/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Every Body...

fantaxxy_moon
01-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Assalam O Alikom:
My name is Shimaa... I am from Egypt... I am a Muslim.. I study in the English Language Department in an egyptian university.. :) .. I am 18 years old... ummm, I would Like to ask an important question, and who knows the answer would please reply to me... I want to know about love in Islam.., and how shall it be?, and is love actually allowed in Islam?...
well ... since i don't how to use this web site very well, those who can send me a reply to my question to my e-mail , [CONTENT REMOVED], i would be very happy, :) , Thanks to all Muslim friends who are always considered as brothers and sisters in Islam.
Wa Alikom Assalam...
:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
01-25-2006, 10:43 PM
course husband and wife love each other....do check the marrige section...and welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

afriend
01-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Welcome sister...but the replies can be posted onto this site, on this thread (this thing that you have posted on) and you can just read it from here....to tell u the truth.....through previous experience, I don't think it is right for Brothers to mail sisters at all....I am just saying what I think, so I think it will be better for all of us to read and post everything on this thread

karim
01-25-2006, 10:48 PM
:sl:
:welcome: sis and i hope you liked!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tasneem
01-25-2006, 10:57 PM
[MOUSE]Welcome to the forum[/MOUSE]

Yes is is okat for a husband and wife to love each other

But not to the extent where you love your partner more than
Allah

SaLaMz

TabTabiun
01-25-2006, 11:20 PM
As-Asalaam Walikum
And:
[PIE]WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!![/PIE]
As-Salaam Walikum

shanu
01-26-2006, 12:41 AM
salam sister
[S]welcome[/S]
Love for da sake of Allah is allowed

hidaayah
01-26-2006, 01:54 AM
walaikum assalam sis..and welcum here..:)

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A sister
walaikum assalam sis..and welcum here..:)
thanks a lot brother, but i really want to know about love before marriage is it allowed in Islam?, and to what extent?, thanks

- Qatada -
01-26-2006, 02:35 AM
:salamext:

Do you mean love outside of marriage with a person of the opposite gender?

Do you mean, can a woman love a man outside of marriage?

:wasalamex

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
thanks a lot brother, but i really want to know about love before marriage is it allowed in Islam?, and to what extent?, thanks
sorry i meant sister, thanks sister a lot, but pls do reply to my new question, thanks, bye bye:sister:

Halima
01-26-2006, 02:43 AM
Assalaam Alaykum sister from Eygpt.

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you have a pleasant stay here.

Now to your original question dear sister about love before marriage I'm most certainly afraid that this is not permissable. Any type of love of course excluding the natural love between a mother/father/brother/sister. As for the 'pre-marital' love its not permissable. Please read here:

• The love relationship between a man and woman before marriage or outside of marriage is unlawful. It has disastrous affects on people, families and the society as a whole. It is the easiest way to fall into the sin of adultery.

• The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A man is never alone with a woman but Satan will be the third of them.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 02:53 AM
first of all i would like to thank you for your reply, and umm, u got the name of my family halima:) , my famil name is called halima, umm , where r u originally from??, r u from egypt?,
well , i would like to say that , what i meant by love is not to be alone with a man, no that's not what i meant, love for me is like secret love, and i don't do anything about it, i even don't agree to stand with or talk to the person whom i love, but ofcourse , lets say from our studying or working environment we talk but just about work or study..
so there is no way for me to stand with him, or talk to him on the phone, or go out with him, what i mean is proposal love is it permissible in Islam?, or still not??, i hope that u really understood me when i said that i don't interact with a man badly at all..it is just normal daily talks..
thanks bye bye
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Assalaam Alaykum sister from Eygpt.

Welcome to the forum and I hope that you have a pleasant stay here.

