/* */

PDA

View Full Version : muslim forums

sonz
01-28-2006, 12:58 PM
salama

this makes me angry and sad. i was surfing on tha net and look for other muslim forums. i found some muslim forums and it made me angry that they didnt represent islam to tha core

there is so much chit chat and they act like they have no deen and that they can do unislamic stuff on tha net

im talking about forums like ummah and islamicaweb why dont they have strict rules to stop chit chatting and represent more islam. i see so much interaction between the bros and sis making nasty jokes unnessary topics

why is this happening. why cant we make 1 big forum with all muslimz on the net and have strict rules so that we can represent islam on tha net

what do u think

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hasib
01-28-2006, 06:26 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
why dont they have strict rules to stop chit chatting and represent more islam
better to talk to their admin about it innit rahter than us..

why is this happening. why cant we make 1 big forum with all muslimz on the net and have strict rules so that we can represent islam on tha net
no man aint gona happen! the net is too big for that!! you know there are 70 something sects in Islam anywayz so already you would need to have 70 something sites.. anywayz its too big and we would need massive coordination from all the muslims of the world! think..

:w:

Mainul_Islam
01-29-2006, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
why cant we make 1 big forum with all muslimz on the net and have strict rules so that we can represent islam on tha net
oh no, man! online forums would be much better off being split up (not too many, though). unifying all the forums would give admins and mods a killer headache!

however, i would very much want the Muslim world to unite!

zabidi
01-29-2006, 06:48 AM
al -quran dan alsunnah teras pendidikan bestari

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
01-29-2006, 11:40 AM
^umm what's that supposed to mean bro?

sonz
01-29-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah if u think about it.

with the strictness of this forum united with all the other muslim forums. it would make awesome 1 united muslim forum wont ya think???

Mainul_Islam
01-29-2006, 06:51 PM
some members prefer more strict rules, some members prefer easy rules. if all the forums were to be united, then ofcourse the forums will have to have strict rules to prevent chaos, and only scholars and highly knowldgable people will participate, since people who likes to chit chat sometimes wont get to chit chat, all they might do is watch.

hasib
01-30-2006, 05:26 AM
:sl:

Yes hes right.

What you are asking for is not really possible.

There are users on this own forum, who dont get along ahahah and you want to unite all the 1 billion muslims online??? get real man.. though the idea maybe noble.

:w:

Tanzil Ahmed
01-30-2006, 05:44 AM
I think that its a good idea but how is this feasible if you are talking to link with each other then it can be done but it is not possible that a small forum like mine lol merge with a big forum this will create confusion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.