/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When people disobey Allah

Selising
01-23-2006, 06:32 AM
Supper date ends up in gang rape for teen

KUALA LUMPUR: A 19-year-old woman, who went out for supper with a man she had only met once before, ended up being gang-raped by a group of men in Gombak.

Police sources said the woman, who worked at a hair salon in the city, accepted an invitation for supper from a man in his 20s after he promised to send her home.

After supper, the man took the woman on his motorcycle to a residential area in Taman Seri Gombak and stopped near an open field about 12.30am yesterday.

A group of motorcyclists arrived soon after and took her to the middle of the field, where they took turns to rape her.

Her screams for help were heard by a passer-by, who went to her aid.

Sources said two men in their 20s were picked up for questioning several hours after the incident. Police are looking for at least six more men.

-----------------------------------

What I can say is that this girl is very stupid and disobedient. Allah said don't be with other gender haram for u. She went out with him in the middle of the night and this is what Allah showed her. He gave punishment there and then. I don't understand why some people ask for freedom. Freedom of doing this and that. Don't they know whatever that Allah forbid, there must be a reason for it.

Actually I'm trying to understand teenage, especially disobedient teenage and rebellious. What they want? What are they looking for? My daughter is 9. My son is 8 and 6. I've started to worry about them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidden_treasure
01-24-2006, 08:52 AM
assalamu alaikum,

We (mankind) all make mistakes...some bigger than others. However i dont think any woman deserves to be raped. As a teenager, we have crazy ideas, and do stupid things,especially if we are not brought up islamically. It is the parents that should be doing there job by raising their children with love, security, kindness, and most importantly Islam.
Does anyone stop to think about how calculating and evil minded this man is to have planned all this?......

We should make dua for this poor girl who simply made a mistake.

khadijah06
01-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Walaikum salaam,

i agree with you sis.Nobody deserves to be raped. I feel that everybody does make mistakes whether muslim or non muslim and it is up to the individual to seek forgiveness from Allah. Dont get me wrong, we can all see that the consequences for her act, and she was indeed wrong for what she did, but like the sis said we should just make dua for her inshallah.

Masalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.