/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Swanlake

khadijah06
01-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but I need to get this message to swanlake. I cant send her a private message as i have not posted enough messages yet. I hope this is ok as its really urgent.

Walaikum salaam sis,
Inshaallah give me her email and i will email her. I know that it can be hard , especially coming from a big family that doesnt understand you or your faith. i Will try as much as i can to help her inshallah.

Take care

Khadijah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-22-2006, 06:04 PM
:salamext:

sister, insha Allaah you can pm any of the admins (bright red nick) or the supermods (blue nick) and you can ask them to provide you with the email ad of the sister insha Allaah.

:wasalamex

khadijah06
01-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Jazakallah

swanlake
01-22-2006, 06:08 PM
:sl:

Sis i pmed you and gave you my email address. Jazakallahu kheyran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
khadijah06
01-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Sis i emailed you but i dont think that it is going through, i dont know if you gave me the right email address

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!