/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *uZi LeaRNiNG 2 DriVe :D**

aZn_pLayGurL
01-27-2006, 02:37 PM
I am learning to drive YiPpEeEE LoLz :sister: n i Just wanted 2 no what a a*Catalytic Converter** is :?

aNyboDi nO that?

wSLaMz x x x :rollseyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
01-27-2006, 02:46 PM
:sl:

Thread moved

Im sorry but you taking driving lessons doesnt qualify as world news (you posted it in world affairs)

- Qatada -
01-27-2006, 03:00 PM
:wasalamex

You might want to check these out insha Allaah:

http://www.nsls.bnl.gov/about/everyday/catalytic.html

http://www.meineke.com/services/catalytic.asp

:salamext:

aZn_pLayGurL
01-27-2006, 10:52 PM
LoLz taNKzz :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
01-28-2006, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Thread moved

Im sorry but you taking driving lessons doesnt qualify as world news (you posted it in world affairs)
LOL!! only if she was a celebraty maybe... ;D

Tilmeez
01-28-2006, 09:44 AM

After hitting the 7th vehicle on a sigle trip the young lady said to herself[MAD]All the mads out there wana kill me[/MAD]
hehhehehe
Take care... most of the ppl out there on the road don't know how to drive, although the have [MOUSE]DRIVING LICENCE[/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.