Now to your original question dear sister about love before marriage I'm most certainly afraid that this is not permissable. Any type of love of course excluding the natural love between a mother/father/brother/sister. As for the 'pre-marital' love its not permissable. Please read here:

• The love relationship between a man and woman before marriage or outside of marriage is unlawful. It has disastrous affects on people, families and the society as a whole. It is the easiest way to fall into the sin of adultery.

• The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “A man is never alone with a woman but Satan will be the third of them.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 03:12 AM
yes that's what i mean,, but in a good and a polite way, love for proposal,so?
what do u think?, is this kind of love allowed in Islam?, umm, in regard that no phone calls between us are held, and we don't go out, or talk about love stuff, but we just feel in likeness to each other...so what do u think about it?

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:salamext:
yes that's what i mean,, but in a good and a polite way, love for proposal,so?
what do u think?, is this kind of love allowed in Islam?, umm, in regard that no phone calls between us are held, and we don't go out, or talk about love stuff, but we just feel in likeness to each other...so what do u think about it?
Do you mean love outside of marriage with a person of the opposite gender?

Do you mean, can a woman love a man outside of marriage?

:wasalamex

Halima
01-26-2006, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
first of all i would like to thank you for your reply, and umm, u got the name of my family halima:) , my famil name is called halima, umm , where r u originally from??, r u from egypt?,

Yes indeed, where my ancestors had originated from :)

well , i would like to say that , what i meant by love is not to be alone with a man, no that's not what i meant, love for me is like secret love, and i don't do anything about it, i even don't agree to stand with or talk to the person whom i love, but ofcourse , lets say from our studying or working environment we talk but just about work or study..
so there is no way for me to stand with him, or talk to him on the phone, or go out with him, what i mean is proposal love is it permissible in Islam?, or still not??, i hope that u really understood me when i said that i don't interact with a man badly at all..it is just normal daily talks..
thanks bye bye

I would say its okay just as long as you and him are not alone together, because it is evidible that the shaytaan is the third amongst you. In Islam there is no specific way of telling wether the feeling that you have is permissable or not. Love is love period. Either you get married or fast. It looks like you are fasting in your case. The love is still there, but you are reserving it for someone. That love is in your heart but just as long as you dont break the boundaries of Islam like spending time alone with that man then I would most likely say that you are safe. Nevertheless I am proud of you:) because you are that strong not to take that love any further. Can you keep it this way? I hope so because under no circumstances relationships arent allowed.

• If you cannot hold that love get married

• If you can then fast

Establishing any relationship with a stranger of the opposite sex is unlawful in Islam and may lead to fornication.

P.S I would love to dialouge with you in the marriage section.

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 03:40 AM
oh really, so u belong to my family, so where do u live now?, may i have ur e-mail pls?, what a luck to meet someone from my long branched family. pls reply to me, my e-mail is [CONTENT REMOVED],and give me ur e-mail, thanks a lot, i would like to know you more as a muslim friend, and as a member of my family :sister:
Yes indeed, where my ancestors had originated from :)

I would say its okay just as long as you and him are not alone together, because it is evidible that the shaytaan is the third amongst you. In Islam there is no specific way of telling wether the feeling that you have is permissable or not. Love is love period. Either you get married or fast. It looks like you are fasting in your case. The love is still there, but you are reserving it for someone. That love is in your heart but just as long as you dont break the boundaries of Islam like spending time alone with that man then I would most likely say that you are safe. Nevertheless I am proud of you:) because you are that strong not to take that love any further. Can you keep it this way? I hope so because under no circumstances relationships arent allowed.

• If you cannot hold that love get married
  • If you can then fast

Establishing any relationship with a stranger of the opposite sex is unlawful in Islam and may lead to fornication.

P.S I would love to dialouge with you in the marriage section.

Halima
01-26-2006, 04:13 AM

Check your P.M inbox (inshallah.)

aljawaad
01-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Welcome Sis

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 10:39 AM
thanks i have checked it:sister:

Check your P.M inbox (inshallah.)

aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 10:57 AM
wELcoMe eNJoy POsTiNg :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.