/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ..t0ngUe twisters..

hidaayah
01-24-2006, 10:00 AM
1.If you understand, say "understand". If you don't understand, say "don't understand". But if you understand and say "don't understand".How do I understand that you understand? Understand!

2.I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

3.Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.

4.A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.

5.Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People

6.If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

7.I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

8.Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?"

9.Mr Inside went over to see Mr Outside. Mr Inside stood outside and called to MrOutside inside. Mr Outside answered Mr Inside from inside and Told Mr Inside to come inside. Mr Inside said "NO", and told Mr Outside to come outside. MrOutside and Mr Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr Outside coaxed Mr Inside to come inside, then both Mr Outside and Mr Inside went outside to the riverside.

10.SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS, ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES

11.The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.

12.If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
"When a doctor falls ill another doctor doctor's the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor's way"

13.We surely shall see the sun shine shortly. Whether the weather be fine, Or whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold Or whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not. watch? Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is either or not. It is whether we like it or not.

14.Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
15.A flea and a fly in a flue Said the fly "Oh what should we do" Said the flea" Let us fly Said the fly"Let us flee" So they flew through a flaw in the flue

16.If you tell Tom to tell a tongue-twister his tongue will be twisted as tongue-twister twists tongues.

17.Mr. See owned a saw.And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore.Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
papa_smurf
01-24-2006, 10:03 AM
Im getting crossed-eyed

zuharah
01-24-2006, 10:09 AM
whoa sis...m laughin at myself ryt now...jus hearin myself say em twisters...lol

hidaayah
01-24-2006, 10:16 AM
lol..^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
01-24-2006, 10:26 AM
lol sis, it's a twisted tongue of course!

10.SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT SHE SELLS, ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES
The one I know goes; She sells seashells, on the seashore. But the seashells that she sells are seashells I'm sure. :heated:

lol@edit. That's my sis!

:wub:

Tilmeez
01-24-2006, 10:40 AM
its very nice the only one i new is the same as sis nadia stated above just got a little late otherwise this msg would come from sis Nadia :(

Tilmeez

MetSudaisTwice
01-24-2006, 11:54 AM
salam
:heated: :heated: :grumbling :grumbling
wasalam

aljawaad
01-24-2006, 12:01 PM
:happy: Koooooooool. WHere did you find all these tongue twisters?
lol

Nawal89
01-24-2006, 01:30 PM
you guys get mixed up saying them? I must be a genius then..:p

afriend2
01-24-2006, 03:59 PM
salaam!

lol i can do half of them, but some of them are so....:grumbling

wassalam

Takumi
01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
(1) Peter Piper picked a packet of pickled peppers. A packet of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a packet of pickled peppers, where's the packet of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

(2) Red lorry yellow lorry [say it fast!]

aZn_pLayGurL
01-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Hmmm i no all them twisterz and i can say em DED FAST LoLz i lernt them when i was a likkle baby :)

Muezzin
01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Here's a good tongue-twister:

'Thank you'

It's harder to say if you're a butthead.

afriend
01-24-2006, 06:31 PM
LOL

Yeah that's true!

aljawaad
01-25-2006, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Takumi
(1) Peter Piper picked a packet of pickled peppers. A packet of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a packet of pickled peppers, where's the packet of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

(2) Red lorry yellow lorry [say it fast!]
MAn the second really twisted the muscle of my tongue
lol
;D

sapphire
01-25-2006, 04:31 AM
arghh dnt have time to wrk out the stories behind them:heated: :heated: :heated: ...some are easy to figure lol.....:happy: jazakallah for them!!!!

cookie_doh
01-28-2006, 08:45 PM
dats funny, but hard

Z
01-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Salaam.

Who can do this one properly? It's the craziest!

6.If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

Rizzy
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
[B]omg so hard. see if u can do this one: PETER PIPER PICKED A PECK OF PICKLED PEPPER. IF PETER PIPER PICKED A PECK OF PICKLED PEPPER, WHERE'S THE PECK OF PICKLED PEPPER PETER PIPER PICKED. try doing this fast! :coolious:[/B

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk;164021[CENTER

[/CENTER]

i can almost do that....

Z, i could do all of them fine except for that one, all that witch watch....

wassalaam

H4RUN
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
:sl:
aaaah heres one lol....gotta say it fast and 3 times or more OK!...Mrs Smiths special fish sauce shop..........gwaaaan i dare ya :D
:w:

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 03:44 PM
lol.....easy... ok gotta admit the first 2 times i said i was like mrs smiths special fish shhshshshsop, but after a few attempts it was ok lol...

wassalaam

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
I've got one....

How much wood could a wood chucker chuck if a wood chucker could chuck wood?

:wasalamex

amirah_87
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

LOL...I could do the tongue twister thing....the one in the pic :D

i think the sea shells one hard though i'm like she shells she shells by the ssshhhhe shore... everything gets turnt into a "sshhhh" :heated:

H4RUN
08-15-2006, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
I've got one....

How much wood could a wood chucker chuck if a wood chucker could chuck wood?

:D:D:D hey thats simple lol
NEXT!

amirah_87
08-15-2006, 03:50 PM
AS SALAAMU ALAYKUM,

Umm shaheed that one's kinda okay, y'know...sounds good too!! ;D

Yellow lorry red lorry..i'm finding it eevn hard to write..loool..that one's a proper tongue twister!!

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

LOL...I could do the tongue twister thing....the one in the pic :D

i think the sea shells one hard though i'm like she shells she shells by the ssshhhhe shore... everything gets turnt into a "sshhhh" :heated:

3indanaa nafs genes innit lol.....

umm shaheed, that was easy lol :)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Oh Subhanallah my tongue must be soooo THICK I can only say about a quarter of those twisters :cry:

umm-sulaim
08-15-2006, 03:54 PM
LOol maw... yaaaa ukhtee, i'll say them for you :)

wassalaam

habiibti
08-15-2006, 03:59 PM
wow, those i hard ones.

try to say this fast.

if Katai can tie a tie,why cant i tie a tie like Kantai can tie a tie

H4RUN
08-15-2006, 04:08 PM
erm NEXT! lol i dno if it's shere luck but i said it, and very fast n all lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-15-2006, 04:32 PM
It depends how fast you say it... any tongue twister is easy for me.:)

My fav is peter piper one.:p

H4RUN
08-15-2006, 08:46 PM
well if its not said fast then it kinda defeats the purpose lol :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Lol... true I guess.... any one got any more?

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hidaayah
lol..^

its drove me round the bend lol^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.