/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP leader stands by his anti-Islamic remarks

sonz
01-27-2006, 10:08 AM
British National Party (BNP) leader Nick Griffin who is accused of stirring up racial hatred said that he stood by his secretly filmed speech in which he denounced Islam as a “vicious, wicked faith.”

The 46-year-old leader told Leeds crown court on Wednesday that Islam was "a dragon, the terrible mortal enemy of all our fundamental values and something which, unchecked, will bring misery and disaster to this country".

Griffin and his fellow BNP activist Mark Collett, 24, face a series of race hate charges arising out of speeches given two years ago in small West Yorkshire towns, and aired in an undercover BBC documentary last summer. About 12 BNP activists were arrested by the police after the screening of the documentary.

Although Griffin admits that he is critical of the Islamic religion, he claims that he didn’t object to "Muslims as a group and most definitely not Asians".

"Although I believe that multiculturalism and mixing cultures up is a bad thing because it destroys different human cultures," he said.

"I was brought to the conclusion that in many of the trouble spots around the world... in the vast majority there's a common denominator, not different cultures per se. The common denominator in these problems is Islam."

He also said that Europe would soon be forced to choose either to remain as a democratic settler society or to become an Islamic republic.

Griffin denies four charges of using words or behavior intended or likely to stir up racial hatred.

Collett, of Swithland Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, denies a total of eight offences.

Source: BBC

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
01-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Mindless Racist.... that's all he is. May Allah give him Hidayah.
:w::rose::peace:

ghurabaa2000
01-27-2006, 12:23 PM
May Allah give him Hidayah.

or destroy him

Muezzin
01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
"I was brought to the conclusion that in many of the trouble spots around the world... in the vast majority there's a common denominator, not different cultures per se. The common denominator in these problems is Islam."
Oh do shut up, Griffin. This fool obviously is unaware of the huge contributions Muslims and Islam have made to architecture, science and mathematics over the course of history.

Look at Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali. Two of the greatest inspirational men of recent history, and both are Muslim.

Need I even remind him of the vast number of ex-convicts who turned their lives around when they found Islam?

Nick Griffin is a typical, ignorant chav and I hope he gets indecently assaulted in the prison showers repeatedly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Usmansaab
01-27-2006, 05:44 PM
lol racist..... um idiot
he is just as bad as tht guy who presented some cheap version on Trisha
lol

Usmansaab
01-27-2006, 05:45 PM
ROFL
same here lol
he would get beanten up if he shares a room with a Muslim inmate. But i dont think tht would be likely

Muezzin
01-27-2006, 05:49 PM
[
He also said that Europe would soon be forced to choose either to remain as a democratic settler society or to become an Islamic republic.
What's wrong with that? God forbid we have a system of government that actually listens to its people.

Usmansaab
01-27-2006, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE]This fool obviously is unaware of the huge contributions Muslims and Islam have made to architecture, science and mathematics over the course of history.[QUOTE]

Ye if it wasnt for us those he wouldnt have any pampers to wear when he was a baby

and they wouldnt have the gameboy if it was for us lol. instead of nintendo, Pintendoo

Usmansaab
01-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Pintendoo get it??

Pindoo= Pintendoo?

lol :D

Mohsin
01-27-2006, 06:28 PM
British National Party (BNP) leader Nick Griffin who is accused of stirring up racial hatred said that he stood by his secretly filmed speech in which he denounced Islam as a “vicious, wicked faith.”

The 46-year-old leader told Leeds crown court on Wednesday that Islam was "a dragon, the terrible mortal enemy of all our fundamental values and something which, unchecked, will bring misery and disaster to this country".

Griffin and his fellow BNP activist Mark Collett, 24, face a series of race hate charges arising out of speeches given two years ago in small West Yorkshire towns, and aired in an undercover BBC documentary last summer. About 12 BNP activists were arrested by the police after the screening of the documentary.

Although Griffin admits that he is critical of the Islamic religion, he claims that he didn’t object to "Muslims as a group and most definitely not Asians".

"Although I believe that multiculturalism and mixing cultures up is a bad thing because it destroys different human cultures," he said.

Griffin denies four charges of using words or behavior intended or likely to stir up racial hatred.

Collett, of Swithland Lane, Rothley, Leicestershire, denies a total of eight offences.

Source: BBC

Thats not all, i heard on the radio that he also said all this other stuff, which were all lies
He said islam encourages asian men to kidnapp women and rape them, as it says men are allowed to have sex with those who their right hands possess, now we all know what this verse actually means, referring to captives from wars, so this was outrageous lie number one
Then it was the other usual rubbish, that islam encourages men to use violence against non-muslims and even kill them. I was so shocked at what was said, just total rubbish!

DaSangarTalib
01-27-2006, 09:55 PM
the guy's a waste of time...let him rot :)

Ghazi
01-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Salaam

We shouldn't be backbiting him.

Bittersteel
01-28-2006, 02:07 AM

Re: BNP leader stands by his anti-Islamic remarks - 4 Hours Ago
the guy's a waste of time...let him rot
I concur 100%.

ghurabaa2000
01-28-2006, 10:06 AM

the Hadiths of backbiting only concerns the believers, meaning the punishment is "would you like to eat the flesh of your believing brother" are you saying nick griffen is a muslim?

Ghazi
01-29-2006, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ghurabaa2000

the Hadiths of backbiting only concerns the believers, meaning the punishment is "would you like to eat the flesh of your believing brother" are you saying nick griffen is a muslim?
Salaam

No I'm not saying he's a muslim, and as muslims should have morals that extend to the whole of humanity not just follow muslims, please provide me proof on what your saying.

ghurabaa2000
01-30-2006, 09:45 AM
The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi)

"O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead Brother? You would hate it."(49:12)

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-30-2006, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

It's not backbiting when he's a crazed racist loser:giggling:

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-30-2006, 09:53 AM
The Prophet (pbuh) defined backbiting when he said: "Do you know what is meant by backbiting?" They said, "Allah and His Messenger know best." He said, "To say something about your brother which he dislikes." One asked, "Even if what I say is true about my brother?" He replied, "If such defects you say are true about him, then you have backbitten him, and if he doesn't have what you say, then you have committed slander against him." (Related by Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Tirmidhi)

"O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead Brother? You would hate it."(49:12)
Yep yep, sa7!:)

ghurabaa2000
01-30-2006, 10:00 AM
JazakAllah khair sis felix angel, finally someone on this forum agrees with me.

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Salam
May Allah give him guidance, and if there is no guidance for him, may allah curse him, give him and a long and humiliating death and raise him on the qiyaamah with the likes of fir'awn.
Wassalam

aljawaad
01-30-2006, 12:17 PM
:sl: I s it permissible to make such duas; i mean the cursing part.
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
May Allah give him guidance, and if there is no guidance for him, may allah curse him, give him and a long and humiliating death and raise him on the qiyaamah with the likes of fir'awn.
Wassalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Salam
It is allowed, but the person has to be your clear enemy. As i said, IF THERE IS NO GUIDANCE FOR HIM, that was a pre-condition before the curse came. I did not invoke allah's curse on him straight away. I left it to allah. You are not allowed to directly invoke allah's curse on a person
Wassalam

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-30-2006, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Wassalam
Now that's a du'a and HALF!:happy:

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-30-2006, 04:19 PM
JazakAllah khair sis felix angel, finally someone on this forum agrees with me.
wa iyakkum.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.