/* */

PDA

View Full Version : are all muslims keen to perform their paryers, if not, then why?

fantaxxy_moon
01-27-2006, 12:21 AM
:rollseyes HI, brothers and sisters in islam, all muslims are supposed to be performing their daily prayers, but some of us don't do it, and some forget doing it, so what causes them not to do it?, and how can we solve this problem?, and will there come a day where no muslims will ever pray?, we should keep our Iman up and we should pray...:uhwhat :heated:
so i want to hear some of your ideas about this topic.....
thanks your sister shimaa..
i would like to give my salam to heba , my friend and my sister in islam , as she is new over here, so pls all of you welcome her in , her name over here is boba:happy: :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TabTabiun
01-27-2006, 12:59 AM
As-Salaam Walikum
Some People do not pray because of Shaytaan's whispers.
May Allah (SWT) Protect us all From Shaytaan's Whispers. Ameen.
As-Salaam Walikum

nurul3eyn
01-27-2006, 01:16 AM
salam aleikum,,i agree with you sis/bro,,most ppl dnt pray because of the whispers of the shaitaan,,,May Allaah always keep us safe from the false promises of Shaitaan, for Verily He is the One who guides to the Truth...Ameen
your sis in islam
salam aleikum

Issa
01-27-2006, 02:03 AM
As-salamu Alaykum,

I am new to Islam and I know why I haven't started to pray regularly. Part of it is because I don't know what I am doing and I am scared that I am doing it wrong (there is so much to remember!). This also makes me feel like maybe I am not good enough for Islam (don't worry I know this is shaitan talking trash in my ear so I try to ignore it). But the good news is that I have ordered a prayer book so with a little tenacity and Allah (swt) I will be praying all 5 prayers in no time, insha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
01-27-2006, 02:40 AM
Fantaxxy,

why is this posted in the arabic section.?I see nothing arabic about this post:?

Issa,

all that i can recommend is this start slowly. I remember reading somewhere that if you start to pray all at once 5 times a day it's not good for you. I can't clearly remember the reason , but inshallah maybe one of the sisters or brothers can add to this.

And you can do what i do. WHenever i think i need to work on my salat/prayer, i put a prayer book or something right beside me, so i can peek ;D and fix my mistakes. just a tip . I don't know if that it's allowed and it maybe considered distracting:? . But it's worked great for me to learn:happy: . Just make sure you don't use it as a crutch.:giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.