/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Masaiju
01-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Salamu Alaikum
sisters and brothers ^.^

okay i´m going to introduce myself:

im 19, from germany and still go to school.
i guess i´ve found this forum by "faith".

original i was surching for some nice english nasheed but then i found this forum and it seemed very interessting.

i think there aren´t so many german forums where peolpe talk about different religions.

so im really glade that i may be able to talk here with people about different religions. and by the way i´ll may be able to get bettet at english.

okay cu you

may gods peace and blessings be upon us all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 05:31 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister masaiju. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
01-25-2006, 05:39 PM
welcome to the forum sis!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 08:43 AM
:sl: Marahaba

:w: :okay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
01-26-2006, 08:54 AM
welcum ...hope u've a nice stay..
wassalam

Masaiju
01-26-2006, 05:18 PM
thx for welcom me. you know today a friend came to me and told me that she got a little brother whos about 11. at school he should now tell something about the islam and the teacher gave him some questions to prepar himself. the thing was, that he wasn´t really able to answer it all, there was a question like : on what way and in what direction did abu bakr extanded the islam.

i also wasn´t really sure about that question.

could somebody help me answer the question?

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 05:51 PM
[BANANA]Welcome to the forum[/BANANA]

Inshallah i hope you have a nice stay

May your stay be benificial for you and us.AAmeen

SaLaMz

- Qatada -
01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Masaiju
thx for welcom me. you know today a friend came to me and told me that she got a little brother whos about 11. at school he should now tell something about the islam and the teacher gave him some questions to prepar himself. the thing was, that he wasn´t really able to answer it all, there was a question like : on what way and in what direction did abu bakr extanded the islam.

:salamext:

I'm not 100% sure sis, but i think it was towards the east.

Allaahu a'lam. (Allaah knows best.)

:wasalamex

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Masaiju

O.k ummm..im not really sure

Inshallah i will look in A Islamic History book(my sister is using it now)

When i get the book from my sister then i can quote it
For you inshallah:) :sister:

SaLaMz

Tasneem
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun
O.k ummm..im not really sure

Inshallah i will look in A Islamic History book(my sister is using it now)

When i get the book from my sister then i can quote it
For you inshallah:) :sister:

SaLaMz

O.k im looking right now inshallah

Hmmmm....Wellllll im looking through the book right now and so far
I have not seen a thing about Abu Bakr(r.a) Extending islam.

Let me see.....I cant find it

O.k can you explain the question more clearly inshallah?:?

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 07:06 PM
As-Salaam Walikum And WELCOME TO THE FORUM.
As-Salaam Walikum

Ghazi
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 07:13 PM
As-Salaam Walikum-:offtopic: OFF TOPIC!!! Get Back on Topic BACK ON TOPIC NOW!!!
:giggling: ;D :happy: :thankyou: :) Sike Just playing but to get replies faster you can visit this link Inshallah :http://www.Islamicboard.com/education-issues/
As-Salaam Walikum

Masaiju
01-27-2006, 06:26 PM
thank you for the link i´ll look if i can get any help there ^.^

so hmm what else can i tell you about me today...

my father comes from egypt my mother is german but she´s a muslima now for about 30 years.

if got 4 brothers in the age of 28-18 the "older" brothers are all (alhamduallah) married.

right now i make my "abitur" at school and will hopefull finish it this summer.

in autoum i like to start study biology or empirical glottology....

sana1
01-27-2006, 06:34 PM
welcum n enjoy

afriend
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Salaams....

Welcome....May this forum be a place of peace, knowledge and guidance for you as well as all it's existing members

hasib
01-27-2006, 08:04 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forums :)

:w:

Masaiju
01-30-2006, 01:49 PM
today i was able to answer all the questions that my friend asked me (about the 4 caliphs (abu Bark, Omar, Osman, Ali)) thank´s also to your help people!

I hope i´ll find here some people who like talking about islamic history because i think there are many things about the history i don´t know.
i would also be glade if i found some sisters who like talking about the lifes and storys of the prophets.

I really love that way of learning islam, the quran tells us the best storys and every time you´re reading or listening to them you start to see new aspects in the same story. that´s really amazing!!!

- Qatada -
01-30-2006, 01:55 PM

sister, you can read the life stories of the companions and the prophets (alayhi Salam) from this link insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/biograph...lamic-figures/

And you can download the lecture on the life of our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam from this link insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/prophet-...tml#post168693

Sanobar
01-31-2006, 08:34 AM
[BANANA]salam, welcome to the forums![/BANANA]

Masaiju
02-01-2006, 01:20 PM
thanks for the links as soon as i´m a full forum member i´ll read all of this :sister: .
Hmm so what eles can i tell you about myself...
i´ve read some of the introduction of other members and have to say: wow it´s really amazing how many people are there who weren´t "born" as a muslim. Here in Germany it doen´t happen so often that you meat muslims who´d been christian befor.

So mashallah to you all !!!

In germany, especially at the countryside, it can be really difficult to meat and talk to people about islam if you´r not in a islamic community.

hehe so it´s nice that i found this forum ;D

MetSudaisTwice
02-01-2006, 01:20 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

- Qatada -
02-01-2006, 01:22 PM

masha Allaah thats good. by the way sis - you can post and read in the other sections too insha Allaah, even if you're not a full member.

Masaiju
02-01-2006, 01:42 PM
i can read the things in other topics but i can not post because im a limited member. but as fare as i read there are quite a lot muslim members who´d not always been muslims that´s really amazing.

i hope i´ll find here some muslim friends of other countrys *JUHHHUUU!!!* :)

The Ruler
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
:sl: sis,

welcom to da forum...hope u v a good time. :) :)

lookin 4ward to ur posts :happy: :)

ummhabibah
02-01-2006, 09:45 PM
:sl: :sister:

welcome 2 da forum:) :)

:sl: :rose:

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-02-2006, 03:47 PM
:sl: Sister Masaiju and welcome to Load-Islam forums! :)

Inshaa'Allah (God willing) we will be able to benefit from eachother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!