/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Muslims Really Responsible for 911?

R_Mujahed
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Aslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh

BismALLAH Arhman Arheem
Dear Respected Brothers and Sisters,

As we all know the Arabs, and Muslims in general have been convicted of committing the events of 911! And as a result we have been critizized...Could it be true? Did the Muslims do It?

I have located a website that analysis the facts and events of what happened on the 11th of september... and it uses nothing more than common sense, footage, articles, and some science to explain the truth that is so clear! You might have seen it before but this is an updated version for 2006!

I ask you kindly to watch this video (a bit long but interesting), and share the truth with people to clear the name of Muslims around the world from these evil acts, although we all know that the Muslims are pure of such acts.

http://www.lonelantern.org/911ettc.html

please comment!

Baraka ALLAHo Feekom
Waslamualikum Warahmatu ALLAH Wabarakatoh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-24-2006, 08:40 PM
I think not!!

It was a complete conspiracy!!!!!!

If only I could show every1 on this forum 'Farenheit 9/11'

they will all be amazed

Muezzin
01-25-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
I think not!!

It was a complete conspiracy!!!!!!

If only I could show every1 on this forum 'Farenheit 9/11'

they will all be amazed
I already watched it. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know/had read, unfortunately. Bowling for Columbine was better, to me.

mahdisoldier19
01-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Salam Alaikam

Then watch Loose Change 9/11 All of you would be amazed and your jaws will drop

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
01-25-2006, 09:33 PM
how do u know or be so sure???

well Allah knowes we cant blame no one......but funny if u gonna blame muslims coz 9/11 is a great turning points for many ppl to accept islam.......

akulion
01-25-2006, 09:34 PM
i dont believe the muslims did it at all

it was a big conspiracy to invade afghanistan to take control and then iraq and penetrate into the arab world with excuses which dont have any solid grounds at all

Tasneem
01-25-2006, 09:40 PM
The muslims had nothing to do with 991 inshallah

I believe that some jews from palistine did 911

You know why????

Because they knew muslims would be blamed for it

Anybody in their right minds know that the muslims
Did not do 911

Thats not what islam is about its about peace

SaLaMz

akulion
01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
bro u forgot...

its all about peace
its all about love
and family and charity
and praying to one God
This is Islam
:D

root
01-25-2006, 10:01 PM
terrorsists hijacking Islam for thier own political gain did it, get over it. Unless you believe that the moon landings never actually happened!!!! And if you do, then did you know thier is a tea pot orbiting the planet Earth.!!!!!

mizan_aliashraf
01-31-2006, 11:49 AM
Salam
Whether the muslims did it or didnt do it is beside the point. Fingers have already been pointed at us so what we should do is try and avoid the islamiophobia that we get on the streets. Trying to disprove the media is a complete waste of time. That is what they are good at, propaganda
Wassalam

Ghazi
01-31-2006, 12:05 PM
Salaam

Watch 'Loose Change' It explains a lot.

ghurabaa2000
02-01-2006, 11:00 AM
:w: brothers and sisters please wake up. what is the point of discussing this issue, its been 5 years and we muslims are still stuck on whether bush, osama did it. please is this going to benefit you on the day of judgment? the answer is NO. instead Allah (swt) will account us for waste our time on discussing this issue. lets talk about instead what is happening to our brothers and sisters in afgan, iraq etc and how we can benefit them, coz the ultimate goal is to please Allah(swt) and an obligation to our brothers and sisters. lets move on, i am not making 9/11 seem like a insignifant thing but you dont see the kuffar talking arguing about the massacures which happened in Bosnia,Kosovo, Afgan, Iraq, Kashmir, etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.