/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam. my name is zukiful. a new moslem

zukiful
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
assalam ailaycum brothers and sisters.

my name is zukiful.
i married a moslem lady. and converted during the wedding cerimony. but it was lip service. my heart was in the marrage but not the conversion. id been brought up watching western media, studying in aussie schools, (taught the haulocaust), and learned all the things i was supposed to. i was as comfortable with our media storys as i was with the bed time storys my mother once read to me. our media was just so believable. there was no other side. im not sure when it was i started to question our media. i think it was the one sided gun debate years ago. it made me sceptical of the relationship between government and media. what really got to me was 911. i never believed that pile of crud for a second. it was an inside job, absolutely no doubt. but it was the reason for 911 that has made me embrace Islam now. i read makow. about the NWO and it's goals. how they are breaking down wetern society, corrupting us morally, tightening laws, getting more control. it is zionisim, and rampant neo-conservitism. reading that i wondered, if they are evil, whom is their enemy. there must be good if there is evil. so i looked for the zionist cabals enemy. it was there in front of me all the time. the people, the religion that the western media paint as ogres, as evil, the religion that is condemed and reviled. the religion that is slandered. islam. islam is the enemy of the evil cabal. islam is the good. islam is being attacked. they are the wreched, the poor, the needy. the cabal is rich yet they want more. i love my family. i believe in familys. islam does too. the cabal does not. i cant fight the cabal, but i can make the right choices for my family. so hello everyone, you have a new brother.

we live in se qld. i have been to the Masjid in toowoomba and darra recently. my wifes mother and father visited us from indonesia and so we took them to a Masjid every friday. i have no idea how to pray. i just follow what everyone is doing and try and have some thoughts in between. im not sure if im supposed to be reciting set prayer in my mind or just having a chat with god like a christian prayer. (not that i know too much about that either). i couldnt ask my wifes father for guidence as he speaks no english and me no indonesian. ill just keep going and ill pick up bits and pieces. my wife is no help, she is worried of teaching me the wrong way! im doing it all wrong at present! at least im turning

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aZn_pLayGurL
01-23-2006, 11:23 AM
[S]WELCOME to the FORUM :)[/S]

- Qatada -
01-23-2006, 11:27 AM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz brother zukiful. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask. :)

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

heres some links on how to perform salaah:

http://www.islam.com/salat/salatfinal.html (you'll need flash player to view it.)

http://www.bahagia.btinternet.co.uk/prayer1.html

if you got anythin to ask, then please do insha Allaah (God willing) :)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

hidaayah
01-23-2006, 11:34 AM
walaikum assalam and welcum here..hope ur stay is beneficial..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
:sl: brother

MashAllah you are seeking the truth and want to learn.

May Allah guide you..ameen

Welcome to the forum

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
01-23-2006, 12:58 PM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

sapphire
01-23-2006, 01:12 PM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!May Allah help you with deen and may we all be granted jannah inshallah Ameen!!

أحمد
01-23-2006, 03:46 PM
:sl:
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun :D And learn (especially Arabic) at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

:w:

zukiful
01-23-2006, 09:11 PM
assalum ailaycum.

thank you all for your kind welcomes. i have much to learn about living an islamic way of life. and i look forward to it.

thank you all again. peace.

ummhabibah
01-23-2006, 09:25 PM
salamz

marshallah welcome to li and enjoy ur stay and Ameen to all the duaas.

wasalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.