/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *JiNNz*bHooTz*gHoStZ**

aZn_pLayGurL
01-23-2006, 09:50 AM
:sister: Hey SaLaMz i just wanted 2 no if ju ppl bleve in jInNz and spooky stuff like that and if ju have ever experienced anything unusual with them :statisfie wSLaMz x x x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
01-23-2006, 10:18 AM
Assalam u Alaikum
i do belive that jinns exist because they've been mentioned in the Quran..no experiences wid them..:)

Muezzin
01-23-2006, 10:20 AM
:sl:

I believe in the Jinn, but also have never had an experience with one.

I do know certain people who have had experience with a Gin...

...and Tonic :p

aljawaad
01-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Hope that u r enjoying a gud health by the grace of Almighty Allah.
Sure I do believe in Jinn; in fact every Muslim should believe in Jinn coz he is a creature of Allah. Jinn has been created from a smokeless fire if im not mistaken. I hope u understand what i mean by that.
Also, for ur imaan to be complete, u should believe in everything that Allah has created and everything that He has mentioned in the Holy Quran. Moreover one should have complete faith in the contents of Sahih Hadiths.
From your title, I think that i can deduce that you are mistaken about Jinns and ghosts. You must be aware that Jinns is not another word for ghosts. Jinns are just creature that Allah has created whereas Ghosts are just these roaming spirits (definition of Ghosts given by many people, mostly non-muslims).
As i said earlier, u should believe in every creatures of Allah. However, you cant believe in such things as Ghosts coz as far as i know Quran and Sunnah have never mentioned such things.
Now lets consider the "spooky stuffs" you mentioned. I must admit that these things do exist. However, these things are not caused by "GHOSTS". In fact they are caused by JINNS; to make some people afraid just to divert them from the Right Path of Islam. An example can be a person seeking the help of people doing black magic and other stuffs dealing with shaytain, after having seen something spooky or after having experienced these spooky things, just help him from seeing or experiencing these things again. Thus, this can be a form of trick played by Jinns just to make that person lose his Faith in Allah and seek the help of other people instead of seeking the help of Allah.
As for me, personally Alhamdullillah i've never experienced these things. Some advices that i can give you people is that first of all whatever may come, you should first of all remember Allah and seek help from Him first, then from other. When i say others, I mean u can use the Hallal means that Allah has Given to us.
Secondly, you should have fear only for Allah in your heart; then no other being will be able to hurt you in whatever ways. I do admit that we human being have the weakness of being afraid but remember, nothing happen except if Allah wish it to happen. So remembering this will keep your moral up in every type of situation.
Also, to protect ourselves from Shaytwan we must keep our body clean by performing Wudu(ablution). We must also recite the Ayat-ul-Kursi and the last three surah in the Quran.
Finally we must Allah keep away from places where there is A lot of Haraam.

I hope that this helps. I ask Allah to helps me put all these advice into practice and I also ask him to protect all of us from Shaytan.

*** Please feel free to correct me if ever i've made any mistake while answering this Question. I ask Allah to forgive me if ever there is any mistake in this and I also ask Him to stop these mistakes by His doubtless Power so that Muslims and all other people does not learn and put into practice wrong things about Islam.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aZn_pLayGurL
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
LoLz @ GiN and ToNic :D:P:D

MA anti has got a JiNn inside her haWWwWw but she lives back home and i never go 2 visit her b'coz once wen i did she chased me down the street whilst pulling her hain and screaming like she in pure pure pain. ohh and her skin colour changes 2 a powdery wite aswell :$ sCaRy :$

bluff master
01-23-2006, 11:12 AM
^^ thats funny but no offence

jins can get into people and thats is pretty scaryyyyyyyyyyyy

aZn_pLayGurL
01-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Itz funni now :D but i swear at the tym i was 13 yrz old and i was screaming [MAD]Ammiiiiii LoLzzzz :p[/MAD]

- Qatada -
01-23-2006, 11:14 AM
:salamext:

Thread Moved.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-23-2006, 11:15 AM
my thread got moved AGaiN HaWWwWW :'(

Nawal89
01-23-2006, 02:01 PM
^whenever you type hawwww it reminds me of someone with a stuffy nose.

but anyways. Yes i believe in jinns. I've had quite a few experiences with them myself when was younger, but i dont feel like typing them now. :p

sargon
01-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I believe because of experience first than I read about it the Quran and it all made sense. The hadiths are a good place to learn about Jinns but the best place is in heaven ask God :)

Sharifa
01-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I totally Belive in jinns due to all of the resons you all have mensioned...
ANd my aunt was possesd by a jiinn, and I witnessed her Exorcism.
that about had a negative effect on my childhood

But seriously if there was such thing as a jinnatologist i'd be the first person studying the feild. :happy:

aZn_pLayGurL
01-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Jinnatologist lOLz hehe :D

aljawaad
01-25-2006, 04:18 AM
;D 'Jinnatologist', lol thats the best I've heard here.

sargon
01-26-2006, 07:47 AM
i wouldn't mind being a jinnatologist but i'll save it for heaven :P

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 08:52 AM
wHa ju mean ju gna save it 4 heaven?

