/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :)

NoahideHiker
03-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Hello! I found this site by the direction of Ansar Al-'Adl when he posted it on another web site. I’m glad I found it! As Ansar Al-'Adl said, “If you want to know about Islam ask a Muslim.”. So I hope I can drop by and ask questions of everyone sometimes.

My background is pretty varied. I was a happy, blissfully ignorant christian for years and for some reason I wanted to know exactly why we Christians believed what we believed. After about a year of studying what I thought was the roots of Christianity I discovered what most of you already know. And during this time I learned about the Noahide code and have considered myself a Noahide ever sense. I can’t tell you how freeing it is to be an actual monotheist now. Everything is much clearer now and I know I worship God and God alone now.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone here in the future and I thank you in advance.

Shalom,

NoahideHiker

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
03-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Brother_Mujahid
03-29-2005, 10:45 PM
welcome and enjoy your stay :shade:

Ansar Al-'Adl
03-29-2005, 10:48 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum NoahideHiker! You are most certainly a welcome guest here. Hopefully we can share our understanding with eachother and come to appreciate our differences and celebrate our simmilarities. :)

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khattab
03-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Asslamo-Alaikum Noah,

Welcome to the forum, perhaps you can start a thread or tell us in here about your beliefs, it sounds intresting, so you dont worship Jesus (PBUH) Son Of Mary (as) ? You are a unitarian christian?

NoahideHiker
03-29-2005, 11:29 PM
“so you dont worship Jesus (PBUH) Son Of Mary (as) ? You are a unitarian christian?”

No I don’t worship anything but God and I am not a christian. I left that faith. The B`nai Noach or Noahide code is derived from Genesis 9 and the Oral Torah. The easiest way to describe it is to say we follow the portion of the Torah and it’s laws as it is applied to the Gentile. Kind of a Judaism Light. LOL! Maybe I will start a thread tomorrow and give a full explanation. I had the pleasure of corresponding with a kind Muslim once and told him of the Noahide Code and he said that it was very close to the Islamic code of morals from the Reasonist point of view.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

*charisma*
03-30-2005, 12:00 AM
HEY NOAH!!!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

we hope we can benefit from eachother and may you learn all that you need from us muslims and non muslims alike!!! and may we learn what we need from you as well!!!

brother ansar is very correct you cant learn about a religion through a person that has heard about it, but through a person that has lived it!!

Take care
fi aman Allah
w'salaam

btw dont be shy to ask us anything, we will sure be happy to answer any questions you have about us or about Islam!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-30-2005, 12:01 AM

Welcome to this Forum. Inshallah we can benefit from each other.

wasalam

abd-allah
03-30-2005, 01:44 AM
salaam alaikum
welcome to this forum , this is not only a muslim forum ,but a forum which encourages discussion amongst other ideologies and believes toooo..............

Uthman
03-30-2005, 11:56 AM

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to your posts! A friend of Ansar is a friend of mine. :) Are you Ansar's friend? I'm not. :)

:w:

Uthman
03-30-2005, 12:20 PM

I asked for my reps to be decreased because it was dishonest and I had more than Ansar!

That would have been a sight!

OFF TOPIC! TUM KUTTA HOGA!

Did I say it right? Sorry zAk! You know I didn't mean it! Tawba Tawba

:w:

Uthman
03-30-2005, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
or....... u got some negative reps !:)
Yeah, right!

I'm really gonna get like 1000+ negative reps

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:omg: :omg: :omg:
:mad: again ! hai !
gud to use tht "tawba tawba" here,
u don't use it on MSN !:mad:
I do use it on msn! But I wasn't sorry that I said it :p

I am now! Tawba Tawba! Maaf kardo!

yoshiyahu
03-30-2005, 10:00 PM
welcome to the forums chaver.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!