/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad things that have brought you back to the deen/ turn to islam

khadijah06
01-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Assalaam alaikum,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences that have made them turn back to the deen or turn to islam (if not muslim already)?
Mine was that my baby died when i was 4 months pregnant. It really made me question life and my actions so it made me much more serious about my deen. It was like a chain reaction. Just wanted to hear anybody elses stories( if any)

Masalaam :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khadijah06
01-24-2006, 12:38 AM
i guess there are no stories then. Oh well

Tasneem
01-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Edited!

SaLaMz

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-24-2006, 12:48 AM
:sl:

Just a reminder, you are not supposed to talk about your sins nor tell them to others.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tasneem
01-24-2006, 12:49 AM
True Ahmed

i edited my post

SaLaMz

samina1
01-24-2006, 12:51 AM
salam,
i have been through alot tht made me realiz my deen more and see wht i have to make difference in. which afcrouse was my deen, iam nt sayin iam religious or anything but alhumdoliha my heart is pure. iam working my ways out of bad things includin music, movies, and etc.. but i had my sister talk to me couple of times or i had dreams sometimes which had some msg in it and i had to change. well till thn i have been on my religion tryin to be connect to my muslim brothers n sister. alhumdoliha ones in a while i do istikhara jsut to be more closer helped by allah..
well thts my story...
ma salam
fi amani allah..

Safa
01-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

A family member of mine almost died but through Allah's mercy was saved and now lives to be healthy and well Alhamdulillah. It was hard for me to witness this as a child and I thought about death and how it can happen so suddenly when you least expect it. After that I started to question my actions and gradually became serious about my deen.

Wa alaikum salaam.

khadijah06
01-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Oh yeah, sorry i forgot about not exposing your sins.

papa_smurf
01-24-2006, 09:13 AM
:sl:
Yes half naked women out on the streets.. Hah!, by looking at them *i get tranquility* on how good and modest our Islam is unlike them. But its a sad fact when our muslim sisters and brothers try to join their pack of cards. Boooooow:heated:

Mainul_Islam
01-24-2006, 04:21 PM
yes...me.... i was about to do something very bad (which i will not mention) that could have changed my life forever and probably end it too... Alhamdulillah i turned back

khadijah06
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Alhamdulillah, its good to hear that you came back to the deen bro.I pray that Allah will continue to guide you, ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.