/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslima's Diary

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Aslaama'alaikum

Read it important and reflect

June 12th
Tomorrow is my 15th birthday, life’s pretty good!! Just got back from a wicked Hamza Yusuf talk, really does make you think. I always had Islam in my heart, I don’t think anything can change that,not my friends, not society, no one!!

August 27th
First day back at school, nothings really changed. All my girls are biggin up the new Usher album. I asked Yasmin to let me borrow it, just wanted to see what all the hype was about plus I was starting to feel left out.There’s no harm in kickin back with a few tunes

September 14th
After school brought my first CD’s. My mum was on my case as soon as I stepped through the door. She’s a strict Muslim and a bit old fashioned. I don’t know what all the fuss was all about, after all there’s no harm in kickin back with a few tune.

November 3rd
Last night was the first time I walked out of the house without my hijab. My friends some how persuaded me to go to the opening of this new club!
January 10th
I got asked out today for the first time, I was so flattered, cuz he’s well fit. Only problem is all my friends say he’s just a player and I know he’s heavily involved in drugs

April 19 th
Me and shaks are in love! Hes turned my life around. I love him so much, I’ll do anything for him.

April 26th
Shaks doing my head in as all he’s interested in is his drugs.He wants me to start selling to the girls in my year, I don’t want to but I get a feeling I ‘ve got no choice.

May 26th
Today’s the worst day of my life. I found out I’m pregnant. Spoken to shaks, he doesn’t want nothing to do with the baby or me. I can kiss my gcses goodbye. How did I get so messed up?? My mum and dad are gonna kill me. I WISH I WAS DEAD!!

June 12th
The time last year m life was sorted. I had peace and comfort. I was in search for popularity freedom and respect, but instead I lost my dignity, self respect and my innocence as a Muslim girl. Now I have no direction or hope. I left the path of Allah (swt) for the path of Shaytan. Little by little Shaytan urged me to do things…..theydidnt seem bad at the time. One thing led to another and now I’m on my knees desperate for help. Its been 6 months since last prayed. I feel a bit guilty but I was always told that Allah swt is most merciful and forgiving, that’s why I know my prayers wont go in vain. I know from now on lifes gonna be different, but never again will I let go of the small things in Islam as the small things always leads to bigger things.
If u read this I hope it makes it think , which way u r goin path of Allah swt or path of Shaytan its neva late to repent !!
“ Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope if that he will be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things”. Prophet Muhammed (saw) last sermon

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-28-2006, 06:19 PM
wow....powerful.....It's amazing how shaytaan leads you away bit by bit.

I know a story about an Imam who took the same route, but it is well long......

Post or no post?

sapphire
01-28-2006, 06:28 PM
subhanallah!!!!!!!!!may Allah saves us from all this evil!!ameen!!!!!!

afriend2
01-28-2006, 06:32 PM
salaam,

jazakAllah for the post brother. alhamdulilah its really inspiring.

may Allah keep us on the straight path, Ameen.

wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nafy
01-28-2006, 06:33 PM
salaamz
wow....thankz 4 sharing dat bro....really meks u think!
bro fozley..........me finks u shud post it! plz.....it interesting 2 read
take care
w/salaamz :)

Umm Safiya
01-28-2006, 08:26 PM
:sl:

Barak Allâhu fik for sharing akhee.. It's really true.. I know a sister who is like that..
First she stopped praying, then the hijab was dropped, then free-mixing, and now clubbing and heels..
So, one should really be careful, and don't let it get that far.. It can end up preeetty bad..

May Allâh ta'âla keep us on sirâtal-mustaqeem, the way of Muhammad sallallâhu 'alayhi wa âlihi wa sahbihi wa sallim, ameen! :love:

:w:

ola
01-28-2006, 08:37 PM
MASHLLAH very kool
thnx bro 4 dat amazing diary
bro fozley y dont u jst post it plz
ok slmz
x

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Bump

The Ruler
06-14-2007, 11:07 AM

that just seems soo...what shall i say...unreal.
too much change in too little time.

ah well...it was a good read...i guess my dislilke for girls like that kinda affected the way i read it.

HBot 5000
06-14-2007, 11:36 AM
indeed an important lesson :)

glo
06-14-2007, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik

ah well...it was a good read...i guess my dislilke for girls like that kinda affected the way i read it.

I agree with you, sister.

I believe that the OP gives an important message to remind young people of certain values in Islam - and the consequences that may follow when these values are ignored ...

But I do not believe for one moment that these are genuine diary entries ... like you said, they just don't sound real.

HBot 5000
06-14-2007, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I agree with you, sister.

I believe that the OP gives an important message to remind young people of certain values in Islam - and the consequences that may follow when these values are ignored ...

But I do not believe for one moment that these are genuine diary entries ... like you said, they just don't sound real.

Glo the more i read you're posts the more i am inclined to believe you are a muslim :thumbs_up

:D

glo
06-14-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
Glo the more i read you're posts the more i am inclined to believe you are a muslim :thumbs_up

:D
Greeting, HBot

This has been said to me before. I always take it to be a compliment! :)

There is much in Islamic teaching I respect and even agree with. Islam and Christianity have so much in common.

However, a very personal and powerful encounter has left me with the convinction that Jesus is my personal saviour and God, and that I am called to follow him - and for that reason alone I cannot believe that Muhammed was a prophet from God.

In respect of forum rules I will leave it at that, so let's rejoice in our common love for the One God, and our desire to serve Him! :statisfie

And thank you for your kind words, brother. :)

Peace

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-15-2007, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik

whether it's true or not doesn't really matter, the lesson behind it is very real. It happens all the time whther in a short time or long, something we should be aware of Insha'Allah :)

*~Sofia~*
06-15-2007, 06:06 PM
salam bro

whether it's true or not doesn't really matter, the lesson behind it is very real. It happens all the time whther in a short time or long, something we should be aware of Insha'Allah
^ yeh i agree, i thought this post was very beneficial and carries a very gud lesson behind it.
jazakallah 4 sharin wid us :)
ameen 2 the du'a.

wasalam bro

Sunduss
06-16-2007, 11:32 PM
It all started with a CD.......................Ya Allah!

------
05-27-2008, 11:53 AM
:salamext:

Reflection...SubhaanAllaah...

cute123
05-27-2008, 11:56 AM
gr8 reminder indeed

Amat Allah
05-27-2008, 03:53 PM
yes great reminder ...

*KB*
05-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Asslamualaykum

Jazak'Allah Khairan for that Brother.

Asslamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Na7lah
05-29-2008, 09:18 PM
subhanallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.