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 09:42 AM
I think that he wants to be Jinnatologist in heaven.
lol

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 09:57 AM
LoL Thatz cRazi cuz there wont b any jinz there *DuH** LoLZZZZZZ :D:p:D

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 10:05 AM

;D He can make a request to Allah though.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Hawww LoL but HeAvEn is a place of purities and no way ALLAH JEE will provide him with jinz :p:P:p

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey, don't say Jinns dont enter paradise, they do, ive had that from a jinn.:rant: :)

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:00 AM
LeH!!! How do jins enter paradise :$

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh really! so wats the name of ur Jinn

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Leh, of course they do.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:05 AM
LeH LoLz bUt hOw hAv jU gOt pRoOf :p

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aljawaad
Oh really! so wats the name of ur Jinn
Now thats, telling.:?

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:06 AM
THey enter like everyone.;D
format_quote Originally Posted by aZn_pLayGurL
LeH!!! How do jins enter paradise :$

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:08 AM
LoLz i wanT *PROOF**

So have ju got a gOoD or BaD JiNN?

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
THey enter like everyone.;D
Its in the Qur'an, now do you want me to go searching for the ayat's???

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Fink thT HIS JINN MUST BE a good one coz he's not been kicked out of the forum by now.
;D ;D ;D

LoLz i wanT *PROOF**

So have ju got a gOoD or BaD JiNN?

Khaldun
01-26-2006, 11:11 AM

Muslim Jinns do enter Jannah.

And that some of us (Jinn) are those who submit, and some of us are the deviators; so whoever submits, these aim at the right way:

And as to the deviators, they are fuel of hell:

And that if they should keep to the (right) way, We would certainly give them to drink of abundant water,

[Surah Jinn]

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:13 AM
HMMM tHaN q 4 deh evidance LoL PROVED UzI WROnG :sister: :statisfie ;D

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 11:16 AM
HMMM tHaN q 4 deh evidance LoL PROVED UzI WROnG :sister: :statisfie ;D
oh yeah, it proved u right:? :?

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:17 AM
iT ProVeD Me WrOnG *DuH** :rollseyes

papa_smurf
01-26-2006, 11:18 AM
well figured out..duh

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:19 AM
i knew among it but i had some doubts though.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:21 AM
oRtY OrYt LoLz doNt get SarKii :p so were is jur jin now :D

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:22 AM
i knew among it but i had some doubts though.
:giggling: i bet juu did lolzzzz :giggling:

~Mischa~
01-26-2006, 11:24 AM
salaam,

yer i believe in jinns as their mentioned in the quran.

what r bhoots? lol

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:26 AM
LoL Bhoot is another word for a JiNN itink lolz ;)

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Naaaaaaaaaaah! bhoot is spirit i think.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:38 AM
no itz the same ting but in a different language LoLzzz :)

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 11:46 AM
R u sure:rollseyes
R

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 11:50 AM
YeS aM sure lol i just looked it up ;)

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 12:18 PM
where did u look it up?

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
LoLz i DiDnT :p

i KudNt fInD it LoLz

~*Sister*~
01-26-2006, 12:23 PM
salaam i believe in Jin, Jin are all around us!! it states in the quran , but dnt be scared of jin dey cannot harm u!! be scared of the Almighty ALLAH who created these things, Heyy i seen a JIn Movie on the internet dnt know if its tru tho!!! anyways take caree

Salaam

MetSudaisTwice
01-26-2006, 12:24 PM
salam
this thread is turning more into a chit-chat thread, either post relevant information or don't post at all
barakallah feekum
wasalam

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
this thread is turning more into a chit-chat thread, either post relevant information or don't post at all
barakallah feekum
wasalam
:brother: OK BRUV...:brother:

Sharifa
01-26-2006, 01:35 PM
I've also seen the jiin Movie on the internet it's really not a movie it's more like a Video were sheiks are taking a jiin out of a women....or maybe thier making the jiin in her muslim I really don't know thier speaking a different languge I can post the link if u guyz want.
So Can people own jiins...like for a jiin to work for u...maybe but I would think it's haram though Like fortentellers they work with jiins right. :?

