/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seven People

Pure
01-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Seven People

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will shade with His Shade

Abu Huraira (radiyallâhu ânhu) narrated that the Prophet (Sall Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:

"There are seven people whom Allah will shade with His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His:

(1) A just ruler

(2) A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from
his childhood,

(3) A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in
the mosque);

(4) Two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only;

(5) A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her
and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) A person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given
(i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Jazaakallah sister.....We should strive to these acts well if we are to succeed...Inshallah I am atleast one of them!!

edil
01-27-2006, 12:24 AM
Masha'allah sister and its 7 characteristics that you can do to get the shade of Allah but not 7 people because if it was said seven people then people would give up hope.

Umm Safiya
01-27-2006, 12:30 AM
:sl:

Jazak Allâhu khayr ukhti.. I always love to read that hadeeth.. It is so nice mashâ'Allâh..

May Allâh subhânah wa ta'âla make us amongst those people, ameen!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shariq_0189
01-27-2006, 02:40 AM
mashalllah very nice ..inshallah we sould try to bring these seven qualities in our life.

Tilmeez
01-27-2006, 12:47 PM
To Be Very Serious And To Be Very Honest Look First At Ourselves And Then Around U Will See These Qualities Are Fading Away. U Hardly Find One Of Them In .....
Allah May Help Us To Be In His Shade When There Is No Shade Except His.

hasib
01-28-2006, 06:27 PM

I especially love the last one :)

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 06:40 AM
It is narrated by Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (Radi Allahu anhu) that Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) said:
"Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade but His. They are:

1. A just ruler

2. A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (alone) sincerely from childhood.

3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (ie, who offers the five fardh salats in jama'at in the mosque).

4. Two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake, and they meet and part in Allah's cause only.

5. A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illegal sexual intercourse with her, and says: 'I am afraid of Allah'

6. A person who practises charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (ie, nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

7. A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears."

Sahih al-Bukhari

mahdisoldier19
02-12-2006, 06:47 AM
Salam Alaikam

ALHAMDULLAH,

I allways forgot the 7th one Finally Lol easier to remember it!

Thank you brother!

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 07:19 AM
alhamdulillah ahki...anytime

Farhiya
04-23-2006, 04:47 AM

Seven People under Allah's Shade

[Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 11, Number 629]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu): The Prophet (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said, "Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. These seven persons are
1) a just ruler,
2) a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood),
3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation),
4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only,
5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah,
6) a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity),
7) and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears."

"Our Lord, cover us all with Your forgiveness -

me, my parents and the believers - on the
Day when the account is cast."

Ameen....:w:

Khaldun
04-23-2006, 04:55 AM

Threads merged.

Please use the search facility on the Forum before posting any topic/thread

al-fateh
04-23-2006, 04:58 AM
beautiful hadith

IbnAbdulHakim
04-23-2006, 01:02 PM
i read this jus b4, coincidence that i see it again in the forums... i think not!

InshaAllah most of us will be in these 7 groups... inshaAllah

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 01:11 PM
i hope so...:( :(

May Allah spread His shade upon us on the Day of Judgement :'(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.