/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Islamic Trivia!!!

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 12:55 PM
:sl:
This Inshallah Will Be Your 2nd Islamic Trivia
#1.What Was Uthman Bin Affan (May Allah (SWT) BE pleased with him)'s Family Lineage?
#2.What was the Name of one of the Companions that never drunk beer during the times of ignorance?
#3.What did The people nickname Khalid Bin Walid (May Allah (SWT) Be pleased with him ?
Inshallah This is all I Am Going to do For Now Inshallah, I Shall countinue on...If you want to Ask your own Questions please feel free to do So.
Barakalahu Feekum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
swanlake
01-26-2006, 02:48 PM

3- Sword of Allah

Umm Safiya
01-26-2006, 02:51 PM

#2.What was the Name of one of the Companions that never drunk beer during the times of ignorance?
Abu Bakr radiy Allâhu 'anhu??

Khaldun
01-26-2006, 02:58 PM
#1.What Was Uthman Bin Affan (May Allah (SWT) BE pleased with him)'s Family Lineage?
Quraish?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aZn_pLayGurL
01-26-2006, 03:01 PM
SaLaaMz

i dOnT No none of them answers :'(:'(:'(

wSLaMz x

Takumi
01-26-2006, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
This Inshallah Will Be Your 2nd Islamic Trivia
#1.What Was Uthman Bin Affan (May Allah (SWT) BE pleased with him)'s Family Lineage?:sl:
The Umayyad family, from the tribe of Quraish

#2.What was the Name of one of the Companions that never drunk beer during the times of ignorance?:sl:
Ali, karramAllahu wajhah(u).

#3.What did The people nickname Khalid Bin Walid (May Allah (SWT) Be pleased with him ?
SaifuLlah. (The Sword of Allah)

I like your questions.

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 04:26 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
Answers:
#1.His family lineage is Uthman bin Affan bin Abu Al-As Bin Umayyah bin Abd Shams bin Abd Munaf bin Qusai bin Kilab bin Murrah bin Ka'b bin Luai bin Ghalib.
#2. Abu Bakr May Allah Be Pleased With him.
#3. Sword Of Allah(SWT)
As-Salaam Walikum

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 04:32 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
Here Are More Questions:
#4.After confessing Islam Who did Uthman (May Allah( SWT) Be pleased with him.) marry? And who did she give birth to?
#5. Who was the Maternal Grandmother of Uthman(MABPWH)?
#6. How did the angels feel toward Uthman (MABPWH)?
As-Salaam Walikum
*P.S. Would you like for me to ask Seven Questions at a time.
As-Salaam Walikum

TabTabiun
01-26-2006, 11:45 PM
As-Salaam Walikum
Are My Questions to Hard? If so PLEASE Tell me!!!
As-Salaam Walikum

Umm Safiya
01-26-2006, 11:53 PM
I don't know the answers to your last questions.. :)

fantaxxy_moon
01-26-2006, 11:56 PM
hi every body could any one please tell me how to post my own question, or to post a new forum, i am new over here and i don't know how to post a forum, pls help me brothers and sisters, thanks

TabTabiun
01-27-2006, 12:18 AM
As-Salaam Walikum
You Can Go To Start A New Thread.
As-Salaam Walikum

- Qatada -
01-27-2006, 12:22 AM
:salamext:

To start a new thread (forum), go to the main section (for example)

- Halal Fun Section.

(then look on the top left hand side for) - New Thread. (click on it)

Then you can post whatever you want in that thread insha Allaah.

:wasalamex

TabTabiun
01-27-2006, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ms. Amira
I don't know the answers to your last questions.. :)
As-Salaam Walikum- At Since NoBody Knows the answers to my Questions here are the Answers Inshallah:
#1. After Cofessing Islam Uthman (MABPWH) Married Ruqqayah (RAA) The Prophet (SAAW)'s Daughter, And she gave birth to Abdullah.
#2. The Maternal Grandmother of Uthman (MABPWH) Was the full sister of Abdullah Bin Abdul-Muttalib , The father of the Prophet (SAAW). Thus Uthman (MABPWH) Was the Cousin of the Prophet (SAAW).
#3. Zaid Bin Thabit (MABPWH) Reports the Prophet (SAAW) To have said.''When Uthman passed by me, one angel told me: I Feel Ashamed in front of him for the people will assassinate him.''
As-Salaam Walikum
*P.S. Can Someone PLEASE COUNTINUE.
As-Salaam Walikum

- Qatada -
01-27-2006, 12:31 AM

4 - Ruqqayah (r.a) [but i dont know the child]

6 - the angels felt shy towards Uthman (r.a)

TabTabiun
01-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Abdullah was the name of the child

fantaxxy_moon
01-27-2006, 12:37 AM
thanks but from where shall i start a new thread?
As-Salaam Walikum
You Can Go To Start A New Thread.
As-Salaam Walikum

- Qatada -
01-27-2006, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fantaxxy_moon
thanks but from where shall i start a new thread?

Wherever you feel is right sister. So if you're going to post some jokes - then post in the Halal Fun Section. If its about islam, you can do it in the Basics of Islam Section.

I hope you understand what i mean insha Allaah.

TabTabiun
01-27-2006, 12:56 AM
As-Salaam Walikum Hafun.
Do You UNDERSTAND?
As-Salaam Walikum

TabTabiun
01-28-2006, 11:59 PM
As-Salaam Walikum Is My TRIVIA W-A-C-K Or SOMETHING? Because NOBODY Is Repling. Mashallah.
As-Salaam Walikum

Nusaybah
01-29-2006, 01:23 AM
Your questions aren't wack and they are beneficial. So please ask more questions. Jazakallah

TabTabiun
04-21-2006, 05:13 PM
As-Salaam Walikum Wa Rahmahtullahi Wa Barakhatahu, It's been 3 months and nobody added to the thread, Mashallah

You know we can Not just rely on one person to teach the Ummah,

All of us have to teach the Ummah!

Suphanallah!

As-Salaam Walikum Wa Rahmahtullahi Wa Barakhatahu1

Duhaa
04-21-2006, 05:15 PM
So what are the questions? :)

Ummu Amatullah
04-29-2006, 04:22 AM

Since there's no new questions I'll ask Insh'Allah.

1.)In one of his hadiths,the Prophet said , " I fear for___________because he died in the land which he migrated from." Who is the Prophet referring to?

2.)Which sahabi did the prophet say to him you are like the the position of harun which was to moses caleyhi salaam except that there is no prophet coming after me.

3.)Which was the last city surviving in spain controlled by muslims. give me the name and the year it was finally took over by the christians.

4.)Fill in the blank:___________Was a lawyer and politician who fought for the cause of India's independence from Britain, then moved on to found a Muslim state in ______ in the year of ________.

Hope it's not too hard Insh'Allah.

:w:

Nusaybah
05-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Sa'd bin Khaulah
Ali
Cordova

fatimabilals
02-22-2007, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Amatullah

Since there's no new questions I'll ask Insh'Allah.

1.)In one of his hadiths,the Prophet said , " I fear for___________because he died in the land which he migrated from." Who is the Prophet referring to?

2.)Which sahabi did the prophet say to him you are like the the position of harun which was to moses caleyhi salaam except that there is no prophet coming after me.

3.)Which was the last city surviving in spain controlled by muslims. give me the name and the year it was finally took over by the christians.

4.)Fill in the blank:___________Was a lawyer and politician who fought for the cause of India's independence from Britain, then moved on to found a Muslim state in ______ in the year of ________.

Hope it's not too hard Insh'Allah.

:w:
Assalamualaikum
2) Ali R.a.
I dont know the other three

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.