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 02:16 PM
PoSt the link i want to see it :p

thc
01-26-2006, 02:20 PM
anyone met exorcists

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 02:33 PM
aCTualli met an exorcist yes yes i did man i was sooooooo scared :eek:

Sharifa
01-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Okay you asked for it!...lol don't get too scared

http://www.youtube.com/w/Jin-Masuk-I...0&search=Islam

Sharifa
01-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah could some one translate if they speak that languge thanks much!

sargon
01-27-2006, 08:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sharifa
I've also seen the jiin Movie on the internet it's really not a movie it's more like a Video were sheiks are taking a jiin out of a women....or maybe thier making the jiin in her muslim I really don't know thier speaking a different languge I can post the link if u guyz want.
So Can people own jiins...like for a jiin to work for u...maybe but I would think it's haram though Like fortentellers they work with jiins right. :?
If I'm not mistaken this would be the same as black magick, making Jinns work for you instead of asking Allah to help you with whatever job you need to get done! I'd clear those thoughts out of your head as quickly as possible. We aren't supposed to communicate with Jinn at all, I think if you pray and they see you they want to become Muslim as well, something along those lines. There isn't much research available on the internet (that I've found) so I don't know.

I would save it for heaven because right now the more important things are spreading the truth, prayer, etc... in heaven I can ask God all the weird questions I'v eever had. Like how many worlds are there, are there other human races? What's up with the dinosaurs did they have free will? Can I talk to an alien? Can I see Jinns now? Please teach me to fly, etc...

I remember one story where the prophet (swt) said that Allah made his Jinn become good so that he could enjoin good, but I'm not sure if other Jinns do that too?

Sharifa
01-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Brother sargon! I was just curious but you know what they say "curiousty killed that cat"

aZn_pLayGurL
01-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Are their such things as jinns that can change in2 real people :p am confuzed bwt that?

thc
01-27-2006, 02:33 PM
???? Jinns can possesss humans

aZn_pLayGurL
01-27-2006, 02:37 PM
I Dont no... CAN THEY?

zuharah
01-27-2006, 03:01 PM
yup i believe in jinns coz its in the QURAAN.n ive heard they can take the form of a human being...n they can know u tokin about em........lol.....jus make sure no jinns sees this thread!!

aZn_pLayGurL
01-27-2006, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zuharah
yup i believe in jinns coz its in the QURAAN.n ive heard they can take the form of a human being...n they can know u tokin about em........lol.....jus make sure no jinns sees this thread!!
LoLz wat bwt if they have seen this thread n get us 2night :rollseyes :hmm: :uhwhat HaWwWww BuT they prob kill me coz i started this thread LoLZZZZZ :giggling: :omg:

Sharifa
01-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Are their such things as jinns that can change in2 real people :p am confuzed bwt that?
No jinns can Only take animal form Like cats and Dogs ...Mainly Snakes but they can't change In to HumanS. (that would be creepy)

Daleel: Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” [Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahhaawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnaad]

format_quote Originally Posted by thc
???? Jinns can possesss humans
They sure can!!! Yes, as Muslims we do believe that the Jinn exist even though we are not able to see them. The reason is that the Qur’an has told us that the Almighty has created them. In fact, the Qur’an says that the Almighty created the Jinn from fire.(55:15)

Daleel: Hadith - Sahih Muslim 6757, Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, r.a.
"Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and blessings be on him said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle May Allah's peace and blessings be on him with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good."

Wa'salam,
Hiba

faizacadday
01-28-2006, 04:23 AM
yeah i too believe that jinns exists , and when i was about 9 my maqalin(islamic teacher) who had jinn inside him chased my little cousein from duqsi to our apartment building . it was sooo funny:giggling: . he caught up with him & took hold of his hand started yelling at him and wouldn't let go. our apartment building was full of my relatives so everyone was watching this from their windows.. no one wanted to go out side cuz they were scared for their livess..goddd that was the funniest day ever;D ;D :giggling: my little cousin who was about 5 or 6 wouldn't stop screaming :giggling: i dont know how that situation ended
but i sure can't forget it;D

and that teacher still teaches little kids. the jinn leaves him and then gets back in him(am not laughing at him but at my cousin) loooool

aZn_pLayGurL
01-31-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizacadday
yeah i too believe that jinns exists , and when i was about 9 my maqalin(islamic teacher) who had jinn inside him chased my little cousein from duqsi to our apartment building . it was sooo funny:giggling: . he caught up with him & took hold of his hand started yelling at him and wouldn't let go. our apartment building was full of my relatives so everyone was watching this from their windows.. no one wanted to go out side cuz they were scared for their livess..goddd that was the funniest day ever;D ;D :giggling: my little cousin who was about 5 or 6 wouldn't stop screaming :giggling: i dont know how that situation ended
but i sure can't forget it;D

and that teacher still teaches little kids. the jinn leaves him and then gets back in him(am not laughing at him but at my cousin) loooool
iTz WeLL Funni now but bet it was ded SCARY at that tym ;D

faizacadday
02-01-2006, 06:11 AM
it sure was ;D

Tanzil Ahmed
02-01-2006, 06:21 AM
Assalam u Alaikum
i do belive that jinns exist because they've been mentioned in the Quran..no experiences wid them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!