseyes .I wish I had an interesting story to share with yall about myself, but unfortunely i have nothing to share, besides my name, and where I reside, but that doesn’t sound to exciting.

That’s it folks thanks for having me here
:)

Your sister
salaam sis, welcome to the forum.

so what is ur name, and where dya live? lol.

fi amaanillah.

hidaayah
01-22-2006, 08:33 AM
walaikum assalam sis and welcum here..
hope you have a nice and beneficial stay
wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-22-2006, 08:35 AM
walikum salam

welcome to the forum :)

Rabi'ya
01-22-2006, 11:00 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

ummhabibah
01-22-2006, 11:13 AM

welcome sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.